Hey /b

Hey /b
My ex is now my sex slave, trips decides what I make her do, dubs what I say. She'll do almost everything.

>Pic unrelated

show some nudes faggot

There may be some confusion regarding the terminology here.

Satisfied?

Fuck that, she'll do what I want 100% at any time, that is what it comes down to

I meant you, genius. How do you not know what "nude" means

Have her take it in the ass and post pics

how did you do it fag

Easy, will explain

>She was my gf for months, eight I believe. Began to annoy me, as many girls do after a few months. I noticed she was an extremely jealous person and decided to fuck with her. Started to talk to a lot of other girls, not doing anything with them, but just giving her the idea. I also fucked her a lot and it was all she needed to be happy, that I quote directly from her.
I'll cont in a sec

s/he will build small cyclotron to enrich lead to uran and blow it up in amsterdam

lmao

>I broke up, because I was done with her, but she still wanted me, doing everything in her power to talk to me etc. Then one time, she couldn't hold it any longer. Dhe bursted into a combination of tears and desperation and said to me that I'm her everything and she wanted me really bad. I didn't want anything from her so I just let het bitch on. Then went on her knees, begging to be me slave or anything. I agreed to that and now that's all I use her for.

OP is rolling

Tits

this shit is retarted, not even social engineering.
lmao

Post with timestamp on her forehead while she's sucking your dick, then we can talk about that

Time stamp or OP fucks goats

this

Reroll

WINRAR

Ass to mouth on webcam

Reroll

Reroll

If dubs, she leaves you and you never have contact again.

show full frontal pic with face and timestamp!

Timestamps, face
Ass to mouth
Webcam

reroll

tits with timestamp or gtfo

She has to punch you in the dick as hard as she can

She wont eat bananas with Apple Geniuses? Weird. What a disobedient slave.

reroll

timestamp on the photos.