29 year old virgin here

29 year old virgin here

how do normies start their relationships? does the
guy just asks the girl to fuck? how does a relationship happen?

you're almost a wizard, one more year.

it just happens when meet a new person and you understand each other, after few weeks you basically act like you are together = you are together, then you say i love you or some shit and its official

more or less that way that shown in the movies

Of course you'd be a jimin rat queen. You approach a girl that you fancy and start talking to her. If you strike it off then you ask her to hang out some time. You hang out a couple of times getting to know each other better all the while becoming more and more affectionate. You eventually hold her hand on a date, then go somewhere nice alone and kiss. By now all you have to do is escalate. You don't even have to say anything, just find moments where you can kiss her or make out. Then a couple more dates down the line, the make out should naturally turn into a fuck.

Back in highschool I had a new girlfriend every year, probably 8/10 about 125lb, its going to sound ridiculous but radiate confidence. Dont give two shits about opinions, but note them. I never went for girls out of my league, but the ones ive actually clicked with.

My best bet is just act like a badass and convince you are one until you have a girlfriend. And than cry because your not really badass, but you do have a girlfriend now.

32 year old virgin here ..

I think is not the right place for advice ..

You ask a girl out and she settles for you for a while because she's in a point of her life where she wants a nice guy, until she gets bored of you and cheats on you with Chad. She cries for your forgiveness which you give, until you walk in on her having animal sex with Chad on your bed, which you later find out has been going on for almost the entire duration of your relationship. At this point you have two options, either become a cuck and jack off watching Chad bang your girlfriend, or dump her and be alone again, which doesn't really cause her any sort of anguish whatsoever, because you were never in her thoughts in the first place.

>does the guy just asks the girl to fuck?

Are you retarded?

exactly

A few ways:
1) Friend of friends. Meet chick, talk, invite her to something you're setting up (but haven't actually set up yet). Then set it up and make sure to invite her and 5-6 other people. Something like paintball is great.
2) Online dating
3) Go to church. Mormon girls are hot and slutty.

Honestly user?

The truth is, most people in this world are just looking for a little kindness, and a little physical intimacy (people don't want sex as much as movies say they do).

If anything, women typically want more sex than men, more often.

However... And this is the key part here... Women tend to want the *best* sex they can get, while men tend to want as much as they can get (but, as discussed, their eyes are bigger than their metaphorical stomachs).

So if you want sex, the place to start working on it is with yourself.

You have to have something to offer, particularly being a decent person with an interesting personality, fit body (this is actually less important than most people imagine but it is important), and some financial stability.

Personal hygiene is much, much important than gym or anything. Don't stink. Wash your hair. Clean clothes every day.

You have to meet minimum levels in each (hygiene, attractiveness, personality, and financial stability) but you don't need to be outstanding in any particular field.

Considering you're a virgin, you obviously have little charm because you try too hard. So if you aren't in a well paying career, get one or die alone.

>signed, 28 year old not-virgin with plenty of experience to know what your problem probably is

When it happens, you'll just know

Hit the gym and get fit.

You go on a date, and if you like each other then you ask her to fuck. If she says yes, then she is your girlfriend and you can fuck her as much as you want

>jimin rat queen

Beta fag here. Lost my nut with a woman for the first time when I was 16. Be 31. Have fucked a hair over 20 women. Aside from 2 or 3, be friends first. Friend zone equals fuck zone. You just can't be gunning for the clitoris like a bull at the gate. Give it a kiss, boy!

>Look decent, like you actually take care of yoursself
>Hang out with people in various envionments
>Don't be desperate

Do those things and it will probably happen sooner or later

> being this unsocial...

user, first you talk to an unknown girl like you would talk to an unkown guy.
If she's a bit interested she will talk back.
Never forget to listen, ask questions about her taste and hobby.
Mostly you won't fuck the first date, you should just ask for her phone number at the end of the date because "you had such a great time with her".

Again, if she's into you, you will end up fucking at the end of the week.
If not, begin to be more direct about your urges.
If she keeps being distant, you just made a friend and should move on.

Meet Chad

>online dating

This

If you're compatible, getting to the "fuck" stage is mostly going to be a lot of talking. You might have to do a shitload of talking about everything from nature to philosophy. But talking doesn't mean saying stuff, it also means listening and responding. It's your job to make the girl comfortable. If she is comfortable she might even ask you to fuck, before you get a chance to ask.

If you sperg out all the time, or don't listen, then she won't be comfortable.

You should put the whole "fucking" thing to the side because thinking about it will distract you from actually achieving it.

The way I lost it was through my friends gf, me and him are good friends and after a a few months of doing business with him I told her that I know she wanted something from me, we kissed and the following week we had sex at a hotel and regularly have it, 7. 5\10 body

You do this

Listen to this man OP.

Girls want to be the center of the universe, make her talk.
Of course, be careful not giving an interview either...

She probably won't say "fuck me" at the end, just be aware of her body language.

>Mormon girls are hot and slutty
Do you actually pretend to believe in their bullshit or do you just hint at the fact you have a dick and let their oppressed sexuality do the rest?

Body language is pretty important. Things like how you sit, and what proximity she is comfortable with. Whether or not you look into her eyes, if you're leaning on a wall, etc. It all has an unspoken meaning and it's worth thinking about your and her body language.

Sometimes girls are into you, but they don't want you to touch them. In this case you need to build up trust until you feel that you can ask her to try something simple like holding hands, lying down on each other while watching TV, etc. Essentially you need to break the ice after a while. Then she will figure out that physical contact is actually a fun thing to do and she will be more comfortable with it later on.

>says the 32 year old virgin

xd

>696476995
>says the 12 year old virgin

just checking who dis

This post is dumb.

Friends of friends is good though.

Another one is, join common-interest groups where you meet up with random people who all like or study something. Keep things on-topic and get to know everybody. If you play it smart you might be able to make friends with some girls this way. Just don't ask them for dates until you actually get to know them - these sorts of things are not really meant for dating and it will seem awkward and autistic if you hit on everyone.

What about that new pokemon game? I'm sure there's a good way to meet girls nearby through it. Lots of girls are playing it.

>defending the 32 year old virgin for saying don't take sex advice

Top fucking kek.

Do something you enjoy, or go to places where those people meet. You will automatically have something to start talking about, in an environment of like minded people who´re there to enjoy themselves.

>being this obsessed with the fact that he is 32 old virgin

are you projecting right now ?

> how do normies
Well in my case we were talking a lot, she paid a lot of attention to me, and after a while I confessed I have feelings towards her.

Nothing special, she said she feels the same.
We started dating, things went off, been together for ... fuck knows, way too many years now.

My advice is NOT to waste your time. If she seems uninterested, if you think it's time, just tell her how you feel, hit things off.

If she says she is not interested? GOOD.
She just saved you from wasting your time.
Trust me even if she would have talked with you for a few more weeks or months, once she found a boyfriend she would have ignored you.

Are you fat?

With that said, if she is interested, things will go forward anyway, even if you fuck up. So don't sweat it.

First, understand getting enough pussy is just like not having any: it gets stale after awhile.

Secondly, here are the keys to the castle, my friend: talk to any girl about any thing EXCEPT for sex. Make her laugh without dick jokes. If she lets you get her alone after this point, then you're home free.

Walk up them, expose your penis, BUT YOU MUST LOOK THEM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE when you ask them to fuck. If she says 'no', it means she really wants anal, so you're in there, my son.