ITT: Post your secrets

ITT: Post your secrets

I had a friend when i was like 14 or something who i knew since kindergarden and i guess you could call us pretty good friends. We usally met to play Call of Duty and that similar stuff you consider cool that age. One day, dont ask me how, we jokingly argued who had the bigger dick and it ended up in each other comparing. However, i didnt know to what this would lead... As i said we used to play CoD and such and he never used let me play after that, demanding to take out my dick so I could play. At this age i didnt see the problem and so I did it. As i continued being submissive to his demands he asked more and more. He jacked me but I never came past precum and I think he couldnt jerk off at this age either but you could tell he really enjoyed that. Even though I always was kinda resistant and he was the one "forcing" it, i never had to actually jack him off and he continued to do things like sucking me off, playing with my balls and humping me with clothes on and even though i found it "gay and therfore bad" as usual for this age i let him do everything just to play Black Ops...

I'm falling in love with my cousin. How do I make this work?

i recorded my sister when she got out of her showers by slipping a tablet under the door, and used to steal her phone while she was sleep to get nudes(which i sent to my friends) on the time frame of 2 to 3 years ago. And i always masturbated and nutted on her pillows, clothes, bras, and toothbrush to them. Some times id sneak in while she was sleep and masturbate. I nutted on her once and rubbed her tits in her sleep. When her friends/girlfriends slept over is steal their phones for nudes. Shes a year younger than me and i started when she was 14. I still have the vids i took n only one of the stolen pictures, to this day i regret deleting most of the pics. She saw the tablet once or twice i guess, told , and wasnt believed, cuz i can hide my shyt, so she ran away.

hahaha glad you made up your mind from last thread
like i said
face the music or leave
that is if she falls for you too
or are you asking how to pull her?

How to pull her this time

also my mom had a boyfriend a little earlier with a daughter ( they told me she was 11) with double Ds, she took a shower in the house ( its a bathroom thats connected to two rooms) and she just starts playin with herself moaning loud as fuck. i regret not hoppin in there n fuckin that bitch

Dated a girl for a year, found out she was transgender, pre OPa few months into the relationship. Decided to give her a shot. Cheated on me before I had to deal with the sex situation. Dumped her. I'm the only one that know this.

I induced lactation for a fetish of mine

I think I might be insane but really I think I have windows into the true reality

I'm a summerfag

I got molested by my mom's bf when I was young

I'm bulimic.

can i have a turn on u

I dont see what makes you think that, many boys start going into puberty late

ha
no fucking clue
small talk and humour are what get me one night stands
trying to get together with a cousin is beyond me but i thought you said she was already hinting so you might aswell flirt/hint back a bit stronger and see where it goes

>I'm planning to suicide next month, I don't care if I'll make them suffer to death, they deserve it for what they did to me.

greentexting 1 line. Being such an attention-whore

>killing yourself
>trying to get back at people
pick one

Alright thanks for the advice

>be me
>orphan
>raised by alcoholic and abusive foster parents
>grow up abused and witnessing violence in family
>get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>attempt suicide 2 times
>gets hospitalized and I have to take 5 different medication, nothing for anxiety
>i can't leave the house without having a full blown panic attack
>cry every night to sleep
>i caught first bf cheating on me
>second one beat me up then left me, it's been 2 years and I still cry thinking of him and I'm not recovered yet
>he immediately get a new boyfriend, I was shocked and disgusted, I still am.
>nobody to date
>i only wish to have a boyfriend to love and cherish for life
>drop out of college
>come out as fag to mom
>she threatens to kick me out of the house
>nobody to love and take care of me
>i cry everywhere due to intense emotional pain and i tell other people that I'm okay
>i hate myself for allowing me to live till this point because the emotional suffering is so intense
>i don't care about my family since it's their fault
>i hope i rot in hell as I'll suicide within a month, I just wait for the perfect trigger

Happy now ?

Kek, exactly.

I want a yf. That's my secret.

nu pls

Boy or girl?

I relate to this and I think i would have developed the same if i didnt take action myself. Go to a psychotherapist you can tell everything to her/him and if this still doesnt help try xanax. Stop whining, putting other people in your position will get you your feeling of revenge as well.

nu means yes and yes means anal

knew this games would turn our kids into faggots!

I often go through my 17 yo stepdaughter underwear drawer, fap, then rub my dick on the inside of her pantie's crotch.

Even more since last month, when we were at the hospital (she was to go under surgery) and i had the opportuniyu to see her hairy pussy underneath her hospital clothes.

what sort of feelings is this supposed to represent?

I'm a furry.

