I miss him. Shame he had to rape a bitch

Gibbs can suck my buttermilk NUTS

just listen to 2pac

He beat the charges

He was tried and found innocent though.

best song right here
youtube.com/watch?v=wsb-D6H3HYw

rapey mcrape

Too bad he didn't you fucking retard do you live under a rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=YTWMtdFSR_0

the pleb choice for his best.... I assume you're from reddit?

doesn't matter. Once the charge/accusation has been pressed, you're fucked for life

>I assume you're from reddit?
Not that I'm aware of, but I like the autismal inquisition anons love to brandish in order to invalidate others' opinions

The beat is fucking 10/10, but I agree he has way better bars. But idk the production is like 75% of an album to me

Maybe if you actually did it and walked. If you didn't do it you're just down a few grand and stuck with the knowledge that you can't trust anyone. Gotta watch out for female pigs trying to kill you without trial tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=JdWZolSp1cU

society doesn't recognize that females do this all the time. Women can do no wrong at the moment

Who the fuck are you to speak for "society"?

I'm living in it. I can't speak for the current social climate?

It's not like any books or any university courses have been written/developed for it yet, because it's happening right NOW, if that's what you're getting at

No I mean specifically what is experience with falsely being accused of rape and life after acquittal, i.e. the subject we are discussing.

you lose. Everyone looks at you as a rapist, charges cleared or not. Girl gets no punishment for it either, and arguably returns to life more popular and with more "cred" than before. Because making an accusation somehow is a milestone to achieve among women these days

I lose what? I feel like you're talking out your ass here.

i feel like you're playing dumb to try to seem 'too cool' or involved or something.I wont lie anonymity always gives you a chance to convince internet strangers you're a cool guy

Nah, I just got hit with a fake rape case by a someone I hooked up with after she brought me back to her place. I beat the charges and my life has only improved. I seriously believe that the person involved should be kill---er arrested for perjury, but my life doesn't feel ruined at all.

Well then perhaps you have some aura about you that allows people to move on. Or maybe you live in a small place where everybody knows you, and has known you forever, and you've never moved. But most guys just don't have that

Yes I'm kinda of a lucky kid. And I agree we should have single payer legal insurance as basic human right not this half-assed duty council bullshit, but then lawyers and private prison owners might lose money and poor people might not go to jail for crimes they didn't commit. And it would be easier to overthrow the government than get that bill passed.