Need your help Sup Forums

Need your help Sup Forums
(one of) My roommates cats is 15 years old, and miserable. She throws up daily, she is skin and bones, and has a horrible/bloody ear infection. I can't stand the neglect of his 3 cats anymore and I am moving on Saturday afternoon. I fear that once I leave he will just abandon her due to the daily puke mess. I feel it would be best for her to be put down. Where in Brooklyn/New York (zip 11206) could I take her and how much would it cost? Trust me when I say putting her to sleep is the best option. I will report him once I move regarding the 2 other healthy cats.

space program off Brooklyn bridge
cost: free

Bump
Cat #2

>So edgey

don't hit the edge try to clear the rail on the first throw

If you care about them just stay and takr care of them until you find a permanent soulution, then move out. As for the 15 year old, she's old, not sure how much she'll recover by herself even if treated properly.

Ok. You are doing a great job overcompensating. It's obvious you are a joke to everyone around you. Keep up the good work

The 15 year old needs to be put down. Just wondering the average cost. I am not so confident that once I report him ASPCA will act swiftly, so I am mostly concerned about the oldest one. The other 2 will be fine

Just call SPA, say you're concerned. Don't take initiatives like that if the owner is opposed to it, you're putting yourself at risk imo, especially in US

The cost I think it's around 100 bucks.

I'm serious

He is ok with it but I know that once I leave he won't do anything about it and just let her suffer. If I can arrange it in the next few days he will go along with it

Kek

Thanks

That being said I'm against ending a life, so the better option would be just taking care of her, make her better and let nature do it's course, but if that's really impossible do what you must op

Me too

call around several vets, explain the situation but say its your mothers cat or something and she's just unable to take care of the animal.

If you could see how she walks and acts it's for the best. Plus there is a dog where I am moving

Step 1: Go to vet
Step 2: Get bill from vet
Step 3: Launch GoFundMe page
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit

>and also healthier grateful cats

then why not put the cat into catapult?
once the vet gets it do you think it will not end up in the east river?

Why not just go to your local animal shelter and ask there. They are certain to know more than Sup Forums.