Been in 3 years old relationship

> Been in 3 years old relationship.
> She meet someone new.
> She told me thats her new friend.
> She broke up with me.
> My life changed by 360 degrees.
> I meet someone new.
> Been sleeping in her house for a while.
> She made me breakfast and gave it to bed.
> First time in my life girl made me breakfast.
> For 3 years i didnt had any.
> I looked through my whole life.
> Still missing ex.
> Shes bitch but I loved her.

What should I do?

>360 degrees

Lets say
> 180

Well he went from one girl to another girl so I guess that's a 360...

stop being a faggot
You got 2 options musique stay with breakfast bitch or go and fuck many bitches. I'm also out of a long relationship and now I enjoy a new girl twice a month i'd say. Trust me dude, you're ex is probably full of someone else's cum right now

Trash talking old relationships helps people mentally move on. However I pere don't do that. I recommend trying to take life day by day. after a few weeks see where you are, think about your goals In life, then MAKE A PLAN on how you are going to pursue them. Follow plan, move on with life.

Everyday you'll think less about that bitch. Just carry on man

Been through one night stands and another relationship since my last breakup last September

>mfw I still miss the girl i broke up with in September more than the others

must be rough to experience that! what was her name?

Marta

Stop being a cuck.

why did it end?

#me
> Because I was so envious about her new friend.
> He also tried to convince her I think to be with him.
> He liked her.

it's normal she should not have done something like that.you see her smile with a other person istead of you it must be horrible

I'd smash that motherfuckers face in with a 4 pound brick if it was me. And I'm a weak ass 150lb 5'10 faggot (not literally). Fuck him up bro

#me
I could, but I don't think that's a good idea, either it was her fault also I think.

dude
she made you breakfast in bed
enjoy it

you must convince yourself that our ex is ugly,lied,bitch,...that she is worthless after that you will forget here.she is not important anymore

Destroy her car's transmission. Bitch wont know whats up since the car will start but wont move. You can also disconnect the clutch pedal from the disc but she'll get it right away. Pour Sprite in the fuel tank if it's automatic

>walk in the kitchen
>grab new gf by sides
>tell her you love her moar then any YLYL thread on Sup Forums
>walk outside
>shoot up school
>???
>profit

You could also replace the gear shifter with a horse dick

don't do this
use a snake