Hi I'm Lain from bloc...

Hi I'm Lain from bloc. My friends nude pictures were posted on here against their permission and I need them removed and the person who posted the picture to be banned. I can't figure out how to get in contact with the mods for this issue, contact page doesn't say anything about posting illegal stuff. Anyway please direct me of how to get into contact with the Mods or Admin about this issue. Sorry if this was the wrong place to post this but I've never been on Sup Forums before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t2d12MPhA0
youtube.com/watch?v=hfD7VwXrfPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger what are you doing

tits or gtfo

In

Do you know what kind of pictures they were?

was it nudes

u gon git raep'd

Maybe you should've thought twice before posting them here, huh Lain?

trap pictures
Yes I'm afraid so, that's mainly why I made this thread. If it was just normal pictures I wouldn't have cared so much but posting someones nude pictures is just plain wrong.

Were they underage

>trap pictures
there are literally millions of those

Was it Cheese Pizza

No I didn't post the pictures, someone from the bloc forums posted my friend's nudes without their consent. I didn't have any involvement in the whole thing, I just heard about it now.

Does anyone recognize my butt?

Is this

Op's friend in the thread?

idk
idk what that is.
This is what the person looks like

Is there a name to match the ass >:)

I wish this were real

Ayy lmao

was it like this

why u do this to our based hero Lain

Every hero has a dark side

If you know what I mean hehehehe

coal burner

It was a real picture. and everyone please stop spamming with plane pictures.
In this screen cap I meant BBC as in the news company.

>Plane pictures
Those are clearly helicopters lain.

pope thread

No, it is real. I did some quick looking around and found a lot

I don't think you're the Lain I'm looking for.

Lain keep up the good work, the rest of us here at blocgame.com support you fully

Your obviously new here, so I'll break it down for you.
First, your a fag.
Second, your a fag
Thirdly, post more pics of your friend, I didn't get them all last time.

REAL OR NOT?

her friend is a trap

Even better

It's illegal to post nude pictures of people without their permission, if you have any of the pictures then you need to delete them and never post them again.

Lmao, your on Sup Forums, asking people to be good.
You must be new.
I have none
>but so we're clear, even if I did, not my problem, your friend needs to keep their clothes on and not share them pics with people. It's up to them, not me to keep their privates, private

youtube.com/watch?v=6t2d12MPhA0

As one of the people who told him to do it, I can confirm its real

Hahahaha what is this called ?

How would we even know is the real question?

What are you, like twelve or a female?

youtube.com/watch?v=hfD7VwXrfPI

Yes it was a dumb thing to do but making that mistake doesn't give people a right to then go and post their pics to lots of people against the owners will. I'm asking everyone here to just please be nice and consider the person who had their nude pictures posted here's feelings. They want the pictures deleted now and even if you weren't legally forced to do so, it's the right thing to do.

What do you mean by a real question? why would I lie about this?

Yes I'm a girl but I don't see how that's relevant.

BUMP!
praise based Lain, the Hero of bloc

Oh your a nimrod for sure. No one can legally post them, but if they're over eighteen, it's not illegal to have. So, I don't have any myself. But for the ones who do, they can have them. Your friend should've thought about that before they bared all to a horny person.

Tits with time stamp, or GTFO.

op here will feet do?

So am I banned or not , it's seams not , I'm still here . Kek

NO, it's London's fault their pics were posted online. This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't want to be angry at you or tell you off but it really bothers me that this happened and then people would blame the victim. If you weren't involved in this fair enough I can't blame you but for those of you that are and are keeping the pictures then quite frankly I'm ashamed of you.

Not really,you messed up the first part. And no time stamp? Shame on you. But since I'm a foot guy kinda, put a time stamp on it, and I'll not pick on you at least.

Let's straighten this out real quick. Your friend is a victim of their own stupidity. They're not being victimized by this. THEY wanted to share their pics. THEY we responsible for posting them. And if they're too stupid to realise the consequences of THEIR actions, well don't let them online. It's all about personal responsibility, and living with the consequences of one's own actions.

>Trips of truth

I'm Lain
This post wasn't by Lain. it's someone pretending to be me.
Just incase you don't understand, my friend never posted the pictures on Sup Forums, someone acquired their pictures and posted on here without their consent. I admit it was a dumb thing to do, but yes they are victimised by this, they didn't give their consent for their pictures to be posted here yet they were. They didn't wanted to share there pictures with someone BUT NOT ON Sup Forums.

Are you a Virgin

^
Are you a Virgin

This is Lain.
delete your account.

>delete your account
>> being this new

I bet you a slut, post tits

I cam almost see the situation.
>hi user, you look good, send me some pics
>>ok, but don't show them to anyone else
>ok user I promise, you can trust me,(I'm a stranger online that you don't really know. But whatever)
>>ok here they come, I hope you lime them, I made sure they're extra sultry for you

Are you Cracky?

How are we even supposed to delete the pictures when we don't even know what the person looks like? Do you know how many nude pics get posted on this board just in the span of a few hours? You're asking for something nearly impossible l, not to mention that people will probably save and post those pics out of spite now.

This is Lain

I only came here because I wanted to get the pictures deleted, asking me if I'm a virgin or calling me a s*** makes me incredibly uncomfortable and not even want to be here. I'm just going to stop posting and leave at this point. I'm not going to put up with people talking to me like this so I'm just going to leave. If there are any good people reading this post please show a mod or an admin this thread and get them to delete the pictures and ban the poster who originally posted them.

based Cracky :(

You're not Cracky, Cracky knows, from experience how this goes. Those pics are the property of teh interwebz now.

...and Cracky is the REAL Lain, not you.

shes gone Jim :( Crackeys gone :(

Awww, bring her back, Satan.

Crakey will never return :( she got her fill of attention and left

This is Lain
okay it's been clarified to me that Sup Forums auto deletes pictures but the problem is they keep getting re-posted, so I need the moderators to ban the users who re-post the nudes of my friend rather then just getting the posts deleted.
I know you personally can't do it, I posted this because I thought it was the best way to get the mods attention or I could get someone here to contact a mod or explain how to for me.

Okay I'm making this one last post because I made a mistake. turns out Sup Forums posts auto deletes posts. the Problem isn't getting the posts deleted it's keeping them from being re-posted, therefore I need the MODS to BAN everyone posting the nudes of my friend.

Get in contact with the mods or tell me how to.

Nice meme.

WHAT THE FUCK LAIN, YOU USE Sup Forums?

>>out