Woke up from a dream that I was fucking my own sister.. what is wrong with me..pic related

Woke up from a dream that I was fucking my own sister.. what is wrong with me..pic related

Nothing I'd fuck her too even in she was my sister

do it you pussy

The only thing wrong with you is that its 2016 you dont have a hidden camera faggot

lol

I once found a nude of her

Fuck off you generic 14yo faggot

What this guy eheehe

>I don't give a fuck
>If this chick was my own mother
>I'd still fuck her
>with no rubber
>and cum inside her
And have a son and a new brother
>at the same time

whats wrong with you?

you need to concentrate better if you want to finish fucking your sister in a dream before you wake up, try some meditation exercises

My sister

Wow u post a nude once I found your sisters facebook?

Post her name faggot

Jessica mortensen..I hope u get so fucked op

Reverse imGe search no results post more

Someone should send her this

>what is wrong with me
You're straight, faggot.

Sup op

What reverse imager do you use?

Kek
This better get interesting

Oh boy here we go

Yes mommy

I'm telling your mom pat

Not a damn thing.

This is a sign. You need to start taking videos of her naked in the bathroom and bedroom while she's changing.

Also, post more of her pics here.

Worse fake setup I've seen in a while. OP is looking for a faggot - pile on. No one is that stupid, NPA

Rob gonna fuck you up if you try fuckin his bitch op

I kinda don't know about this obe6..could be real

We won't know till she sees this

630am edt
Thread will 404 before she even wakes up

Bet She Would Love To Start Her Day seeing this

oh ya

i've seen a thread with enough interest go for a few hours on Sup Forums actually. but this doesn't have enough interest to last long enough

> I was the one who shot Hitler

Got any other interesting stories from the old days, gramps?

as early as 2 or 3 grade i was jacking off to two of my hot cousins and their mom. This was before I even knew what jacking off was and I was still firing blanks but damn it felt good for reason I did not yet understand enough to feel guilty about.

for bump's sake

I ate a really big hoagie once, and I was in South Africa and I found out that they call it a Gatsby there and that was weird, because I said it was "great" and whoa man.

the thread i'm talking bout only had interest cus it was a shed thread

Dude has got to have a ten inch cock

Marshall?

your point?

Someone send the nude to her bf

Presumably her boyfriend has seen her nude on one or two previous occasions.

I doubt he knows guys all over are fapping to ger

nothing is wrong with you OP. I d fuck your sister too in a heartbeat

Someone needs to show her bf

Send the nude to her bf

Bumping

>Newfags getting baited
This is not her brother posting this. Someone is trying to pin it on him. Reverse doxxing

Only X boyfriend has this pic on phone

come play a game user

Happened to me a ton of times in the past too. It's normal. She's a woman and you're a man and your instincts tell you to fuck it.

hahaha poor guy !

Both messages are still unread.

I hope she gets upset and her bf gets upset

Bump for more results

Lack of interest in this thread will result in a 404 before anything interesting happens. Op should have opened with the nude

Bump

Bump

Bump

Any news??

This is probably a troll thread. If it wasn't, why would the OP leave the thread up?

Still unread

I doubt op is still here tbh

Was up for to long

I added her as a friend, and I got one of those "Are you sure you know her" notifications.

I'm sure she'll decline and I'm gonna get rolled again. I probably won't be able to add new people for another month.

But whatever, not like I ever get to add new people anyway.

I'd love to see the day where some girl tells me to add her and I have to explain to her that I can't add anyone for a whole month because I tried to add someone who didn't accept my request. lmao. She'll probably look at me like a loser.

Lurking

I just use a fake account. I can't be having people I actually know find out I spend time in this slum.

Yeah I don't know how people still fall for this.

OP here finnally someone figured it out cheers for being personal army without me having to ask stupid fucktards

Who cares who actually did it if she thinks it's her brother it's still amusing

Eh, yeah, I don't give a shit. I talk to people about Sup Forums in real life. I just call it, "the Anonymous board."

And no one in real life likes me enough anyway.

I recently made a list of all the girls who blocked me on Facebook who knew me IRL.

I got to somewhere around 80-90 girls.

It's partly because I hit on them too.

I think it's pointless to have a hot girl on my friend's list if I can't fuck her. So I keep badgering and harassing her until she blocks me.

I actually proactively go out to offend them now and feel accomplished after a hot girl blocks me.

You should probably reevaluate your social life user.

well shes not in relation with her boyfriend anymore so i guess something happened

I have a gf who is 20 years older and probably can't even have kids anymore. Even when I respectfully add girls sometimes, they STILL block me on facebook, simply because I'm so ugly. I get off on their shallowness blocking me.

>what is wrong with me..pic related
Absolutely fucking nothing.

Post more, faglord.

Sauce on webcam?

Also, I'm tempted to send this message to a girl I knew in high school. She's like 28 and looks like she's married to a 38 year old dude.

Should I send her this?

>Looks like we both go for older people. Well, let me know if you ever want to be treated right for a night or two. You should at least have a guy your age once. You deserve it.

Mind you, that I have a gf too and she could see my facebook and tell her, but if she did, I can get onto my gf's facebook and block her.

Pic related. Her and her husband.

do what you feel like, i say absolutely

lol yeah... i'm gonna do it...

i've done this like 23423423 times. and a husband has only ever sent me a message once, and it was most likely after the wife told him to do it, because her and i were cheating for a while, but then she didn't like how demanding i got.

Actually, that's a stupid idea. It will drive her away. I should give her a compliment, and after a few messages tell her that shit...

well... a lot of times I'm not even allowed to send her the first message, because they block me right then

maybe i'll tell her i had a dream about her... that's worked for me before and got me laid by a perfect 10

This is so funny..is the nude confirmed her?

Has she responded?

Did it.

I sent this right after I added her. I tried adding her once before in the past, but she declined.

ded bred

Smooth

Haha, feel good about sending it now.

What a way to start the day. I sit back and giggle just like Bender when he's about to be entertained.

Very underrated

Idk looks like her
Nah still unread on both messages.
No one is awake this early.

I believe in you user.

Thanks. I believe in me too. But she'll likely just block me.

It was worth a try though.

me too mofo !
you did it right and we want Sup Forums pictures if you success

>Ememenem
>underrated

May be best thread going