Do you love Russia?

I Hate It

I'd love to see it cleansed of life by nuclear fire

this
(with the whole world desu)

I love Russians.

it's a love-hate relationship

not particularly

ive realized the mainstream media all over the world only cover putin and his puppets and what they are doing. there are literally almost no articles about russians in general. sometimes they release ones about how miserable their lives are, but still theres nothing about their actual lives. the current russia is pretty much all about putin and his propaganda. there are literally no influences on the world other than it.

I only hear about Japan when people talk about Kuril Islands. Must be: Japan is all about those Kuril Islands and nothing more, feel sorry for them. Literally nothing else happens, because mass media never covers it, right?

Yes

Yes

ive realized the mainstream media all over the world only cover anime and his puppets and what they are doing. there are literally almost no articles about japans in general. sometimes they release ones about how miserable their hikikomori lives are, but still theres nothing about their actual lives. the current japan is pretty much all about moeshit and his propaganda. there are literally no influences on the world other than it.

+15

t.miserable poorfag loser

i HATE russia

I suppose, I'd hate everything around me if I was a stupid poorfag, but apparently I am not.

>there are literally no influences on the world other than it.
Except bombing of terrorists, making maps with our Kuril islands and rockets on them. And winning american elections.

And what Japan did to the world exept for apologise for their war crimes?

Japan did suffer from Earthquakes of course and get bombed from falling Harriers f 18 on Okinawa. lol.

you're pribalt fashist

i hate putin but am not even anti-russia. im rather a russiaboo in a way and have actually bought lots of russian stuff, from mp3 to militaria stuff from russian sellers, unlike anyone else in the west or japan.

anyway im not even meaning anything. this is just the fact ive realized recently.

ive read mainly the uks media, but still there are no articles spotlighting russians cultural sides or actual lives. its all about putin and what he has attempted and will. this isnt particularly based on my experience. since vk isnt popular in the west, nobody knows anything about russia other than the stuff the media have released.

Yes

Poland

Life is hard ,when you are a Japan. hehehe
Americans soldiers have cucked japanese on Okinawa and other military bases, and getting away with it.

Thanks for understanding us desu

like is a more accurate term for me, love is a bit exaggerated

>militaria stuff from russian sellers
What have you bought?
Why do you buy this stuff?

Japan have cucked so hard, it even not funny anymore.

>im rather a russiaboo in a way and have actually bought lots of russian stuff, from mp3 to militaria stuff from russian sellers, unlike anyone else in the west or japan.
Do you also majored in Russian Language in University?

I don't care for neurotypical folk but i find it quite interesting how binary the russian online community is. For example, the majority of confirmed russians i've encountered on these boards seem to be serious and the least prone to shitpost or being toxic. Quite the opposite from almost every other russian i've seen in online gaming or other imageboards.

You have to go back.

It's okay, could be worse desu.

>buying consumerist shit is now considered being fond of something
oh

a bunch of mp3s on BC. id say im pretty much a loyal customer of it. and cheap military wears on ebay and some russian items on etsy incl east euro ones.
no. i dont understand russian at all.
consuming things of a certain country means the same as having interests in the country and its culture. aside form having a shitty friend list on SNSes and visiting the country, is there another way to show your interest to the country? id be able to have a few russian friends who arent temporary if i made contact with them, via my hobby, but its a different story from this.and ive already communicated with some russian guys who arent internet nerds and are very polite.

anyway, what i talked about is the fact. the current russia is all about putin and his bots except for some wacky exotic stories for normies like "Only in Russia", which is unfunny and obvious af, tho i personally like russian depressing landscapes. its basically the same on Sup Forums. nobody gives a fuck about the other shit.

>The land
too cold, no thanks, also bears kill you.
>males
aggressive, killers, roadrage, they drink and smoke way too much not even caring about lifespan.
>females
would bang/10
>

I

r*ssia needs to be broken and neutered just like germany was, with mass rape and genocide of the population and decades of international humiliation and cuckoldry. only then can there be peace on earth.

Yes

Russia is alright.
Could be better, could be far worse

russia could be a wonderfull country with it's nature, the culture of ethnicities living there, all these natural resources and so on, but mentality of russian people is way too retarded to develope to a comfy good russia. they still need and want people like putin, stalin, Ivan the IV.

>Ivan to IV
Lmao nobody wants him, ever
A disgrace to any Russian ruler

Yeah na, I don't want to join the army

Дa, я oчeнь люблю Poccию.

Nicolas I and Alexander III are better than those gays

More than any other country.

Russia is now my new best friend