Trump poised to win many battleground states

>Trump poised to win many battleground states
>massive support for Trump among Whites, across the political spectrum
>total lack of traction for Hillary with any of the major client groups (spics, gays, nogs) that generally push Democrats to victory
>Blacks not predicted to turn out for her the way they did for Obama, no matter how much gibs she promises
>leftists moving from "how can we shut down Trump" to "how can we mitigate Trump"
>literal daily Muslim happenings, each of which boosts support for sending them home, i.e. Trump

Where were you when the God-Emperor ascended?

The cognitive dissonance at play, the mental gymnastics, the delusional imaginary belief. Does your brain fart this hard?

The fact that you don't know what cognitive dissonance is tells me enough.
Never mind that every one of those points is true :^)

I'll be staying home on election day.

>total lack of traction for Hillary with any of the major client groups (spics, gays, nogs) that generally push Democrats to victory
hillary has the Latino vote by some 46ish points right now, not sure where you're getting your info.

she's going to snag latino and women, then trump only leads with undereducated white males (polls words, not mine) meaning lacking college.

you're in for atleast 4 years of Clinton, followed by another shit show of a presidential campaign after that with more shitty options.

>2016 and thinking who the president is really matters over congress.

>citing literally zero sources

write in vote man, Google a bit and see that when candidates lose enough votes to write ins or third party, they adopted some of theiron platforms in following elections to try to get those votes back. in other words, your votes against both actually helps in the end.

Don't know what cognitive dissonance is? Read the post, go back line by line, find the fact to support each statement that was made, analyze your beliefs about this election then come back and explain to me what cognition you hold concerning trump.

I hope you know the "vote's" results have been decided well before you even knew who was running for President. Hilarious how people still think they decide anything.

Solid point, thank you. Green party it is.

Fantasyland; the only place where he had enough actual delegates to win because he lost IRL due to democrat tactics including voter fraud.

why would they have a conspiracy for who sits president, instead of, oh I don't know, congressional seats where their votes actually decide things.

>implying there isn't a conspiracy for both

>massive support for Trump among NON COLLEGE EDUCATED Whites

One can concede all of that. Trump remains a painfully narcissistic douche with zero experience in governance or law.

And on the off chance he's assassinated, we'll have the born-again lunatic Pence as President.

I truly hope Trump's supporters are vindicated in the end. This prospect frightens me.

>zero experience in governance or law

right, because he managed to build a real-estate empire with zero exposure to lawyers, politicians and law...

it would have been better if he bullshitted his way up the political ladder while throwing a scrap for the peasants here and there

I'm not college educated, I build software and root servers for a living. Believing you're smarter than everyone else because you have a formal education is naive. It shows that you need to be spoon-fed information because you don't have the drive to educate yourself. Faggot.

>zero exposure to lawyers, politicians and law
And the Gambinos. All of which concerning real estate. Are you saying those who are good at real estate would be good at running the country?

He tried suing Bill Maher for 5 million over saying he was descended from an Orangutan. And legitimately thought he had a good case. What a brilliant case for the courts.

>f he bullshitted his way up the political ladder while throwing a scrap for the peasants here and there
No, he just bullshitted his way through the New York and New Jersey markets, ripping off people and standing for no one but himself. Truly a man of the people.

>And on the off chance he's assassinated, we'll have the born-again lunatic Pence as President.
Do you reckon this was his strategy to avoid assassination? Not bad, not ad

Trump thanks you for your support

>Implying the huge amount of disgruntled Bernie supporters are going to show up in support of her.

Trump has the white male vote locked down, and FAMILIES in the US tend to favor him.
He also is polling higher in minorities than any other Republican candidate in history.

Meanwhile, Hillary has lost half of her base.
But OH NO! 4 years of Hillary!
lol gtfo cuck.

>college is the only way
>my advisor told me so
>pls bernie help me pay for my piece of paper that will make me look cool while im stocking fruit

Lord Emperor Trump....
We bow before you in humble reverence and support for the great crusade. May the wall of the imperium last for eternity, and may we scrape the stain of cuckery off of our bootheel. Amen.