Heyi guys um i've seen my neighbiur on this website sometimes and decided to ask something pls help if u can

Heyi guys um i've seen my neighbiur on this website sometimes and decided to ask something pls help if u can.

Im currently 12 yrs old and my neighbour is 23 but im super mature for my age haha. Just last nite he said he really really likes me (like, 'like like' if you know what i mean) and we end up kissing!!

Omg idk what do because i really like him to but arent i a bit young for him? Or should i just be his girlfriend in secret? Hes the sweetest guy ever and i do like like him.

Heres a pic of me too btw he took it for me.

Illegal, dont do it. If someone finds out your fucked and that man you call your "boyfriend" or whatever will probably end up in jail

K um. But i wont tell anyone?i mean i really like him too and when we kissed omg it was the best feeling ever. I wont make him in trouble hes to sweet and i want us 2 be togeher more

>Im currently 12 yrs old
see you in 6

nudes or it never happened

lol, he was only retarding to pretend

Why are you asking us

mods don't kid around here

This is a very very bad bait

fugg, shoulda at least redpilled her on how to be a qt virgin wife at 19 rather than just straight banning

STOP Fuckin datin him! His too old, he's a creep! It doesnt matter how old you act youre too damn young. This is a illegal relationship

Is it summer in here, or are you all just really dumb?

Bump for idiocy.

By the way, forgot to add to the matter in hands.

Underage is underage no matter where. He's going to jail for having such a relationship, it's a matter if people find out it's more on the line of when and who finds that out.

Once he's put into sharing rooms with dindus the little girl will be sent to a therapist and a psychologist for "The Traumatic" events.

Enjoy the fucked up lives and don't advocate for pedophile's rights.

So lame.

The bait is strong with this one

First send timestamp, then picture of this guy

Go for it, love isn't a number!

Timestamp sloot

my cousin is teen, online now in cam.

www.pegue.net/6IbE

Here in Aljarzistaan 12 years is age of marriage. You need marry him and make strong babies. But first father need to give cow to your husband for gift. As is tradition.

>Underage is underage no matter where.

In most of Europe you can fuck a 16 year old if you are 20, without getting into trouble. Try that in Murica and you will get jail time. Even if the parents are ok with her having an older bf. No complaint needs to be filed either, the cops will just bust you for breaking the letter of the law.

Atleast in Europe you have to piss someone off to get the police involved. In the US they will just automaticly bust you for technically having broken some rule.

same thread every day huh

sage

>In the US they will just automaticly bust you for technically having broken some rule
No more jaywalking then for everyone then.

Go home, FBI. You're drunk.

F.inst in Scandinavia18 year old guys regularly have 15 year old girlfriends. Nobody gives a shit, even tough it is technically illegal. The parents could bring the hammer down if they gave a fuck. But then again young people exploring their sexual side is seen as a normal part of growing up. Which it is.

Its just in Murica you have all kinds of sexual hangups. They even chop of foreskin on babies for no religious reason. It was something muricans though was a good idea back in the early 1900-s to prevent masturbation. And they just kept doing since it was "the normal thing to do". You can thank the same guy who invented corn flakes for that btw...

Why does america have such a messed up relation to sexuality? No wonder you are all insane growing up with all that shit.

A 16 year old having sex with someone the same age or slightly older is just normal life. But in murica you go to jail for that. Two 15 year olds become registered as pedophiles and go to jail for sending nude pics to eachother. WTF is wrong with you people?

FBI is a faggot

He's right

I got banned for saying I was 17 here once( I was 23)

o is this same pedo thread again

If a 35 year old man has sex with a 16 year old girl it is technically legal in Scandinavia. But that does not mean it is ok. You will get shunned and badmouthed for that. The law can't touch the guy. But the social ostrication will be unbearable, so you rarely see that kind of shit.

But in Murica it just seems legal = open invitation.

Why is american culture so weird? In the rest of the world we use shame and social ostrication to prevent unwanted behaviour. Why does this not work in Murica? Why do you need written rules for every little thing?

because we are fucking retards thats why , am an ameritard