She we report her to the FBI?

youtu.be/1cNKIVNYPIo

Inb4 where is Pico Rivera.

yes do it

Dads a cop OP?

Regardless, you are still a faggot

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

A crazy person being crazy.
Now they have a VERY big soapbox to stand on.
I have effectively conditioned myself to not care anymore.

No. Just thought this bitch is a stupid cunt who should not be making threats like this.

Id fuck her then dump her. Not give her my real name either.

Maybe Sup Forums will support your efforts, op.

It is legal to express that you hope police die. This is the free expression of one's desires.

For example. I hope that ALL police die. Painfully. Fuck them. Also, the fbi. They can all get strokes and die, hopefully in front of their kids. These things are perfectly appropriate for a class of murderes, such as police.

Sometimes a true hero comes along and kills a few pigs. Good for them.

Freedom of speech Sup Forumsro, she can say whatever she wants. Even if its fucking crazy stupid and makes you want to plant her body in the woods so something useful would finally come out of her.

There's some defamation of character tho. She's still fucked.

Hope you get raped while the police watch and do nothing. You don't want their help you shouldn't get any.

Someone get her kik and post wins.

I wish lol

Crazy in the head crazy in bed

I'm serious. She has kik in one of her videos. She seems down to give it out if asked for it.

Shed give it to you then threaten to kill you.

No..? Too much cop nut in your throat?

Kek. Edgy

I read a comment of her on a video. She said she called police before making any of those videos and they took 40 minutes to come, she was stabbed and thrown out a window? Anyone know he story?

Good ol police, best known for being able to watch and do nothing or go full roid rage and dump a couple clips in a black man with a grocery bag. Real stable individuals we have 'protecting' us.

Other than that you sound like an edgyass 14 year old, why? What did they do to deserve your hate?

To cum or to come?

No. Because she's right, all California cops should be slaughtered like wild pigs.

Fuck off, you chicano piece of shit.