Sup Forums is only newfags. Oldfags are a dying, nearly dead breed. They don't post anymore. Nor do they lurk...

Sup Forums is only newfags. Oldfags are a dying, nearly dead breed. They don't post anymore. Nor do they lurk. They just sometimes watch from aside what was once theirs- ours, yet no more.

Sup Forums belongs to newfags. And so it shall forever. The only oldfags here are the newfags that survived.

-Oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pza--ziBtgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people don't have the same interests their entire life.

Thanks for that brilliant deduction. Even Mute has moved on by now. I suggest you do the same.

t. 2006 fag.

Not true.
Oldfag here.
Been here since the beginning.
You can tell newfags by their libpreaching.
Apparently no one told them Sup Forums has always been like 95% conservatives and is easily still 80%
Newfags also tend to be actual fags.

>Mute

Yup.

m00t was forced out
fbi
if you think this site is actually owned by nishimura, you are retarded
i've been friends with m00t for over a decade
get a clue

this. scroll scroll scroll. don't care to argue with dumb faggots. still here because people don't change.

Yeah, sorry OP, wrong again.
Oldfag also reporting in.
Been here since before the fiasco with Snacks.
We're not dead, and we still lurk, we just don't give a rat's ass about replying anymore due to decline in IQ.

Quack.

sure smells like summer in here

u wut m8

>he wasn't here for soc.culture.Sup Forums in the 90s
Sure is pleb itt.

Oldfags dont brag about being oldfags because they know its not a worthy accomplishment. We just get on here day after day, week after week, year after year. Somewhere between 7.5 and 11.9 years is where most people lose all sense of reality and are just mindless slaves. Before that there are several stages, people who just start here want to test the limits, and seem as evil as possible. Next stage is the majority, just going along and seemingly have no purpose. After that we have maturefags, people who think they can leave.... they always come back. Soon theyre at a stage of such hopelessness, but there is a stage beyond that. Ive not yet reached it but Ive heard stories of people who are able to laugh, cry, feel bad for people. I may NEVER reach it, but if you truly are an oldfag. Go for it.

Christ this comment.

shut
up

Oh shit waddup, harambe, spongegar, and some other newfag shit. Its about time oldfags stepped down into hell

look at the smile on that cunts face. she's fucked him!

>tfw your stage one

>Before that there are several stages, people who just start here want to test the limits, and seem as evil as possible.

I don't even know what to say to that.

Meh, I just come here for 1-2 hours a day to poke fun at all the newfriends and piss as many of them off as I can then go on my merry fucking way.
Less of a lifestyle, more of an aggression outlet. They sure as fuck aren't making these kids any more intelligent...

>90s
Seems like you don't know a lot about the early history of Sup Forums. Hint: It started in the 80s.

>they always come back. Soon theyre at a stage of such hopelessness, but there is a stage beyond that. Ive not yet reached it but Ive heard stories of people who are able to laugh, cry, feel bad for people

Yikes.

You know what Im talking about, the edgy people who just go around saying "nigger". They keep getting progessively more edgy until they realize its pointless.

>not even B.C. masterrace
>mfw

>mfw im the majority

>ve not yet reached it but Ive heard stories of people who are able to laugh, cry, feel bad for peopl

you mean empathy? They get to a level where they're only able empathize like a normal person, somehow?

I dont understand

Sup Forums... Sup Forums never changes...

67 get

Been here since '13
I still consider myself a newfag.

Tell me, oldfags, what was Sup Forums like before 90% shit posting

Sup Forums was never good.

68 get

69 get

i remember how in just one day Sup Forums finally lost what fragments of originality it started out with
it was actually incomprehensible

Probably because your an extrememly newfag. Otherwise this is easy to grasp.

There really are three different end routes to this road gents:

1:You wind up going down the road as described by based user 2:You wind up getting carted off by a fistful of men in nice suits with shiny badges because you we're a fucking numbnuts and got caught performing some nefarious act of a highly questionable nature.

