Canada has the greatest fast food on Earth

Canada has the greatest fast food on Earth.

Prove me wrong: you can't.

Shittiest chart in the history of mankind

I went to the St Hubert in Montreal and now I'm back in the US and super ass blasted we don't have one here.

Can St Hubert, La Belle Province and Cora actually be found outside of Quebec?
>mfw I never saw two third of the shit posted there

>mfw no one comes here.

Cora and St. Hubert have a few locations in Southern and Eastern Ontario. New Brunswick too, I think.

>Tim Hortons
>Same tier as Milestones

Nigga are you serious?

>mfw I live at a 35 hour car ride from the closest In-N-Out
Meh, I started being a vegetarian a month ago so its not that bad.. I guess..

He's retarded for including Milestones at all. It's not even a fast casual

Wtf is Milestones? Im guessing most of this shit is in Ontario. Plz redpill me on the best ones.

The only good thing at In-N-Out are the animal style fries.

Milestones is okay for if you wanna go sit down and pay $60 for brunch.

Milestones usually has pretty hot waitresses/host staff. They're a tier below Earls or Browns Social House for example. I live in BC, do you guys have Browns in Ontario?

>$60 for brunch

Bit of an exaggeration there.

>mfw I dont know any of the shit you named
Im in Quebec, i've only seen 9 of these here.

As in Mary Brown's? We sure do! Well, Southern Ontario does. It's delicious, but you can usually only find them in neighbourhoods where you want your car to be bulletproof.

I was going off of two people because I usually go with my fiancee for the brunch, when I go then I usually do the ultimate brunch bundle which is about $22 here per person. add in another mimosa or two, maybe some coffee or tea plus tip and you're close to $60

Canada isn't the greatest anything of anything.

Fuck off Burger.

>California

Opinion discarded.

Canada is #1 please fuck off.

He said Browns Social House. I've only seen one in Oakville

Not Mary Browns, Browns Social house.

It's a pretty good place to go and chill, have a few drinks and occasionally pick women up.

pic related

Boston Pizza is literally the stupidest fast food restaurant on earth.

Ah, my mistake. English isn't my first language (hon hon).

But no, I've never seen one of those. Had never heard of them until you mentioned them, actually.

>Ontario

Licks is GOAT. Good choice OP

An Asian man having a bowl of noodles is the same as voting for a racist, sexist maniac literally trying to start a civil war?

Again.

>California

Opinion discarded.

I didn't even know it still existed. I feel like the last time I saw one in the GTA was over a decade ago

>69647659
Bad shitposting

The only one I've seen in the last few years is just outside Parry Sound.

One closed down in Oshawa a few years ago, there is still one in Scarborough

>Ontario

Nice rebuttal, friend. Have a (you).

Ah, that's why. East GTA is a whole other universe for me

>canuck
>CanUCK
>cuck

CanCuck.

;)

Pizza pizza ain't that bad

BarrelCuck

Smokes is meh tier.
We have one in Hollywood.

>Ontario

I've ate at Smoke's twice and both times I had to throw out the food because it was that gross

Like I said in the first post this is the shittiest chart ever made

You also literally can't get cheese curds in the US, so I'm assuming your Smoke's is selling fries with gravy and cheese instead of poutine.

Chains are usually different between countries. It's why McDonald's Canada is so much better than McDonald's America. Same with A&W, and why Tim Hortons down there is so shit compared to up here (where it's also shit, but...better).

>SwissChalet
U wot m8?

It's authentic Swiss cuisine.

Its Anglo food, the worst kind of food, don't ever go there. But basically Its a rotisserie, they serve chicken and fries...

Fuck you it's delicious. Swiss chalet sauce is god tier.

Nope theyre cheese curds. I eat at another Canadian restraunt where the poutine is solid.
The cheese curds are real.

Wtf how can you have so many national fasts-foods in a 30M inhabs country ?

One of the best chains tbqh

>No in N out in chart
disregarded.

You have thousands of types of cheeses

Local traditions and food.
But wtf fast food chains.

