Confession time Sup Forums: How hard did your parents hit you as a child?

Confession time Sup Forums: How hard did your parents hit you as a child?

I start: I was raised without violence

Maybe that's why OP is a fag

Dad only hit when i made a loudie

>hit as a child
>violence

i was hit full force whenever i did something
i even got a broken nose from it

Do I even want to know what a loudie is

Got slapped hard enough on the ass for it to sting for a bit.

Always deserved it though, still a degenerate and should kill myself so it must've not worked very well.

Few times.
Only when I was lying about something and they found out tbh

I was hit with a thick, wide leather strap with a wooden handle.
It had the word "Persuader" etched in the leather.

By the time I was 12, my fuckup's were minimal.

I only got hit twice, both times I deserved itt. I was good kid. My mom spanked me once. My dad kicked me halfway across the room once.

German/Russian-fag here.
My mother only hit me when I broke something, didn't make my homework or when I brought bad grades.

>i was hit full force whenever i did something
I was also hit for what I "was about to do", whatever that was. Mu mum hit me with open hand, wooden spoon, whatever was around. I knew I was in trouble when my father started to take his belt off. I was never hit on the face or with a closed fist, ever.

I was abused. Hit if I was nearby when my dad got angry

Would just be when I made loud noises, I was rather vocal as a child. My father would hate to hear me speak or make noise so whenever I made a loud noise in the house or in the street he'd come out drag me into the house and hit me with his belt or whip me with a hand full of shoe laces, he'd be repeatedly saying no more loudies, hence where loudies came from, don't really talk loudly anymore.

Got spankings where my dad got blood blisters from spanking me so hard, wasn't that big of a deal

my mom used a power cord and whipped us till we bled
my dad would just hit that
would wake up with a ass full of cock and my face shoved into my pillow

growing up Mexican you get hit for any shit that went wrong. not like faggot op where he sucked on his dads dick

Beaten with a cue stick for even minor fuckups

Nah, my parents weren't cruel like that. They only resorted to psychological and emotional tactics when they were upset with me.

>wow user, maybe the bullies are right about you
>no, I'm not signing you up for soccer, do you really think you would be able to play?
>you want to go out with a friend? I don't trust you and I don't know your friend, you can't go out with them. And I don't like having your friends here either, go to your room what is wrong with you

Etc. I want to kms now Bretty cool

I was never hit.
But I received pretty nasty psychological punishments. When I did something wrong they made me feel like an useless crap. Threatened about leaving me in orphanage because I was just so useless. I couldn't go and play with other kids.
And nowdays I'm insecure.

No wonder you're such a faggot

>don't really talk loudly anymore
see, it worked

Says the guy browsing imageboard which contains 60% penises

Worst I got was a horse riding crop thing, hurt like a bitch but I'll never eat school snacks at home again.

same alter, feelsbadman

It's illegal in Sweden, never happened to me.

My mom would make me go to the back yard and pick a stick off the tree and return it to her so she could whoop my ass with it. And if I brought back a twig that wasn't good enough she would use a wire hangar instead.

We've all heard that story.

I got the shit beaten out of me.

I had a wooden spoon broken over my ass once or twice.

are you Butters?

a dry buttplug

Yep, I was beaten with open hand/belt every time I did sth wrong. I think i grow up a better person thanks to my fathers strict discipline.

My parents used to beat me up with a horse whip ( ? ) pic attached dont know the english word. Almost every day just for fun in the end. Then they locked me in a room without windows where the Water Boiler was. Forced them to send me to a boarding school when I was 14 by telling them Ill report them to the police otherwise. Being in therapy for depression and suicide thinking since a year now, its geting better.

OP here, do you guys actually approve of the methods? Would you hit your kids too?

its called a riding crop

you uncultured shit

Got spanked like 10 time hard af, never worked, still a little shit.

