Ronda rousey thread

Ronda rousey thread

SHE HAD ONE JOB

aids

I'd still hit it.
would wrap it up first, tho

im terrified of her but i would smash

I thought she was super hot until she bulked up. She was a bombshell back in 2012-2014. Now she's hot but I'm just not into the bulk.

She's got some great titties, a tight bum, and from the looks of it, a perfect pussy.

I've never found her hot, she's kind of a stupid cunt with a dude bod. She let the fame get to her head and it ruined her career because she has an IQ of around 60.

For a reference, she once looks like;

That poo under her eye is gross.

She a confirmed lesbian. -official anonymous source

This. She practically accumulated cringe, until somene finally took heart and beat it out of her. By the look of things, it grounded her pretty good.

I actually wouldn't mind to see a more humble comeback of hers, after she's done some hard thinking.

She's pretty good at hiding it, what with all her male companions.

If she comes back as a serious fighter who trains in more than securing an arm bar...I'd love to see her again. Her judo is world class...the rest of her game is absolute trash. She was also both a horrible winner and loser with zero class and came off as a spoiled cunt as the coach during her season on TUF. To top it off she's trying for a movie career while being a horrible actress, the bitch is awful on the screen, I respect her judo more than anything she's done on screen.

When her fighting days are over.....

surprised no one posted this one yet

Agreed, though I can't fault her for her career ambitions - it's the best way to milk as much money out of her fame as possible. Gotta think of your future. Whether you're actually any good at acting doesn't count into that, as long as you get paid.

Oh god dem genetics, in older times things like this would have died at some point during early youth.

Nah, in older times they would have enough work and not enough food to make this happen.

But it's okay - even in modern times obesity still leads to a severly decreased life span.

True, the acting probably paid a bit more, but the moment her fighting career stalled it would have ended anyway. It would have been more intelligent on her part to keep her fight game strong while young and then retire early on movie roles. The moment she lost so badly to Holm the world lost interest in her, now her movie career is probably over too. The hype train crashed and her coaching camp is to blame for it in my opinion. I don't think she'll ever make it back to the octagon and if she keeps acting it's going to be direct to video garbage.

I do like the direction women MMA is heading though. These bitches be hungry.

>shes trying for a movie career

Funny how she mocked bruce lee for being in movies but now she wants to

In older times they would have strapped a plow to this ox.

Please leave.

Ewww

Genetic failures like that don't have the muscle mass to walk long distances let alone pull anything.

And I know it's kind of a joke but truth be told these individuals really did used to simply die off. There was never a time in history that obese people existed in large numbers, it's not the human natural state. They would have died from various complications very early on as evolution dictates. Medical science has evolved so much the past century that now babies that shouldn't be able to survive are allowed to grow up, breed, and pass on their failed genetics.

Humans have advanced so far in evolution that we've literally destroyed natural selection. And it's gonna kill us as a species.

Soon every specimen will have these defects that are not selected out bred in. this will be the end of our species.

Calm down user everything happens as it should.

Kinda cute, probably still realy relevant as a fighter (unless she, like Machida was, is now figured out ... but few fighters havet Holms counterability)
That benig said. .. There is something wrong with her. Add, adhd or som such

Sorry im not exactly a believer of free will

she resorting to doing "celebrity" shit shows like Tonya Harding yet?

And Holly hasn't won since. It's rigged for a Rhonda comeback.

No need for a beautiful women like her to get big muscles and prove herself in a ring

>"'I advise a female learning Kung-Fu that if they are ever attacked, hit 'em in the groin, poke 'em on the shins or the knee - . and run like hell!' Women fighters? They're all right, but they're no match for the men who are physiologically stronger except for a few vital points.' Women are much more likely to achieve their objectives through feminine wiles and persuasion.'