Hey Sup Forums I know you're gonna call this a personal army request, but I do not know this family at all...

Hey Sup Forums I know you're gonna call this a personal army request, but I do not know this family at all, I just saw the post on FB, and this is horrid. This man has the mental capacity of a 5 year old. And this facility called evergreen life services in hammond louisiana did this to this poor man, and they are trying to act like they did nothing, I think we should give them Sup Forums hell. And force them to pay in some manner, if not completely make them shut down

+12255673111
45439 Live Oak Dr, Hammond, LA 70401

Explain

Here ya go

>tard got beat by tard wranglers
>OP is trying to PA them

NYPA, go cry on tumblr for a lynch mob of things you have no proof of. That's called social justice.

Probably deserved it

Lol no proof of? Look at the dude. There is plenty of it, just in that picture. And I hate tumblr fags sjws. But I'm sorry shit like this infuriates me, when defenseless people get mistreated, especially when they don't have the mental capacity to understand why or what's going on. Just that some one is causing them pain.

This.
If enough tumblrtards are gathered, maybe this will get covered by some minor media outlet.

He looks like a wild 5 year old in a 35 year olds body. Id beat his ass too. Fucking tard

You have no proof they did anything to him. If he's a potato he probably fell over or smacked his face into something in a rage. You're demanding we white knight for a cause you made up.

Naw more like you deserve it you fucking faggot, pathetic excuse for a human being for thinking something like this is acceptable. I hope you get hit by a car, and get turned into a mentally handicap person. And that some one does this to you. Or I hope that your children are born this way. So you fucking know what it's like to have a loved one in this condition

It could be a guy in a hospital who was just in a bar fight. This picture means nothing.

Maybe you are a real estate developer who wants to buy the property and are trying to get it shut down with your Sup Forums personal army creating trouble for them. Anything's possible, dude, this is the Internet. It's a picture of a beat up guy, end of story.

Being so quick to anger suggests you're probably the one who did it to him.

I didn't make shit up, like I said I saw the post. And you've obviously never been in a fight, that's clearly a punch wound on his eye. It wouldn't bruise all the way around like that from a fall.

I posted a fucking screen shot of his brothers post, they have other pics of him, does he really look normal, you can obviously tell that he is handicap.

maybe he fell on a poorly constructed lego fist that he made. he is a tard

Undesirables and degenerates like him deserve a trip to the gas chambers

And you're a piece of shit for thinking like that about people thst didn't choose to be like that.

If it was fucking cat you aspie fucks would be up in a rage.

do they allow the internet in handicapped workshops now? if you want people to help your handicapped "bromeo" go to the police n say a hurrr durrr sumone beat my fwend

Naw people like you do, cause you're insecure about your own exsistance, that you have to pick on some one that you perceive as lower than you or worth less than your self

Bump for the potential raids.

>don't have the mental capacity to understand what's going on
You can see the look of hate in the 'tards not-lazy eye. He'd stab a cat if his good hand wasn't all fucked up.

he is lower.

he contributes fuck all to society. he plays with his cock n balls n doesnt understand what they are for.

fuck tards you fucktard

There is a state investigation opened. Duh you fucking idiot. You really think his family wouldn't do that? Ctfo ofc they reported it. But it's the fact the care facility is denying fault. And even saying they don't know how it happened.

Regardless of there being an investigation. I think it should go mainstream public, just so they have more pressure than an investigation. Once their public image is tarnished they will be all over PR and actually try and assist in the investigation

>expects Sup Forums to help

Finally someone else with some sense on this thread

I hope your children are born normal you fucking handicapped faggot. Then you will realise how low you are...

Pffft coming on Sup Forums trying to help his handicapped homeboy. Fucking tards...

