Who do you think would win between the German women's soccer team and a Football League 2 team like Notts County?

Who do you think would win between the German women's soccer team and a Football League 2 team like Notts County?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/225402/olympian-political-correctness-todd-gallagher
youtube.com/watch?v=FdIpdGS9m1g
imgur.com/a/HiWJx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for the last fucking time. adult, professional women cant even beat male teenagers at soccer

>its a spic thread.

Opinion discarded. Thread closed and hidden.

This, stop making these threads.

>My interviews with female professionals and others in the world of women’s sports confirmed the importance of boys’ physical development at that age. Aaron Heifitz, the publicist for the U.S. national women’s soccer team, described how the women’s squad performs against the best youth club players in Southern California: “The boys’ 13s we can handle pretty consistently, but when the boys start really developing at 14, and especially 15, that’s when you start to see real separation and they pass even the best women’s players. They’re just bigger, stronger, and faster.”

nationalreview.com/article/225402/olympian-political-correctness-todd-gallagher

I'm a bit upset about the lack of white balance of the photo.

they lost 0-3 to the stuttgart u17 once

/thread

(I still prefer to watch the German national team though)

>“The boys’ 13s we can handle pretty consistently

id give anything to be a 13 year old boy who was getting manhandled by a bunch of lesbians

youtube.com/watch?v=FdIpdGS9m1g

The better question is who would win between the German women's soccer team and a group of autists from Sup Forums?

this

group of autists

Are the group of autists in acceptable physical condition?

Notts Country would win something like 30-0

why would they need to?

if you took the best 11 Sup Forums players we would win

Women world champions form Brazil lost (literally 7-1) to some pub team. I'm sure we'd have a chance if our team is not full of Americans who keep picking up the ball.

>t. el americANO

I would be a starter for sure

Well even if they're more physical, if they're exhausted after an hour, they probably wouldn't win.

Look at those empty ranks.

I remember when my last sports teacher tried to get female football over with us. He said it's better than men's football because it's slower and you can see and understand more.

>better than men's football because it's slower and you can see and understand more.

I want to be a striker

I'm guessing he means as a pedagogic tool, but you might aswell watch slo-mo men's football at that point.

German team.

It would take one or two german girls to be gangbanged by the male opponent males team tho
Nothing in the rules forbid that

>women's soccer team

The USA women's soccer team is better than the German one

It's not going to make a difference either way, and at least we avoided Arby's posting.

Oh man just imagine the autism of the Sup Forums pug football team.

Notts County

i love titties so much

>tfw the best 11 Sup Forums players are all goalies because noone here has done cardio since graduation

imgur.com/a/HiWJx

now we are talking

Based Germany not even pretending like we watch it for any reason other than to ogle at the players.

wtf i love germany now

That was a decent free kick though at least.

The real question that everyone ask himself is: England national team can win against the best women's team of part-time dentists?

If i have to bet ... i'm not sure lads

who would win at what? you can't possibly be talking about football, surely.

Obviously the team of Germany would win because the players of Notts would fell in love for Marie-Louise Bagehorn and could not play.