Pretty often, don't remember why really. I was never a problem child and good enough at lying that I never got caught.
I remember one time I was in the bath and my mom was there, I was about 5. My dad walks in, scolds me for whatever, hits me. I never had a tendency to complain or cry, I can withstand a lot of shit before I decide I've had enough even today (maybe that's why part of my job is cleaning toilets like I'm some sort of polack. Which makes me think, when I was a kid I fell down a swing and split my head on a rock. Never said a word. Doc stitched me up, never said a word. Told me I had to learn to complain if I wanted anything from life). Anyway that time some retard part of my brain thought "people are supposed to cry when they're hit, because being hit is not nice" so I tried to cry but I did such a piss poor job my dad thought I was laughing and he beat me up for real. Ta-dah

Yeah that's cus it's traditional ass whooping. That's how she was raised.

>Would you hit your kids too?

I wasn't hit so why would I? Messing with kids psychologically is more effective.

beaten mercilessly by raging father but to be fair, no longer trying to fuck mum.

here
Yeah I would.
The beatings sucked, but they weren't THAT bad.
Problem is that some parents are assholes and physically abuse their kids.
I got shit beaten out of me a few times... but if I didn't fuck up, life was good.

Just as last option for very bad disbehavior but without weapons. The Horse whip hurts so but my skin was open when my father hit me with it. Looked like some1 cut me with a knife.

Bruises often,belt buckle shapes,welts,blood...

Crops don't have lashes you ignorant puke.

Hard enough

Was never hit, but step-douche would yell at me any time I did anything he didn't like. Not like a little pussy yell, like a full on bellow which wasn't fun for a 6-10 year old. Also maed my mom put me on various meds.
>Walk too loudly, yelled at
>talk too loudly, yelled at
>stayed inside, yelled at
>couldn't find a job despite applying to 9 seperate places, yelled at
Then when I started going quiet during the 8th grade they brought me to a therapist.
>She seems chill
>Trust her to keep my secrets
>Told everything to therapist
>Told her about me being constanly yelled at
>She tells StepDouche
>StepDouche mad
>Gets yelled at

People always ask why I'm so quiet and reserved.

I raised my sisters kid
never hit him the one time he really rebelled against my authority I 'little bro'ed' him and threatened to flush his head in the toilet
he hated it when his mom stopped being the town whore and got married and he had to go back to living with her

A good few times I was grabbed by the ear and had it twisted. I was also spanked a few times. More than that I can't really remember.

>always had harsher than normal physical punishment from my dad, bare ass belt whippings, etc
>turn 8, parents split up, mom goes off the deep end
>drags me up the stairs by my hair, pushes me down the concrete steps in front of our house, backhands me constantly etc
>become the physical barrier between her and my 3 little sisters
>same goes with my father
>seen him slam their heads on walls and actually throw them across the room
>create the mindset that I must be the strongest I must be able to take it all,for their sake
>don't cry for 3 years
>turn 13, go through a pysch eval, get diagnosed with PTSD

11/2 hard

Yes. I see kids all the ti.e throwing tantrums over trivial shit that my mom would have whooped my ass for and parents these days don't do shit. Parents these days are too afraid to spank their kids because of this progressive liberal bullshit we have now. Obviously I didn't like getting hit as a kid but as an adult I know that it did teach me discipline and I learned many lessons from getting hit as a child.

Yeah and then they stay insecure and fucked up for life

>>Told everything to therapist
Rookie move.
I did the same shit when I went to one when I sunk into depression after my father died.
Bunch of cocksuckers.

I was once hit so hard with a wooden spoon that it broke

I was regularly starved and hit and mentally tortured

Locked inside a house and not allowed to see the outside world

That was my mother however after my parents split up...

Glad it only lasted until I was 7

My dad would punch me in the face on the reg now i crossdress so who wins now

Grabbed my neck and held me in the air while shaking me

My spine felt like spagetthi afterwards

"Love me daddy" tattoo'd across your ass yet?

that will teach him

punched in the face by cock on the reg instead

Not yet lol i was gonna get daddies lil monster on my hip

Cont
>mom couldn't handle my ADHD
>had my tiny ass on 75mg of concerta since I was 5
>couldn't eat
>anorexic as fuck and there was no food in the house
>stole food regularily from a church to feed my sisters

Yeah. I lost all trust in everybody after that betrayal.