Ya ofc he is he just got his ass beat, and he is in pain trying to figure out what the hell happened

Seriously? Who comes to Sup Forums for help at midnight? I'll tell you who, a grade a potato is who. Fucking tard

haha that fucking right photo... what a fucking a-class tard. just send him back to the handicapped workshop. we got plenty of mechanisms that he can put together so normies can open n shut their blinds. hes not gunna earn his $2 per day sitting in a hospital bed

This situation wouldn't even have happened if we still had camps to deal with his kind

We got some goddamn politicians in here eh?
>maybe he fell
>maybe he fell on legos
>maybe he hit himself
You guys are just too fucking pussy to actually get called to a cause anymore. This is why old Sup Forums was definitely better. We'd get into crazy shit for literally no reason. All good fun. And yet you guys suck the fun of of raids even? For shame

You're part of what's wrong with this world. Seriously.

You fags are just trying to sound edgy and look cool on Sup Forums. Deep down you know this is wrong, and you wouldn't say this shit to his families face, because you're a coward faggot.

as a tard wrangler myself id guess he was asking for it,the guy has a mental capacity of a 5 year old,what do spoiled 5 year olds do when they dont get their own way?they fukken lash out and hit others,this one probs lashed out at another tard and got the smackdown laid on him,staff can't be everywhere at once.

good raids happen weekly. a raid in the name of a tard? are you fucking seriously timmay?

fuck off back to your little handicap palace

He probably chimped out on an orderly and they had to fuck his spergy ass up. Look at that resting tard rage face. He was up to shenanigans and got caught

"chimpin out"is what niggers do this guy went "full metal jacket potato"

#RetardedLivesMatter

Fucking this, finally some one who understands. You're right dude these 12 year old newfags, don't remember what it's like. We would ruin lives and reputations for literally nothing back in the day. But now they all do the hurr durr personal army shit because they see other newfags doing it, and think it's how things work. Ten years ago it would be the complete opposite. Sup Forums is fucking dead. No wonder moot sold this shit ass site to some chink that doesn't have a fucking clue. He was insuring it's complete downfall

Raids every week? They must just be invisible, because every fucking raid gets quashed you you goddamn wet blankets. Even the one I tried to keep going against Jessi slaughter recently fell flat. Go fuck yourself, you boring bloody gash

Potato, nignog...same difference

potatoes are higher up the social ladder

>pray for him
>implying praying is good for anything

ITT: Retards who think they are old fags trying to defend their fellow potato crop.

Since when did Sup Forums stop looking out for fellow anons? He's just asking for someone to help, you fucking anklebearded shitlords.

I'd happily beat the shit out of that retarded piece of shit and you as well you faggot. Bet you want to fuck him that's why your so mad

hurrrr sumafags in hurrrr. les raid gais

it's sad, but its entirely possible that one of the other patients did it.
mentals lash out alot
imagine a kindergarden playground but all the kids have man strength.

that face,looks like what happens if u draw a face on a balloon and only part inflate it.

>"we"
>old Sup Forums
>ever being good
>Jessi slaughter

New leading the New

Damn straight. I mean, why the fuck did every Gamestop on earth fear a battle toads call setting off an avalanche? It's not like they "deserved" it. It was actually better for it to be for no reason, it was much more liberating. And now we have these fucking sopping cunt newfags that just hang onto the rules cuz it serves em this one time. Fuck em. Fuck em all in their distended hemmorhoidal assholes

>old Sup Forums
>raids

raids are part of the cancer

> i dont like this person/company/whatever, lets all gang up and see what damage we can do

People like you are so insecure about their existence they have to white knight for literal retards who have no reason to exist.

Hi there it was me that beat on this mong. He was misbehaving and would not go to the potty at the correct designated time. He started to mouth off to me so I showed him the back of my hand

>new leading the new

Kid how fucking old are you. I grantees you were 8 tops when this site was started. I was 15. So I for sure remember the beginnings of this place, and the last 6 years have been utter cancer

Faggot, what was I gonna do to back to old raids for an example on you sopping cunt newfags? Fucking context, use it. Or, y'know, you could just keep on being an ignorant cum-crusted faggot

there not shit goin on in that mind is there

>Tries to start shitty "raid"
>Spergs out when nobody gives a shit

Your not making your case any better...kids

Now this I agree with, religion is bs

Are you fucking braindead?
This won't be a raid like "look he's ugly" or "oh look the sect insulted /b". We'd raid, because a tard slapped himself. Plus, we won't get any good reaction so where's the fun?!
We're /b, not a fucking world police.

