I'm so bored with these political newfags, who are finally discovering how politics work and have always worked...

I'm so bored with these political newfags, who are finally discovering how politics work and have always worked. They're acting like every single party in every single election in US History hasn't put the finger on the scale for their preferred candidate. Don't like how the system is run? Fine. Vote in midterms, go to party meetings, work on changing the system. Don't fucking throw a temper tantrum because somebody other than your candidate won an election with the rules that were in place. This ain't no new shit. This is how every fucking election works. Bawling your eyes out, and booing your own candidate when he tries to make an endorsement won't fix the broken election system. But I guess most of you all are too stupid/lazy to do any real political activism. Either that or you were just looking for an excuse to not vote for a woman in the first place.

/rant

I feel that the failure of Sanders proves what I've suspected for years: you assholes don't want a strong, functioning country. You just want someone to wave a magic wand and make it 1950 again always and forever.

The 'revolutionary candidate' fell in line like the good foot soldier he is. His supporters are boot-licking toadies who will vote just like they were told.

He fell in line because fuckwads like Sup Forums and Sup Forums think a reality show star can be president. I'll take the goddamned devil over having to endure that level of national embarrassment.

After Regan, never ever ever again.

DID NO ONE READ THE FUCKING PLATFORM?

1. Spelled Reagan wrong
2. Vote Johnson

Voting for the lesser of two evils still gets you evil

I read what Sanders espoused just fine, thank you. I wasn't keen on all of it, but agreed with a good 90%. He didn't win the primaries. Not even if we discount super delegates. Which means that, on top of being sabotaged by Clinton, the voting public rejected him.

At that point I had all the confirmation I needed that the public was just as much at fault for the decline of our country as any crooked establishment.

Johnson one of the third party candidates?

Fuck political parties. They can't be fixed at this point and you're a naive twat if you think so.

Parties are inevitable. The American implantation of them is fucking horrifying though.

*implementation

Pardon. I'm distracted by IRL shit right now.

Same girl

>Voting for a woman is the problem

>waves a magic wand
That is why people wanted sanders.

Sanders explained quite clearly where his increased social services were going to come from.

In the end, the real power lies with congress, the senate, and the courts. The president can't do much anymore.

You should all be worried about who is chosen to replace Scalia. We have a split supreme court right now and nothing is going through them.

#NeverTrump repubs get in line behind Johnson

#NeverHillary dems the line is over there behind Stein

Hillary has already suggested Obama would make a great SC Justice. This is why she cannot win.

Why do people always bring up the reality show? He wasn't on Real Housewives, it was a show that glorified the entrepreneur.

Not entirely true. Yes, you are correct that the President can be quite easily nullified by an unrepentantly shit-headed Congress. But that's assuming he plays by the rules: most Presidents don't any more, using every dubiously legal trick in the Executive arsenal to both reserve more power for themselves and desperately attempt to keep the governing machinery of the country lurching forward.

What you said about Scalia though- that's acurrate. People should really be paying more attention to that shit than they are.

fuck off communist filth

Because that's exactly what he is: a reality show businessman. His track record being in actual business for himself is both abysmal and appalling.

He is only an "entrepreneur" in the very most cynical sense of the term.

Eat shit fascist scum. ;^)

No, that is why she should not win. But she is going to win.

>Which means that, on top of being sabotaged by Clinton, the voting public rejected him.

the sabotage caused the public to reject him.

Ragan was one of the strongest presidents of all time. He stopped a cold war with a smile and boosted the economy with without stealing from the people.