3: You have in fact become one with the cancer. In an attempt to try to preserve what you perceive as "the glory days of Sup Forums", (Which never existed, we we're always horrid fucking creatures.) You actively take steps to derail every thread on what you would consider your home board that falls outside the purview of your tainted "perfect Sup Forumsb/etc."

All of these are actually inherently shitty options, but it usually come to this more often than not.

>I sage this thread as a courtesy, gentlemen. I suggest you do the same

I can say nigger whenever I want. Nogger I'm going to fuck you up completely. I'm not edgy I legitimately know kendo and I have a bessemer steel katana that I had procured from Japan. I have competed in the world championship in fencing and I'm a black belt in taekwondo, karate and I manage my own gym.You can't say that when we're face to face can you?

I doubt that. There was a time when memes and shit like that were created apparently; original content.

Now it is all reposted ylyl threads, r8 my face threads, and bullshit roll for trips and dubs

Thats because you are a newfag. Not that the word means anything anymore. When there are almost no oldfags in a sea of newfags that sort of thing stops mattering entirely and at this point it is just a meme. Also id say it is more than 90% shitposts, more like 99.9%

There were always a lot of shitposts but way more cool threads than there are now. Also there was a much better sense of unity. It was almost like all the anons were friends even if they had retarded fights a lot. Furries and all of this stupid trap cuck sissy shit wasnt tolerated and raids etc were around a good amount because most of the world didnt know that random assholes on the internet would exploit whatever they could just for lols. It was kinda like the wild west imo.

Sup Forums might never have been good but it was sure as hell way better. I only come here once every few months. Quit almost completely when exodus happened because that sites Sup Forums feels so much more like old Sup Forums

Yeah and what do you do about it? The whole internet is dying. The monetization of OC is killing it. Views and subs and driving content.

lies.

TRIPS OF FUCKING TRUTH

Fuck you, you're probably a loser with no friends.

Do you think it is possible to revive the sense of community and unity in Sup Forums?

the whole internet is dead man.

It was getting good in the 90's and early 00's.

Now it is just balls.

I remember a quote from way back:

"the internet used to be for the elite, now they let any spastic on it"/

it's gone man, it's all gone.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

youtube.com/watch?v=pza--ziBtgw
peanutbutter

Bait

Oldfags left Sup Forums and are all on the hidden board

>you either die an oldfag or live long enough to start loving traps

honestly, to me twitch chat reminds me of old Sup Forums

When I first came here in 2008, people were already complaining about the good old times. Nostalgia is the cancer that killed Sup Forums.

accurate

At what point is someone considered not a newfag nowadays? I found Sup Forums in 2009, and I never considered myself an oldfag but... shit. That was 7 fucking years ago.

Can confirm Sup Forums was never good though. It was better, but never good.

>mute

Definitely not. The old Sup Forums community was only able to exist because the rest of the world didnt know it existed. The only people who did were relatively more tech savvy than the average person or were social rejects with too much time on their hands. People took the internet more seriously and so it was easier to screw with the outside world. Companies didnt care to shill here and law enforcement didnt actually use this place as a honeypot either.

Now that everyone is on the internet and trolling is so pervasive the only communities that can keep such unity are really small because big groups of people cant just hide in some dark corner of the internet anymore.

Sorry to say buddy but if you missed it you missed it.

I have posted almost this exact thought. Theres Sup Forums alternatives but if I share them here theyd be infested by newfags.

No, it is because by that point the board culture really was changing and starting down the road that led it to being destroyed. The only people who shit on what Sup Forums culture was are those who never experienced it or those who were the cancer themselves.

I foresee a time in the far future when Sup Forums will loose popularity due to new online communities. Ultra newfags will migrate and Sup Forums will end up being a small community. IE, Sup Forums will die, however, it won't die, but it will be ressurected.

Possible?

I've reached 's mythological "advanced" stage, and I was saying "nigger" long before I stepped foot into 4choms.