>be me
>orphan
>raised by abusive parents
>father with mafia and a general dodgy cunt
>mother spas case that has yelled at me and abused all day without skipping a single day since adoption
>father leaves with older brother for wife in thailand leaving me with nut job and 3 younger step siblings
>get job
>support step family while nut job keeps abusing and yelling even though she does not work and im the only income
>after 2 years with not a single cent in savings i drove off one day after not being able to take any more
>homeless for 2 months
>move to shit part of city after i can afford rent
>work and slowly start buying things/ pay off debts
>join army
>1 year after joining go visit step siblings to make sure theyre alright
>nut job doesnt yell anymore but i still avoid her
>generally let go of hate for cunt family members since it does nothing good for you
>living my life like a normal human being now

so yes i am generally happy now
ive reached a comfortable position because ive worked for it

whats your excuse?

Ok, I'll bite.

Explain?

h/g/s? told anyone?

I sucked my dads cock
And he sucked mine

I would only be okay with a furry if he was 10 and under.

What was your age att?

He was 45ish
I was 16

so, still a fag to this day or regret it?

It was hot

are you still in the army

I like girls age 13 to 16
My gf is 21

And your age?

yeah

I really want a close gf that can come over have a few drinks and we makeout/play with each other, go to dinner and movies talk about everything.
But I'm worried my partner would leave me.

Why?
Everybody kind of knows it and we joke about it.
But i really have a thing for pubecent girls

Sack up dude and fix your shit.

It's a secret ;)

can you at least roofi me first?

I've been hearing voices since around the age of 16 and I'm on the verge of killing myself over it.

are you bi and in a homo relationship?

I have a wife that treats me well but I have gotten bored sexually. She is so damn vanilla. I don't cheat on her because I genuinely love her, but I miss threesomes, hook ups, bdsm, and being a half faggot.
>I fat size daily about being the center of a blowbang.
>mfw I am using the g.i. bill so I'm surrounded by hot 18 to 23 year old girls who I know would fucking me in a heart beat if I announced I was single.

I just got an iPad and can't figure out how to watch a webm

but you don't plan anything or think you're going to do anything someday?

I fap at work in women's bathroom then cum all over the toilet seat and stall door handle.

I'm in a straight marriage.

I willingly let my older cousin molest me because I loved him too much to get him in trouble.
>started off with him making me sit in his lap
>then he'd start to jam his boner into my butt while he tickled me
>finally I guess he just gave in and raped me while we were having a sleep over
>he wore a condom and was gentle but I still cried
>from then on everytime I came over he'd jump on me and use me like a toy
>this was years ago and now I'm happily engaged with a new great guy but my cousin just got back from the Marines and has been texting me
>I want to be faithful but I just don't feel the way I did with him when I was with my cousin
>I told my fiance I'm going for a girls night out tommorow but really I'm going to his new apt so he can use me like the unfaithful slut I am

are you fine with your wife having the same privileges?

go to a psychiatrist. you won't be happy destroying your relationship.

I am the wife.
I just to experience have a close gf. I have never been with a woman. Its all I think about at the moment.

He'll never find out

I genuinely fear this struggle as I'm in the same exact position for this upcoming fall semester

Hey, I have an idea OP. Why don't you post this thread every day? Oh, you already do.

did not see that coming

oh, so you are bi. maybe ask your husband if he's open for a threesome?

it's not going to be a one time thing. there is always a chance for something stupid to happen or that he gets suspicious because a friend of a friend of a friend mentioned whatever casually. the longer this goes on the more likely it becomes.
besides is this really the attitude you want to have towards your soon to be husband? someone who loves and trusts you? you'll just betray his trusts with your rapee and then shrug it off like nothing happened?

I'm more attracted to horses and cows then i am people

Protup. Never fucking ever talk about the hard times of your marriage to your soon to be friends. If you run into a shit bag of a woman, they will use this as an invitation to fucking with your marriage so they can get off on their fantasies or fI'll their ego thinking that they are a superior mate to what you choose.

Haha user I was hoping no one would reply. Basically I'm paranoid people are watching me and conspiring behind my back to set me up or something. I have auditory hallucinations, could be sleep deprivation, because I am an insomniac but hey aren't we all? I have lucid dreams and wake up to non lucid dreams only to wake up to reality, which makes me convinced that reality is another level of dream and we all need to wake up/become lucid. I had "exploding head syndrome" a while ago and it terrified me more than anything but I think something external did it to me to either implant something or erase something. And I am not on drugs. I am completely sober and in fact I think hallucinogenic drugs are mind controlling substances that take people out of reality. The last time I used marijuana was 3 years ago and it caused me to have a panic attack because I was separated from reality. I have taken amphetamines a few times since then but it had no adverse affects on my mind, though I still don't think it's good to use regularly. I avoid alcohol at all costs because I derive no pleasure from being intoxicated.

i'm a man and my best sexual encounter was with a 14 year old boy when i was 23, that make me a borderline criminal by my country laws

By murica laws your life would figuratively and quite possibly literally be over.