They tried to get me into another therapist last year before I moved. I wouldn't say jack shit to him. After a few sessions of that he ended up telling me I'm a Schizoid and I'd either shoot up my school or kill myself in my 20's.

No more school for me, and haven't done the second one yet.

Its funny cuz its true

Just like me.
I was always more clever and mature than my peers. In fact, I always felt superior to them. I still feel superior to others. Because that's how I was raised. I was raised to not be an useless shit.

kek my mom is a slut too.

Pillow over face , hand over nose and mouth until complete silence (then she told people that her children NEVER cried or threw tantrums)You tend to go along with her when you are lacking in oxygen and four years old

Was slapped a few times when I was a teen, hard enough for blood to come out from my mouth.
Beaten by a belt; 3 hits when I was a boy, hard enough for them to leave marks on my back for a year or so.
Yeah, I didn't live a good life as teen or boy.
Good parents is just a myth nowadays. You are lucky enough if they let you live to reach your adulthood.

I got hit with wood when i deserved it, apparently me and my brothers were shits and ran when we got into trouble so mum needed more reach,
Kids these days have no proof that doing wrong means you get punished

Hard, but i'd glady accept my shit getting beat the fuck out since i was a fucking disgrace.

I was sick and my mom didn't believe me. About three, maybe four... threw up my peas onto my plate. My mom made me eat and re-eat my puke til I kept it down.

I have a scar on my leg from my dad hitting me with a belt because I let the dog inside the house

my parents do this too, even to this day. that behaviour to your own child is so fucking toxic.
and worst part is, this isn't really seen as abuse. so institutions can't help you, you'll end up in an endless loop of despair, depression and eventually: insanity.

I remember i got the beatings from my Mum for shit i deserved generally and sometimes the alcohol... other than that- well it was a string of 'step-father' figures that wanted to step in and ve a parent with alcoholism and more physocal violence. Because apparently thats how you are supposed to become a man.

Its a fucked up world bro, but we endure.

Tbh I really wish dad would fuck me as a kid instead of becoming an alcoholic, always had a fantasy about licking dad's cummies out kf mom's pussy.

Bitch! #* *slapped to the ground*
Cowardly little faggot. # # # (whipping while you were rolling around on the floor)
Give me your pants, right now....
#raises belt#

(Not badly enough.)

It actually is seen as an abuse nowdays. Teachers in my country are now going to special training this summer to learn how to avoid emotional violence or whatever they call it.

fucking triggered

Sooooooo you're a bitch from the Entitled Generation?

I've been whipped with a belt from my dad, slapped across the face until my nose bled by my mother, and whipped with a riding crop by my grandmother when I stole her car.

I hope your parents got smashed by fucking trucks.
I'd rather hit my kid to teach him instead of putting shit in his mind.

Woah that's some serious shit.. sorry user

this is worse then physical violence man... If my parents told me that bullies are right about i would lose my mind. A child needs the support of his parents man, this is cruelty.

All good brutha. I'm 33, shit people used to be able to get away with.

My mom is a psycho. We don't talk. I preferred when she was violent to when she was manipulative.

Only when I deserved it

Looks like messing with people values is worse than hitting them...
and i fucking agree that's fucking bullshit.

that's why swedes are such cucks

i've been to many psychologists and therapists before.

they don't help, they say they do but they don't.

physical and emotional abuse while growing up breeds apathy, insanity and depression and seriously fucks up someone for life.

and the worst part is, nobody's willing to help. people say they want to help, but they actually don't. they only say they want to help so they can feel like a better person, makes them sleep better at night. but when someone is in trouble, they chicken out.

I mean- we all come from different walks of life and i cant judge but you were only yelled at. That being said- i fucking hate therapists.

Not only shit growing up but funnily en9ugh a 'friend' of mine that was a 'therapist' fucked up my last relationship too. Fucking dyke made me out to be a sociopath. Yes, i have a few screws loose but shit: i'd like to see her walk through my path and come out the other side at least this sane.

