Having normal discussion with someone on Sup Forums in english

>having normal discussion with someone on Sup Forums in english
>french replies to my post totally written in french
>expects me to be able to read his caveman language

Stop this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x537Cqg5nEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except French derives from LATIN, the SECOND most patrician ancient European language

fuck off Pierre

>Try to visit a foreign cunt general because I like the cunt
>They're all speaking their native language
>I make a post in English
>Get a reply with "American" in their language amidst other words, sometimes with laughter

fuck off Pierre

PARLEZ FRANÇAIS PUTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

oui oui oui bonjor crimassage nonsercumseeeeee honhonhonhonhonhonhon par le vou oui mesaje HONHONHONHON le le le tres bien circamseeeeeeee

Merde, Je suis non parlez francais :^)

Poser se, žabožroute zkurvená

>Make an English post in a foreign thread

Why?

Non, je ne le parlerai pas, mais j'en écrirai pour toi.

Because I only speak English aside from some kindergarten Japanese.

DJT? I thought they wrote in English, too. What a bunch of rude fucks.

Try living next to France.
Or better yet, try sharing a country with a Francophone minority. Even worse when there's lots of them forming enclaves in your nation's territory and they still refuse to speak anything but their own language.

FUCK FROGS

Pas très sympa, l'ami Flamand.

I was traumatized by the Walloon phenomenon by growing up on the language border and close to Brussels and the (((corridor))).

Walloons that stay in Wallonia and don't assume everyone up north speaks French when they visit here, I have no problem with. Also your music is funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=x537Cqg5nEI

Oh nah, not them. I'm saying my language skills.
I can't chill with Norwegians and chilling with Netherlandians is rare ;_;

Im thinking about learning Dutch because all most of my family live in the french flander and the other half in the Ardennes and I always wanted to be able to talk with a 3.14 flemish girl in vacation here.

How many time harder than english would it be?

Oh shit I think I saw some of your posts in the Norwegian general. You were responding to them in English, weren't you? Interesting.

Much harder probably. Not as difficult as Netherlands Dutch because at least we use rolling R's and soft G's.
The grammar is a mess though, the rules are fairly simplistic but we have tons of exceptions on all of them.

>I always wanted to be able to talk with a 3.14 girl
This is also why I'm brushing up on my French. I constantly see pretty Walloon girls on the train (I take a train to/from Wallonia to go to uni) and at Dour music festival. Oddly enough I can read old archival material (dry, boring political meeting reports etc) in French for my thesis without a problem but when I have to speak French myself I just freeze up.

Bit harder than English desu. I learned it in school just like English yet I'm nowhere near being fluent in Dutch as opposed to my English which is pretty decent. Thing is, most Flemings are fluent in English so I always end up switching to English when I meet some, as it's easier for both parties. A lot more Walloons would take Dutch seriously if it wasn't for the Dutch speakers' English fluency.

Don't they do the same thing in Canada?