>October has come and gone
>no new album

jdimsa

UpYe

For what?

she's not as good as Oasis t b h

hinger dinger durgen

UpYe

How can you say you love her when you can't even eat her shit?

Are there any news about a new album?

The cold hard facts about Taylor Swift:

>Taylor Alison Swift's father, Scott Kingsley Swift, was a financial advisor, and her mother, Andrea Gardner (née Finlay) Swift, was a homemaker who worked previously as a mutual fund marketing executive.[2]:1
Mommy and Daddy's money, father was a third generation stockbroker

> In 2003, Swift and her parents started working with New York-based music manager Dan Dymtrow. With his help, Swift modelled for Abercrombie & Fitch as part of their "Rising Stars" campaign
Groomed to be a model since she was a child.

>Swift worked with experienced Music Row songwriters such as Troy Verges, Brett Beavers, Brett James, Mac McAnally, and The Warren Brothers.[25][26] They began meeting for two-hour writing sessions every Tuesday afternoon after school.[28]
Tutored by proffessional songwriters

>Swift caught the attention of Scott Borchetta, a DreamWorks Records executive who was preparing to form his own independent record label, Big Machine Records. She became one of the first signings, and her father purchased a three percent stake in the fledgling company at an estimated cost of $120,000.
Mommy and Daddy literally bought the label so it would sign her.

>Scott Borchetta spent two years working as an independent promoter before working in promotion and artist development at several other record labels, including MCA Nashville Records, DreamWorks Nashville and Universal Music Nashville.[6]
>A different form of payola has been used by the record industry through the loophole of being able to pay a third party or independent record promoters ("indies"; not to be confused with independent record labels), who will then go and "promote" those songs to radio stations. Offering the radio stations "promotion payments," the independents get the songs that their clients, record companies, want on the playlists of radio stations around the country.
His job was literally to bribe radio, television and other media to play his label's music.

>rich parents help their kids with their lives

UpYe

I want her to die

move this nazi slut to Sup Forums

>he thinks anyone who is without not only money, but also connections, can make it in the entertainment industry
ayy lmao

Is she still the Queen of Sup Forums?

>you will never be the guy who puts shiny glitter things on Tay's legs
Why live

I think those are just part of her stockings senpai

to join the club....

she's already accomplished everything she was put on this earth to do

I had to zoom in so hard on that pic to believe you

>shitty boring music
>shitty boring music videos
to hell with Taytay
Kanye was completely right about Beyonce's video in 2009, shit was ridiculous that tay actually won it

>Tay's video tells a quintessential teen story
>Beyoncé's video is her dancing and doing nothing else

>quintessential teen story
ie boring as fuck, and just like all the rest of her videos, and doing nothing original at all
>Beyoncé's video is her dancing and doing nothing else
With a unique style, unique filming which gave the illusion of a single take, and a song that doesn't suck ass

They're both fucking terrible anyway in comparison to actual good music videos like Sledgehammer, Take On Me, Once in a Lifetime, Michael Jackson's stuff, and others that had at least some semblance of creative thought and originality put into them

There are plenty of rich kids trying to get into music career but only a few of them succeed(Taylor and Lana recently) is it really worse than selling your soul(and virginity) to a record label executive? At least Taylor is not pretending to be 'indie' like a bunch of p4k acclaimed pop stars

She really is the most attractive girl I've ever seen. I don't even care about her music but everyone who criticizes her looks I'm convinced must be jealous.

UpYe

Post tay legs and feet

face is 10 with makeup, 7.35 without. Legs are god-tier. I want to see body.

what a pleb

Only thing worse than teenagers who obsess over celebrities on twitter are the adults who do it on Sup Forums

UpYe