Am I a cunt ?

Am I a cunt ?

Basically my dad and mum were married for 25 years , though she died of cancer a few years ago. Fast forward to now my Dad has "met" someone else who he knew as a childhood friend, and he's proposed marriage to her. I can't support this . I see this as disrespect to my passed away mother.

My dad is also 65 years old , and the women he is marrying is also quite rich so there's no gold digging going on.

I haven't yet but I plan on saying I don't support this and don't want to attend the wedding, should I reconsider ? I feel like I'm being a selfish prick almost

You are. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Basically , I feel like it's different though since my mum died originally. It if was a case of divorce and they've done their separate ways , then fine ... But that's not the case

I feel like its disrespect to my mother , trading what she gave for years to some other woman not because things didn't work out , but because of her cancer that killed her.

Have sex with her, that'll show him

Imagine how your father must have felt in regards to your mother's death. It must've broken him. And now you're saying he has to spend the rest of his days in solitude? Then yes, you are a selfish cunty prick, you faggot. He deserves to be happy.

>]
you are a actually disgusting i hope you live your life in depressing loneliness your dad deserves happiness

Before i was born my mother and father broke up and since i can remember my mother made multiple boyfriends. Can even give you a number The thing is that i never actually cared After all she has the right to be happy. i was never against any of her boyfriends until this current one. The only thing that makes me not support this relationship is that this guys a really dumb person and kinda always picks up fights with me. Although my mother always takes his side i always let it go away.

Go to the wedding user. Your mother wants the two of you to be happy.

Fuck me you guys got angry quickly. I haven't done anything yet and I'm subject to change my opinion , try to keep the autism and anger down next time. Regardless of your ridiculous and spastic rage you have a point , just no need for the pathetic as hominem.

Thanks user , Im considering it now

no dont try to brush us off by calling us autistic you're despicable i hope our father disowns you

Oh yeah , I haven't actually done anything yet and I'm simply asking for an opinion with the easy option to change my opinion , which I have , and that makes me a cunt. While you're stuck with your delusion and philosophy of " he said this so he's obviously a prick" without accounting for any nuance.

Kys

yea you had the thought of "i dont want my dad to be happy" so yes you're a cunt please kill yourself

Wasn't even implying that , nice strawman.

I stated earlier I felt it more of filling a void rather than achieving happiness , and more so , I had reasoning behind my opinion. And such an opinion causes you to spurge out so autistically?

Edgy teenage fag , kys x2

>I don't support this and don't want to attend the wedding
yes you said you dont want your dad to be happy

Are you fucking serious?

You literally ask if we think you're being a cunt and call us autists for telling you that YES YOURE A FUCKING CUNT?

Please for the love of God kill yourself.

You must be blind or stupid, seems like both.
K I L L Y O U R S E L F

>HEY btards am I a fucking degenerate cunt for wanting my father to be unhappy until the day he dies?

>how dare you answer my question you guys are fags kys

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

You're shit user.
Garbage human.
An hero.

My dad have had two gfs since he and my mom separated, some 15 years ago. One of the gf he married (they split after three years lel). I went in the wedding. It was shit. But free food and drinks. Also got to bring a few friends so that was dank.

You're a selfish prick. Nobody deserves to die alone, you're dad is probably bored out of his mind and scared, why would you even consider getting in between him and his new gf is beyond me.

Your mom is dead, this is not disrespect, this is life, you need things to push yourself forward or you're just as good as dead. Also, don't believe for a second that because he might be in love with this person he doesnt love your mom anymore, she will probably remain the love of his life, love doesnt end with death.

did you really just use the word dank

K I L L S E L F
I L L S E L F
L L S E L F
L S E L F
S E L F
E L F
L F
F

Get me off this gay earth.

To understand somebody else feelings is far off autism. Sympathy is what you don't have, because you only care about your own problems.

your the one being autistic wanting your dad to live his days alone in misery, you think your mother would want that? to know she has immobilized him emotionally. its sad sure but you should be happy your dad isnt stuck dwelling on whats lost and miserable to the day he dies while you just want to see him smile again. would you be happier if that was the case?

