What if this guy ignored the pact he did with the Egypt population and made Albanian official language...

What if this guy ignored the pact he did with the Egypt population and made Albanian official language?What would Egypt be like now?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder

For example that thing happened in Greece,where Arvanitika(a dialect of Albanian) was made official language,so it isn't that impossible.

People of Egypt already disliked this Governor of Egypt then they would just write the Ottoman Sultan to dispose him and he would before the Governor got too strong ( like he did in our universe)

Turkish was an official language at the time though.
I don't really think it would've made any much difference because only high officials would learn it while 99.9% of the population would still speak arabic

Well perhaps he could've done it after he got a lot of power
As history books states,the literature written in his time influenced all latter Egyptian and other ME countries literature.What if that literature was written in Albanian,or even bilingual

At most we'd probably be New Albania and it would have lot's of influence on the rest of /mena/

I wonder what Egypt would've been like if the Muslims didn't shit it up.

I'm not sure you would have Albanian as official language though,but since you would be linked with us,and the Balkan wars, independence of Albania and WW1,YOU would be more involved, making you more relevant in Europe. You probably would've been a somewhat like Turkey today.

>american education

His next post: blah blah blah ahmad blah blah muslim blah blah goatfucker

That would seem like an interesting alternate. Probably Israel wouldnt be there too Too bad I guess

Interesting questions you have. Troll... (you) now shoo

t. Mudslime

Even in the Zionist meetings,the most probable place to make a Jewish state would be in Russian Empire actually, because of the circumstances.It was the mess that happened to be in ME that gave the opportunity to make it in ME.

This sucks man.
What's albania like today though?
What happened to the glory it had 200 years ago?

t. Kike

>not being a goatfucker makes me a kike
Wanna hear a joke?
What do you call an Arab pedophile?
The Prophet Muhammad

It's not that bad actually.If it wasn't for the 97' we certainly would have been better,but since 2013 and the new changes we are actually quite good, economically and politically.

So you're Jewish and your banter is horrid. Gas yourself.

Yeah I heard about it. Good for you though.
I think you're way better off not being related to us though.
The ME just keeps getting fucked up more and more. Heck prices here probably quadrupled in less than 6 monthes thanks to issi and the arab """"springs""""

Yeah, sure. I'm a kike. Whatever you say, you goatfucking pedophile worshipper. Now, go back to doing what Muslims do best and turn whatever you touch into a big ol' pile of shit.

Well you are a country with a rich history,so no one would mind to be related to Egypt.And about the other things,I hope things get better

Let's be honest. Mehmet Ali Pasha was a meme.

Are you autistic? What's wrong with you?

*fucks a goat*

I'll touch your mum

Stop telling me about your animal fucking fetishes Cletus

*marries a 9-year-old*

He was a meme,just like dis guy :)

I agree.

>buttblasted burger thinking we're inherently to blame for everything
not even really muslim anymore but jeez I can't pass up the opportunity to blast a self-righteous twat like you

>y-you worship a pedophile
Muslims worship a god, not a man, unlike you smelly christians.

>h-he married a 9-year old!
theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

there you go, enjoy the rest of your dogmatic beliefs now, since they animate your shitposting and give you an existential purpose

>Muhammet wants to marry 9 years old child
>Nobody says "b-b-but you said God forbid it".
>No exception of this beside Muhammet.
>Hadith says 9 years old but didn't explain the exception (If it was)
>Muhammet seems to have made no exception beside this.
We're talking about the guy named Muhammet the Trustworthy before he declared himself about a prophet, right?

marriage in Islam is also only allowed if you hit puberty, but that's not gonna be in the forefront of this guys thinking.

It's not about what is, it's what about people want it to be.

> Turkish was an official language at the time though
No it fucking wasn't.

The Ottoman Empire had three languages: Farsi for administration (which the governors used), Arabi for religion (which muftis and clerics used), and Ottoman Turkish (which was a literary and social language for Ottoman aristocrats).

The government was run in Persian, religion was in Arabic, and Turkish was only used privately among Ottoman nobles; in fact, Ottoman Turkish is barely intelligible with regular Turkish because it's inundated in so much Persian and Arabic vocabulary and idioms.

I don't why is this even up for debate when it was Aisha herself that said it and it's agreed upon by the Muslim scholars and was mentioned in the Sahehen.

>It's not about what is, it's what about people want it to be.

Exactly what you are doing right now "non-muslim". Muslim are all about ignoring recorded history of their psychopath prophet and his companions and successors because "t-t-that could have never happened. m-my lord goatfucker would never have said or done this". And this is literally the only reason Islam survives to this day.

Abrahamic religion really is the cancer of the world, especially Isl*m.

I wish Egypt wasn't brainwashed by the mad ramblings of a Hejazi warlord. Islam is mental slavery.

>The government was run in Persian

It actually wasn't. Persian was never used, Administration was up to 16th century was actually Ottoman Turkish that was almost identical to Seljuk Turkish. It still remained Ottoman Turkish after that, what happened was that it gained a lot of loan words from Arabic and Persian(Up to 88%) that is why today Turkish words have a lot of Synonyms

the ottoman empire was multireligious empire with an islamic majority, the concept of ethnicity and nationality didn't exist at that time, people perceived themselves through their religious affiliation

he was an ottoman leader that "happened to be" of albanian origin, but this albanian origin never defined his actions or policies, it was an irrelevant aspect since there were no ethnic counsciousness

your question is just an anachronism

What has that have to do anything with the language?

I know that at least in the court of the Sultan, 1453-1529, he addressed his advisors in Persian, and several military campaigns the generals spoke it as well.

I suppose your right, they probably didn't rigidly stick to it, but because of the Seljuk/Ilkhanate legacy, it was considered a very Imperial and administrative language; the reason being the Turks when they invaded Iran learned how to properly govern their newly conquered Empire from the Persians, who had a proud Imperial legacy.

That would be nice to see within our lifetime

no

Shut up Sal*m

why this image look so comfy

Because it's haram.

What happened if Ottoman act like france,england,spain,portugal in balkan,north africa or middle east?

He's right. Islam destroyed all of the advanced civilizations the semitic peoples were creating.