Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKjkwzThg5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least it's not a nigger or a whore.

to appeal to the german market

that's not necessary

because it's the only time he gets to play

Would berry tbqh

seriously i dislike the whole german team but this guy goofd his way into my heart
proud of him

it is when the only game they play is forklift simulator

where's muh MLS, XBL?

le play 30 games a season and miss every opportunity to win an international trophy man

best girl

I voted for Reus

It was him or
>le play no minutes man
>le choke for a whole season man
>le overrated black man

I knew it was going to be called fifa 17

literally who?

Mark Royce

Wizard detected

The subject of the greatest joke ever told.

Royce gracie

Reus is better than the other options there were, like memertial

I voted for him

Looks like he's HAHA TIME FOR instead of kicking the ball. It should've been further away and with the fucking ball.

I'm sure FIFA is still convinced the MLS is just a long running joke

the only reason tsuuu isn't on every fifa for the next 4 years is because ea gave messi a shit load of money and doesnt want to admit its mistake, just think of all the tax that wasn't paid on those adverts

>the league based in the country that rekt their whole corrupt organization is a joke
Say that to my fucking face m8

I never understood the whole "cover star" thing. Reus now, Messi and some slut last year, Messi the year before etc.

but at the same time, it's different for all markets no? isn't England getting Vardy on the cover this year? some countries get their star international for the cover

thats how they got caught lad, literally nobody takes americans seriously when they're talking about anything to do with football

the "cover star" appears in every cover, they add a player for some markets

no fucking way was that from 2014

rememmber it ike it was yesterday

i voted for James

>we're already in the second half of 2016
>the nights are getting longer, the days are getting shorter

Never understood the You on that

It's a funny joke, were people ironically writing German humor?

Some did it ironically, some did it unironically, others just wanted to be part of the fun.

It's a pretty funny joke. Always confused me.

I cannot often determine if people are ironically writing the German humor thing because often the posts are funny. Maybe I'm autistic

It's basically our >Sweden >Yes/>english goalkeeping/>Argentina >white/>be American >get shot

I actually find myself being unfunny ironically sometimes. Like taking things unneccessarily literal (Til Eulenspiegel style) or replying to something with the flattest/driest response I can come up with.

Isn't it supposed to be a really old joke anyway?

Yeah, but it fit the situation at the time really well (it had just become public that Reus was driving with a fake Dutch driver's license. He did that for years and the police didn't care/looked away even though he got lots of tickets for speeding and wrong parking and stuff)

I fit the fat American one, not getting shot (yet at least, I hope I don't get shot)

If that's fat I'm fat, too.

>tfw did absolutely no sports or training ever since I left the military

Being forced to do exercises killed the joy I used to get from it.

>Reus

Realistically, why does he look like a lesbian?

You were conscripted? That blows

James Rules

Reus is so based, he has literally never won anything and yet he's one of the best known German players in the world and the most powerful man in Dortmund, he even got them to bring his old buddy back. How does he do it?

Probably consequences/offsprings of Eastern Germany's olympic program

No, I volunteered. Had no idea what I wanted to do after school and the pay was okay.

I see

I'm thinking of enlisting after I'm done with uni for similar reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=QKjkwzThg5c

This guy should be a playable character

Why do you post this every day

Are you Kamil?

>pegi 3

Lol come on.

Just make sure you end up in a unit where neither jihadists nor boredom can kill you.

I think I would do Air Force, I would have an electrical engineering degree and probably a high ASVAB so I could get a cool job I think

No just seen him about kek

the gauges really are the main reason
also the fact his haircut is dyke like and lesbian color.

>seriously i dislike the whole german team
You have to go back.

Seems like an old recycled blonde joke.

That's not fat, it's just not fit.