>rookie move
Perhaps but can you blame him? These people are supposed to help. Some can be really nice although ive seldom come across them. That being said, it is unfortunate that it rarely us the solution.

Just think of it as a game- if you crack. They win.

Rationality is relevant only to you, make of that what you will but if it stops you from going full retard because of ither shitty people then im not complaining.

For the record- i've been crazy. Thats how you know that you aren't.

mom used to slap me alot for misbehaving, I went to school in india uptill 3rd grade, back then corporal punishment was allowed.

This guy knows the difference.

I got hit when I did the wrong thing, and I learned quickly not to do the wrong things, My brothers weren't hit (they're younger) because my mother didn't want to use violence anymore and they are still pieces of shit without any respect.

> Hit kids
> Have spoiled little shits like most modern teens

Pick one

Fucking this, theraphy is bullshit, fucking bullshit.

>Have little spoiled shits
>Have little spoiled shits who get you into jail

Pick one.
All kids nowdays are spoiled little snowflakes. Because of the cancerous social networks and shit.

a slap on the back of the legs and every time i had it done it was deserved

they didn't only emotionally abuse me, but they also physically abuse me.

i always had bruises, my older brother was always held on a pedestal so to speak.

because of being scared of everything when i was a kid, especially my own family, i crapped my pants a lot.
crapping my pants didn't stop until i was 14. whenever i did crap my pants, my mother shoved the shitty underpants in my face.

horrible family. people think it's weird i have mental breakdowns, irrational thoughts and a lot of depression spikes in my normal everyday thought. it'll never go away.

Got the belt once, hair pulled often, mom had meltdowns all the way through my childhood. Talk first rarely seemed to be an option.

Didn't work of course, because I'm a sperglord and lack the neurological capacity to submit. Only teaches me to fear and avoid or hate a person.

I don't know how it works for you chimps or why someone would be proud of being beaten or, in principle, to admit to be too stupid to understand logic. Or why someone would resort to violence unless they were themselves such a beta chimp that their words lack any authority.

I'm not against violence per se, but if it fucks someone up, parents should be held responsible for the outcome. And if it doesn't, they should be rewarded for raising an obedient beta chimp for the society to exploit.

I was hit till i got brused, got hit about every other day. Tbh i am 120% thankfull for it. Looking at my spoild brothers who never got hit and then at me. im not violent, depressed, idiotic, unrespectfull and a overall cunt. But they are

Hey- no one that was beaten here appreciated the lesson you piece of shit. Its an anonymous image board and in Sup Forums of all places a thread that for once has a little merit to it.

Let the downtrodden get up on their feet and stop telling yourself. Im against violence therefore my arguments are valid: you may be right, people shouldnt abuse others. But, you're still a cunt.

I used to challenge my dad to "hit harder" because I was a fucking wanker of a kid.
In retaliation, he would lay me across his lap and give me a light smack on the ass.
>"did that hurt?"
>"lol no, you pussy bitch"
Then he'd do it again. Just as light as before.
>"Did that hurt?"
>"You hit like a bitch"
Then he'd do it again.
And again.
And again.
Just as softly as the first slap. He never hit any harder than the first one. After every smack he'd ask "does it hurt yet?"

Even though he only hit me lightly, the continuous rapping eventually hurt so badly I'd be crying and squirming from the pain.

My parents were shit parents, and I was horribly depressed as a kid. I don't have many happy childhood memories. Even in my school reports they all say "shes too quiet. It's beccoming a concern". I was deathly quiet at school, and I took out my frustration at home. Screaming and swearing and tantruming.
If my home life was better he never would have needed to hit us. the smacks never crrected my attitude anyway. If anything, it made me worse.

When I got older, my parent sent me to taekwondo for anger management. It helped a lot. So did my older sisters. At the time we got much closer and they spent real time with me (something my parents never did). In combination, that shit helped me a lot.

If your kid occasionally does naughty shit, smack his ass. If he's a repetitive little cunt, hitting isnt the answer. It means something else is deeply wrong.