Your country

Your country
Do you support Israel?

Yes ofc.

No, but I don't support hamas either

I thought they were the greatest ally to the West and the only real democracy in the ME?

What happened?

Fuck, no. Jewry is responsible for most wars going on in the world. This kosher scum should be gassed and their desert-shelter nuked

Why can't muslims and jews just vanish from earth?

wtf I love Israel now.

Jews need a containment zone just like any other ethnic group. However I don't think that means they should be treated like the 51st state of the USA.

Japanese aren't interested in Israel and jews.

Never let this bignosed trash go any close to your politics or finances, otherwise you will turn into such shit like Russia or USA. I advise it to Chinese people goo everytime i meet them. Jews are a disease that kills countries and nations

>I don't think that means they should be treated like the 51st state of the USA.
Someone's jealous

flag
no.
we support palestina all the way

Keep dreaming faggot.

I dont have to dream about turning your country into shit and irrelevance. Jews do it for last decades. I hope that someday we will stomp on your skulls along with the Chinese because you dont deserve any better as a country-shabbosgoy

Who do you support?

>Poland stomping on anyone's skulls
Pfft. The closest you'll get is unblocking my toilet Pilsudski. Enjoy getting conquered and raped by the Russians when they inevitably invade.

Malaixie
Yes.

Nah but I don't support the Palis either. The entire Israel-Palestinian 'conflict' is a complete shambles

Why couldn't they just get a part of germany after the war?
It would have saved lots of trouble

#
Russia is ruled by Jews too, no wonder that it wants to kill last white and catholic people on the planet. But we know how to deal with Russia even if the jewSA betrays us.

oh, if israel news tell it, it must be true

No because they have royally fucked up our nation's psyche and run everything (Hollywood, all media, federal reserve etc...). Zionism and worldwide jewry are the roots of the world's problems today. Many US soldiers have died fighting for israel for nothing.
I support the idea that the ultra-orthodox jews think about the 'holy land'. They believe that Israel has no right to exist and that the jews are living on Palestinian land. Well, they have a valid point.

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Flag
I support Hamas
Half of the Sup Forums is jew

That's literally a niche group of 'ultra-Orthodox' you tard. The vast majority of them live in Israel.

Ireland
Yes

jews are pests, they dont even find you human if you are not one of them, so why bother supporting them?.. they care only about your money and possibility of using you as a slave for their interest.. i am not fan of muslims, they are a niusance too, but main reason of all this mess in middle east, and the fact that the whole region is set on fire, are jews and their leashed doggie jewnited states

Flag.
No I dont like them :)

>The entire Israel-Palestinian 'conflict' is a complete shambles

This.

Just glass the whole area.

Planned, but apparently didn't carry out. Iran doesn't have that kind of force projection, anyway. Israel, on the other hand, regularly carries out missions on foreign soil, including assassinations.

Oh yes, i love Jews very much and support them everyday xD

kikes are shoot on sight scum

fuck no

Liar.

Israel is Japan's no. 1 ally and a partner in peace.

t. Mohammed Kurwowitz

Yes. India and Israel have good relations.

that some bullshit jewish news about something that never happens.
On the other hands you have assassinated tens of nuclear iranian scientists in Iran using bombing attacks.

No. They killed our crown prince for the lulz after he saved tens of thousands of jews.

But it's easier to ignore them than do something about it.

> partner in peace.
> jews
> peace

kek

>They killed our crown prince for the lulz after he saved tens of thousands of jews.

They did a good thing for a change. Saving Jews is a crime against humanity.

Ireland,
I suppose its right to exist, but not to hold the occupied lands. Golan should be returned to syria (not gonna happen as they've found large gas deposits) and west bank should be part of Jordan.

Absolutely not. WW2 was the best thing that happened to this cunt in the 20th century.

hell no.

We have to kill all the Israelites.