>I am completely sober
no, you're not. you're deprived of sleep. i'm feel sorry for your insomnia. have you tried medicine already?

well, my life would be over if people around me knew about that, happily they don't :P but would not be in jail for it, specially because crimes "cease to be punisshable" after 7 years here, by the way i'm 33 and brazilian

unless something happens and he does.

dating a year without sex?

If you have never cheated on someone you actually love, I'll tell you it is not fun. As soon as you cum you are immediately fill with fear, regret, and guilt. It's aweful. If you cheat and don't feel that way, just break up because you are not ready for marriage yet.

yeah..... no

I tried melatonin but that didn't do a thing. I have also tried valium but it didn't do much and I was scared to take it again because I think it will numb me to things about which I should be anxious and close my mind to reality. I haven't tried ambien or other sleep aids but I hear it's mad addictive, not sure if I want to go down that path. Oddly enough, caffeine sometimes lets me sleep. Nicotine helps me feel sane, but no, I am not addicted because I use intermittently.

Most insane people have this delusion snowflake.

But I'm possibly not insane lolol, and yeah I know, that's why I posted it on Sup Forums and I don't go around talking about what goes on in my mind to people I know.

have you looked for doctors advices? yeah, sleep aids aren't intended for regular use. i'm not a doctor and i don't know much stuff but in my opinion i'd seriously consider being addicted to sleep aids if nothing else helps and i have already developed paranoia and hallucinations due to sleep deprivation. sleep is extremely important and beeing deprived of sleep for a few days can damage your brain.

Me and my sister used to watch each other masturbate from age 14 to 18. During out late high school years we got distant until one of her friend's came over and wanted to bring us closer. Me and my sister decided to show the friend how close we can be by fapping each other off in front of the friend. The friend never told anyone since all 3 of us didn't really know anyone. We're in different colleges now, but every now and again, we ask each other for nudes pics or videos

I'm deep in the closet and I have a girlfriend and we've been together 5 years.

it was a couple months before I found out she was a he, and was put off by it for a long time. Still loved her as a person though but couldn't get it up

I am absolutely autistic as fuck around people and literally cannot raise my voice above a quiet talk. This is coming from a lifter over 6 foot tall who has a naturally loud and deep voice.

The thing is, I'm witty as fuck when I'm on my own sometimes. As soon as there are other people around, though, I go silent, and any words I do say are slurred or stuttered.

that's really too bad. cheating was obviously wrong but i don't judge her for leaving if sex wasn't possible in your relationship.

that's not why she cheated, she was with the other guy for a solid 7 months before he found out about me and told me, we mutually dumped her. She had a huge number of problems regarding self esteem and being liked and couldnt break up with him to be with me or me to be with him apparently.

Moral of the story is she's a cunt.

I know how bad sleep deprivation is, and it terrifies me, which causes more reasons to stay awake, vicious cycle right, lololol. To answer your question, I went to see a doctor a few months ago because after a ton of gaming I felt like I was going to die or having a heart attack or whatever and I thought my electrolyte imbalances and lack of sleep had finally caught up and my heart was failing. I had this feeling of pains in my chest and racing heart, numbness before, but not this bad, so I went to a doctor and apparently I had an elevated heart rate but it was just anxiety. She offered to prescribe an anti-anxiety medication, but I refused. I haven't asked about sleep aids but I probably will at some point. At this point I'm more or less in a phase of relative sanity. I sleep sometimes in the afternoon and I am doing okay in life. Funnily enough, I am in school on a pre-med track. What scares me is that I might spiral out of control again and I will ruin my chances of living the life I want. I could easily see things going either way.

Show pics ?vids

yeah, she's a bitch.
t. trans girl

Experimented sexually with another boy my age when we were both 8 - kissing, oral, anal, all that jazz. Since then that has been my only sexual encounter and I'm 22 years old. That event has rewritten my love map and made it so I can't feel attracted to anyone besides underaged boys.

I don't want to act out on my fantasies, I don't want to harm a poor innocent child. As the years go by, the more I feel I have no place in society, and that enables certain suicidal tendencies within me.

you'll get through this user. it's important that you keep looking for stuff that lets you sleep. until then you should know that you aren't insane and that you can and will keep yourself from spiraling out of control.

Come. You sound exactly like me when I was young. That fluttering in your heart you call attraction isn't there to do anybody any harm. You seek a good thing!

Thanks user. I'll keep that in mind.