Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I went from smoking about 10-15 a day but went cold turkey and quit, I honestly don't recommend. Just cut down and quit slowly

>oooh maan I really need to put Tar, Bad Smell, Burning Paper, Smoke, into my mouth for hours every day it feels sooooo right

I never smoked and I consider every smoker a retard.
Even parents, even friends, you are all fucking retarded.

75 a day? You have no self control, in any measure, or willpower.
Your lack of backbone is disgusting.

Beta cuck detected

>spot the guy who had 1 puff and puked as a kid and couldn't hang with the bad boys

LOLOL

there's something insanely sexy about guys who smoke.
but only if they're attractive

Why do you post the same thread constantly? Fuck off. Hope you die of lung cancer ASAP.

there's something insanely attractive about guys who are sexy.

(but only if they smoke)

No there isn't

smoke your life away, decrease the surplus population, its all natural selection

I used to smoke around 20-30 a day when I lived abroad, but went over to *snus* when I got back home. Snus has more nicotine and can be used everywhere without bothering others. In other words, my nicotine intake exploded.

Used to do around one box of 24 units a day, up to three boxes a day if drinking. Whenever I was done with one, I put on a new one.

Forced my self to take breaks between them and then only was alowed one every three hours. I'm saving tons of money. Hard for the first week, then it just became a habit.

>tfw posting the same fucking thread every day
anyone here managed to quit being a huge goddam faggot?

Try the Siberia snus. Stringest shit ever. 8 times more nicotine than a normal snus. Burns like a mother fucker but it feels good

we have the thread every day...

you sound like a fucking douche bag who doesnt know what he's talking about yet arrogantly boasts like he's accomplished something

says ugly skanks

this shit been posted for months now
shit may as well be a maymay

this. for real dude, go outside. fucks sakes.

I cannot get a proper answer anywhere?

how long/how many does it take to get hooked in the first place?

On my second week of patches. Honestly prefer it, ive quit cold turkey for three years before and went insane and ended up grinding my teeth in my sleep and it really fucked me up...this time im not gonna pick a fight with it. Ive had a collection of about 5 or so whole smokes since i've started and if i need a smoke for the first year im just gonna have one. I feel 100% better already thats what matters. Fuck tobacco

i started with 1 cig every saturday
i was like "yeah, no big deal, i'm not addicted"
after 1 month i went to 2 - 3 a week
then 1 every day
and finally 5 a day
smoked like that for 2 years
luckily i managed to quit 2 months ago

Yes

what are you talking about man? everyone says it gets easy after three days

Not knowing the feeling of smoking a nice cigarette after fucking.
>Virgin

i will quit after finishing this batch of tobaccos
yes i brought 6 month supply

Welcome to the war

It does. After three days it gets easy to take up smoking again.

Australia makes it a bit easier to quit I think. As well as creating a dirty stigma around it.
I just smoke them when I'm not sober.

me neither, but i know the feeling of a ciggarette watching the sunrise , sunset and rainfall
which are good enough for me

75 cigs a day? You will be breathing through a hole in your throat when you're 50

its a copy pasta son
lurk more and get less rustled

I quit for like 2 years. Im just under a pack a day.