Good. Never share. I may not even know what alternative you use or if its different from what i use but honestly id rather not know if it means it protects it. Rules 1 and 2 being broken was what got things as shitty as they are. Protect what fragments of the old ways you can.

Not to sound dramatic but in my mind old Sup Forums is never completely dead until the last of us stops carrying its culture.

I have been on b since 2009 this place has changed so much. Nothing cool happens here Anymore. There used to be raids and takeovers and just a general feeling that I was a piece of a community that could/would do anything just because it would be fun. Now everyday I see the same threads posted over and over. I hardly post anymore because of it. On the upside gore and nudity no longer bother me any more .while I realize 7 years does not make me a old fag it's just sad to see this place rot away. I don't even want to be here any more but I can't break the habit that coming here every day has formed. Old Sup Forums was never good but this place is now weapons grade autism.

same shitty dick rate threads and waifu threads and nude game threads. it's the same thing every day. i hear you, man.

finally, an easy captcha

>that pic
Pain
Without love
Pain
I can't get enough
Pain
I like it rough
Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

>Mute

define oldfag
i might qualify

07 fag here. This place was never good but it's really a shit heap now. Rules 1&2 kept it alive for a while but it's all over and gone. And yet I still come back to this burnt out husk of what once was an always burning city.

thats exactly what it feels like. refugees of a destroyed hidden city coming to the ruins for some feels and nostalgia, not knowing what else to do.

this
i'm from '12 though. not sure if that qualifies as oldfag...

What about eightchan or the other chans?
There isnt a lot of people in those.

I only ever lurked.

09 fag incoming. These fads like the "reply to this thread/post" shit or the waifu shit don't seem to end. The rate me threads with the same fucking potato person and the fucking "Good evening Sup Forums, we are Anonymous" fuck. Sup Forums is no longer "random" but instead "repetitive bullshit"

You don't talk about those here user.

Thats a name thats gone unmentioned here for eons

You don't.

there's the odd caper here and there, but it's usually pics u weren't supposed to share, YLYL thanks lori, or dick rate threads.

things got really messed up when the whole /gg/ thing started kicking off and m00t fucked his own shit up in an abortive attempt to woo some chick, only to end up carrying her luggage instead. Sup Forums was the prime target of that mess, but all the bigger boards took collateral damage.

If it's any consolation, this place is pretty good now compared to what it will be like in years, months or even weeks from now.

Bring back Snacks! No more shitposters!

so what does? before '10?

i hear you this place is the same shit over and over every day posted by the same people

imo anything after chanology is not an oldfag, but everyone judges it differently. its less of how long you were here and more of how you behave and follow the old culture.

Nope. From 09 myself and still don't consider myself oldfag. Probably 04 or something.

Just gonna post whatever older shit/shit i enjoyed i come across in my folders.

oh then i'm probs def totes newfag
#newfag4lyfe

This is now a Sup Forums nostalgia thread. I'm kinda okay with this.

>implying anyone gives a fuck

holy shit captcha is so fucking stupid here now. Jesus christ

Global rules 1 & 2 you dense faggot.
It's already been said more than once in this very thread.

Feel free to join in user. image dumps are super slow and shitty now with this new captcha. Its like doing a goddamn puzzle everytime you want to post

Anybody still here or should i stop?

kek and pepe have taken over. Been here eight or nine years, mid 2013 Sup Forums was couped. Occupy and Wikileaks were too much for the internet to allow. I come back occasionally to see If maybe the rest of the oldfags came back and subverted the new culture of Sup Forums, one that manifested Itself from a mass drive off of oldfags around the same time (2013). The real OG's left In 2012. But theres no hope for them to come back. Its nice to see that Sup Forums took some Sup Forums refugees. Whats funny Is no one talks about what happened here. Its like oldfags said " Fuck It Im out " and disappeared, retired trolling and just left.

Keep going.

Anyone still got any of the exploding spoon or mustard gas screenshots?