Robert needs to grow up and get a job, playtime is over.

FWIW I know these ppl and this is not a fake

Not op, just here to call you on your pussy shit. Fuckin pussy ass cuck

100% irrelevant.

Boo hoo

No more like this place is utter shit. In the past, everyone would have joined in regardless of a reason. Just the fact we had something to fuck up, was reason enough, and for the laughs the ensued from it. You're proving your newfagness by not understanding that simple ass concept

noone claimed it was fake. you fucking retard lover. noone cares about your shitty raid idea. itll be boring and noone cares that the potato mashed the potato.

If you wanna gobby the handicapped friend of yours, just ask. Dont whiteknight his fucked life

Pls stop cry

Hey faggot i didn't post this but I can tell you it's legit

yeah, I beat his ass up faggot, and I did it for the lulz. What are you gonna do about it?

Fuckin faggot still looking for a reason. Go kill yourself, mate. If you need a reason, it's because you obviously have aspergers. As you're completely blind to societal norms, especially in a place with such obvious and easy to understand societal norms

Delet this

NYPA
Also, the mental abortion in that bed adds nothing to the world. It deserves an occasional beating to make up for all the trouble it causes.

/thread

No one cares that you got beat up OP. Maybe next time don't rage over your tendy portions at tard ranch.

>Almost 30
>Stuck in the past
>Mad nobody else wants to waste their time the same way you do.
>Thinks he can anonymously browbeat people into doing it anyway

NOBODY CARES!
Perhaps when you finally grow up you'll understand this simple ass concept

I'm all up for doing something here. Nurse abuse is real and they get away with that shit all the time.

>LE Sup Forums used to raid innocent people for TEH LULZ XDDDD
>Ur all newfags for not being my personal army!!11

OP, as a longtime user and shitposter here, I would like to apologize on behalf of these sea uchins. I'm sure if that guy was in the new Ghostbusters they'd be all over it.

lol true,had my nose broken by a tard and all that happened was it got written down in an accident book,if id given him a glasgow kiss id be unemployed and looking at serious charges

I feel like whoever was handling him got irritated and beat him up then the hospital, not wanting to face legal repercussions and likely knowing who did it, covered it up.

If you think I'm trying to convince you to do anything you're so fucking far off base mate. I'm trying to tell you you're a massive bleeding gash, a total wet blanket, and I bet everyone you know hates being around such a boring fuck. Oh, and your whole greentext is wrong ya fucking assuming mangy cunt

This

Straw man fallacy right there. I'm here to razz you pussy bitches, don't give a shit about convincing anyone of anything.
P.S. It's because you deserve it

Off /b please. go chill with your retarded homeboy.

Obvious OP is obvious

I just called and said I was the hacker known as 4channel

someone told me to get fucked

:/

what do?

No you're not, you're here to cry that your personal army failed.

no, user. just white knighting. calm down, y' fuckin' basement dwelling elbowbeard

were you behind 7 proxies?

NYPA fuck off to tumblr.

STILL not op you fucking ignorant twat. Maybe we should check you in with Op's friend, might do you some good seeing as your reading comprehension is at grade schooler level.

No, i called from my friend's phone

ayy

OP made this about fucking justice and shit and now is trying to turn it around
go whiteknight somewhere else you fag

enrol at their handicap school. infiltrate. live as a potato. touch yourself freely. shit yourself every so often. get rapey on the ugliest handicapped women. then when you finally find the aggressive carer, murder him.

post coordinates here in 20 years. someone will find the bones and we will have a laugh.

STILL NOT OP. YOU BLOODY. VAGINAL. BELCH.

I wonder why people never think about it.
>Folks work at an institute that takes care of mentally challenged people.
>One of them tried to stab my mom with a knife.
>Would probably beat that retard to death if he did something to my mom.

Mentally challenged people can be very mean and violent and I agree he might have deserved it. The family will always side with the tard, but in the end, who gives a fuck.

Put it on your Twitter and @ tag news stations in the area abuse stories always get ratings if you don't have a Twitter make one

He had his pudding before he ate his meat.

>Ill counter his straw man with a straw man of my own! Flawless