Fast food chains are the cuisine of the new world

Swiss chalet and St Hubert are both garbage tier. 15$ for a chicken thigh and disgusting fries. Tim hortons is barely good and there's nothing special about smokes poutine, KFC makes better poutine

They tried to open one in Florida and it didn't work. My father told me, with a little bit of bad faith, that it's because it's not enough greasy for American.

Or because theres nothing good about it. You can make a better meal at home for a 1/4 of the price

I've literally never seen half of these

t. maripoor

LOL this is fucking Denny's

I think St. Hubert used to be pretty good, but it went south with time like many other restaurants. Now, the food is still not too bad, but it's way too much expensive for what you get (small plates).

>Swiss chalet
>Garbage

Fuck you best Chicken parm for cheap and they deliver

It's pretty much just swiss chalet with a drive thru.

>Great
>Fast food

You can only pick one

It's not.

muh snails maffuga

We eat snails once or twice a year on average.
How frequently do you eat fast food ? :)

Couple times a month 2bh, it's good. Snailboy.

Oh it's not that much actually. My brothers go to macdonald's several times a week.

Usually get fast food if I'm drinking with people on the weekends. Taco bell is god tier when your drunk.

>jew york fries
>homeless tier

mary browns is pretty trash to be honest witchu, bad value poor quality. shitty sides that you get none of. Sad.

>download our app
Do Americans actually download apps from these kanker restaurants?

How is taco bell in canada? In american ads it looks good with fresh ingredients, but when I tried in Chile it was quite tasteless.
Here we eat kebabs when drunk.

It's okay sober but when I'm drunk it's my favourite. $20 can feed like 4 people too.

Reading this image is like that one Simpsons episode when they go to Shelbyville.

Nice. Here you can't be fed if you don't spend 8€ per person.

Pub food > Fast food

Why get a cheese burger when I can get a pitcher of beer and a plate of wings or poutine?

>elect a retarded drama teacher over DUDE WEED

This is why I renounced my citizenship.

Pubs don't have a drive-thru

What? Trudeau is both a drama teacher and dude weed. Who did you think dude weed was?

>Canada doesn't have it's own culture

>Fast food chains are they national pride

KEK

>ywn eat that savory poutine that's loaded with fresh mushy and crisp fries, topped with soft pulled pork, hearty gravy, melted cheese curds, ketchup, malt vinegar, and packaged in a cute cardboard box

i want some smoke's poutine right now but it doesn't exist in the western prairies

>No McDonald
>'''greatest'''

At least it's not favelas and gang violence 2bh

No Finland has,
>ALL HAIL HESBURGER

But we have culture and we're not a cucked nation... Enjoy serve the brits, your masters!

>We have culture

Gang violence and favelas

>We're not cucked

LOL You're 60% black, corrupt as hell and your president was impeached last year

>Enjoy serve the brits, your masters!

What? Brits are based. Fuck off Chimpanzillian

Are these all brugers, fries and chicken wings? Because Mcd's and KFC are more than enough for me

I work at a Boston Pizza. It's an okay place to work, at least as food service is considered. It really is American-style food, though.

Actually kebab / shaurma is the best fastfood. If only it was not always prepared by strange immigrants

Boston Pizza a shit. Pizza is to thin.

From an economics perspective cultural and economic hegemonies were transferred from British to American hands in a long period between the 1950s and the 1980s. At this point we are nominally a Commonwealth Nation, but functionally an American Protectorate.

can't wait for 2018

Don't go there for the pizza unless you like thin crust, and even then it's a "meh" thin crust and pretty expensive. Go there for the pasta, but avoid the meatballs and bolognaise. Sausage arribiatta penne is pretty fucking good. The salads are also decent but are literally identical to the same you can but at Kelseys and Milestones. You can't really fuck up salad.

>Monarchy tier
I haven't even gotten started and I can already smell the reek of cuckoldry. That's how you know it's a Canadian post.

Word, Is the pasta like Eastside marios? "American style"

I'm searching for canadian culture... And I found this

Hahahahahhhahhahaha