Leafy thread ?

Leafy thread ?

who?

fuck off

who?

fuck off

What would a thread for this guy even consist of? Pictures of him? His best rants? Are you old enough to post here?

>What would a thread for this guy even consist of?

Trolling.

Who?

ruined one of my favorite songs with his shitty fanbase

OP is an underage faggot

omfg I love clickbait!!!!

What a little queer

Who?

who?

fuck off you fucking faggot

The summerfags are getting worse
Sage

MattyB flamed this nigga on twitter

He's a cunt

Leafy is smosh-tier cancer. Clickbait, talks to the viewers like they're retarded (I understand this one), and fails to ever make a good argument. Also his jokes are repetive and only amuses kids under the age of 15.

Leafy hate thread, anyone?

Hahahahah I'm 12 and i Like LeafyIsHere Hahahahah xD Look at Those Video They are so cring ehaha hah ahh ah ah XD HISSSS

This x1000

Fuck off

I'm sick of seeing his cunty little face here

Yeah really, but he's still better than Southtexasfail. God I hate that guy so much.

Does anyone here actually find leafy entertaining?

>Southtexasfail
Who tf is that?

You people are possibly the biggest faggots on this site and should probably go back to tumblr/reddit

I fucking love leafy. He is Sup Forums personified

Explain.

How old are you?

I never said anything positive about him, all I said he ruined one of my favorite songs with his shitty fanbase

Some retard trying to be a leafy.

What is leafy?

Who

If you believe this you are everything thats wrong with this site

>ITT 80% of people under the age of 16
Time to enjoy my ban for replying to a shit tier thread

and have both completely different views.

What the fuck are you trying to say you fucking dickhead?

Why would anyone be banned for posting here?

Found where he lives

4.You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

OP's intentions, while indirect, we're to get a raid thread going. Just like every other leafy thread on Sup Forums.

Also, rule 2. Its easier for them to just ban anyone that's replied than finding all the obviously underage posters and banning them individually.

Faggots like this Bro that exact image has been around for weeks now, you didnt find shit

nice job user!
Kinda wanna send a pizza to his house

I think someone needs to kill themselves

then why am i not banned?

>thinking bans are instant

Save yourself, I got on here when I was young too. Developed depression, anxiety and some insecurity issues because of it

Honestly mate, it seems like fun but just go, hang out with your mates at the ice rink or something. Do they still have ice rinks running? If not, go to the movies. Just don't come here

Listen to Babushka >696506334

who?

so hows your summer break going OP?

this thread is 100% concentrated autism

Faggot

I think you are the biggest autist here though.

Who?

Tfw ill never be leafy and get paid to shitpost low quality click bait and get paid millions to do it. He isnt funny but i respect the grind

Church

You honestly believe he gets paid millions?

9999% triggered l m f a o