Yes.

Marriage is "til death do you part". Nothing about what you've told us of their relationship suggests she didn't want him seeing other womem after she died.
You're just projecting what you think their relationship should be like now that it's over.
It's been a few years, that's plenty of time to respect the dead.
Expecting your spouse to just do without romantic love for the rest of their life is extremely insecure and selfish.
Expecting it from someone who isn't even your spouse is worse.

Stop being a cunt.

K I L L S E L F because youre getting defensive over insults like this isnt Sup Forums. WTF is wrong wth you

Kill yourself and let your Dad be happy again, cunt.
Your Mum doesnt want him to be sad, neither do you deserve to be happy.

> Asking question
> Doesnt like answer and people are not nice
> Play victim card and abandon ship

Are you a feminist?

i find it funny you call everyon in this thread autistic when they insult you.

>Am I a cunt?
>"yes"
>omfg you autisitc shit i need some help not insults

get out of the basement you fuckin retard and realise the world doesnt revolve around you. try to at least feel compassion for your father for a fuckin second. Give them credit, do you think him and her new girl never talk about this? do you REALLY think she doesn't know she can never replace your mom?

jesus man, and we're the autistic one. fuck.

you're delusional af.

your dad deserves to be happy with another woman. you dont deserve to stand in the way of that. besides, his love for this woman doesn't necessarily cancel out his love for your mother. lots of people remarry, and keep mementos from their first marriage. lots of people continue to visit their graves and keep up with little traditions that they started with the first spouse.

besides, your mum probably would be happy for him. she's gone now, and he's probably lonely without her. old people get forgotten so easily. she would probably be grateful to this woman for keeping him company through the last years of his life.

you should arrange with your dad to visit her grave together a few days before the wedding or something. just for sentimental feels. he would appreciate it.

>taking insults on Sup Forums seriously
>gets legit mad
>claims we're autistic

Demand extra GBP for attending the wedding

you sound like a child dude

shut the fuck up and accept the money he gets from her and hands down to you

Yes, to answer your question, you're a cunt.

Hella

rekt

you are indeed acting like a spoilt brat of a cunt, grow up a bit and let your old man have some happiness, do you really anthem to spend his whole life grieving? sort yourself out son or i'll give you a slap

thats uber cool you also coming to the life is strange party i hear itll be super tight yo

fucks wrong with u cunt let ur dad do what he wants hes the one alive not ur fucking dead cunt of a mum

Grow the fuck up. Get a fucking job. Move out of your parent's house. Get your own fucking relationships. Stop being a cunt.

You should move out and get a life of your own.

>hur hurrrrrr I don't think what my dads doing is right. What do you guys think?

>ok so you're basically saying you don't want him to be happy

>HUR HURRRR that's not what i said a-autists!!!
Lmao what a fucking loser
Pull the trigger faggot

> I'm the only one that was hurt by my mother's death
> we should all cling to our loss forever
> I'm going to tell anyone that tells me I'm being childish that they're autistic
You didn't want help and you didn't want opinions. You wanted someone to tell you your shitty behavior was acceptable so you could feel justified.
It's not. You're being extremely selfish.

>am I cunt because I don't want my dad to be happy?
>wtf you autist? Why are you calling me a cunt?
>boooo hoooo hoooo I am entitled

Its not your dads fault she's dead. He's been through several years of mourning, it's time to move on. It sucks a little sure, but maybe he needs someone in his life to support him emotionally.

Are you a bit of a cunt? Yeah, you shouldn't try to stop him from seeking happiness.

Op is a faggot. Probably should kill himself at the wedding, make it the truly happiest day of his father's life.

yous a faggot

Your mom is dead, and you feel upset that your dad doesn't want to be alone anymore?

What a selfish prick you are. You should an hero.

Your father deserves to be happy.

Put yourself in his shoes. Youre saying he should be forced to be alone for the rest of his (potentially short) life?

Grow up.