Holy fuck guys my friend has a broken needle stuck in her arm wtf do we do please help this is urgent

Holy fuck guys my friend has a broken needle stuck in her arm wtf do we do please help this is urgent.

pull it out.

Go to the hospital.

Don't listen to ANY OTHER ADVICE.

Do not touch it, or try to remove it,
Go to the hostipal.
Explain situation.

Don't worry, they won't get the cops.

Wash hands in warm water and makes sure they are clean. Use index finger to push the needle through to the other side. Rinse the wound.

Dig it out with tweezers. I'm a doctor. This works on my patients.

She can't see it

haha

Are you sure??

no lol she's fucked

>taking advice on Sup Forums

See if you can hold it in place with a strong magnet.
Get to a hospital asap, if you don't she's dead.

You need a very strong magnet.

Is your friend a diabetic, otherwise fo

take a picture with a timestamp

You got two choices:

-Take her to the hospital and chance the police getting involved (safest)

-Try to remove it yourselves (risky)

Perhaps this will be a life lesson to that fucking addict.

Go to the hospital

Literally why the fuck would you post on Sup Forums and not call the ambulance? Are you dumb?

>diabetic
>asking on Sup Forums

i've heard most the time doctors just leave it in your arm. My bestfriend has one in his, has had it in there a few months now. The only problem is infection and whatnot. Doctors will label you as a druggy, and won't give you pain meds whatso ever.

use pliers?

I had one stuck in my arm once, it took a crane to get it out

Most states have what are known as medical amnesty laws. That means you can seek treatment for drug related injuries without having the police contacted

>apply small amount of super glue on the top of broken piece
>try to fuse it with the needle stack in her arm
>after few seconds, the glue should fix the needle
>pull out
>?????
>profyt

I've had this happen to me before, at a hospital, the nurse had this brown bottle thing... looked like a dropper bottle or something, anyhow, she put it up to my arm, don't know what the fuck she did, but it hurt like fuck for a couple of seconds, and the needle was out.

thats' just fucked up
medics should do what they can to help you, they made a fucking oath

using pressure
smart

>this is urgent
>has time to find stock picture of needle to go with post

It's your own fault you fucking retards. Let her die and be a lesson to you for doing drugs

she needs to walk it off

This seems semi-legit, Google it op

JUST GO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL FOR FUCKS SAKE

THATS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR

Nursefag here. Best advice go to the hospital no cops will be called. They will get it out and send you on your way. Dont ever expect to get any opiods while your thete. Its a common junkie injury

>what they can to help you,

Like getting you off the drugs wrecking your body?

I call bullshit

POST ON ALL CARTOON IMAGE BOARDS UNTIL IT COMES OUT!!

DO NOT CALL A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR GO TO A CLINIC!

THE CARTOON IMAGEBOARD POSTERS WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO!

He's posting on Sup Forums so I think that goes without saying.

How common? Was a heroin addict for fucking YEARS and I've never had it happen to me or anyone I know...

Also...

>mfw tapered completely off of methadone yesterday after being on it for 2 years

post a picture of it, from a distance.... with her shirt off. so we can help

Well i spent a year and half in the er before i moved to another discipline. I saw it 5 or 6 times. Congrats on the methadone.

Medics have one job, getting you to the hospital alive.
Doctors have one job, getting you out of the hospital alive.
Unless you can pay outrageous premiums or enjoy an umbrella of insurance, that's all you're getting.

Do what
says
NOW

How are the withdrawls?

>suboxone maintence fag here

either pull it out or push it through the other side
it's a needle it won't do much damage
or you can go to the hospital and they'll do the same if it's anything like over here though you're gonna be sitting for like 2 hours

I will give you solid advice. If you follow every step to the letter you will save your friends life...

>Take out your multitool
>Hold your friends arm very still
>Make soothing noises
>Using the needle nose pliers, firmly grip the end of the needle sticking out
>Pull it out firmly, in a quick fluid movement, not fast yanking, but quickly so she doesn't have time to wince. Thinking pulling off a bandaid.
>Apply pressure to the site
>Use clean sterile cotton wool and firmly tape it over the site like they do with blood tests
>Safely dispose of the needle tip you removed in a sharps disposal bin.

>remember that you are a junkie sharing dirty previously used needles under a bridge somewhere and that you have no access to any of the tools or facilities that I have mentioned
>realise you can never save your friend
>bum another needle off the guy, who looks like he probably doesn't have HIV, after he finishes shooting up his arm
>Take another hit and tell your friend she will be ok

Usually takes a crane to get out

post pics then pour boiling water on it trust me official M.D. here. the heat will cause the needle to rise

Thanks

Not awful actually. Tapered from 60 mg down to 8 mg.

Dropping from 10 to 8 was difficult. Felt really uncomfortable and realized it probably wasn't going to feel much better dropping from 8 to 6, 6 to 4, etc. so I might as well stick it out.

I'd say 4/10 discomfort

Holy crap my sides

Thanks for the nostalgia oldfag

Police don't get involved with a fucking needle broken off in someone.....

>I'm a doctor
hahaha

yank it out relentlessly

Wow. Just wow.

Do it retard. There are laws set in place so that people can seek help without prosecution. Even if you do get reported, it's better than the alternative.

if it sticks out you can teeth it out, i hope you have desinfectant like ethanol or iodine for outside... otherwise razor.... in vein its dangerous.... describe me more pls, get pic and what you have

Greetings, fellow oldfags. I, too, understood that reference. desu~

If you are in america, if you are calling for someones safety, they can't do anything about drugs, hospital now

OP just carve it out with a razor blade, unless its all the way in. Then just leave it there.

take your friend to the hospital and then stop shooting up