/éire/

true christian sunday mass edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mFb8dxTTxY
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/citizens-assembly-leans-towards-change-in-ireland-s-abortion-laws-1.2929372
rte.ie/news/2017/0108/843391-citizens-assembly/
youtube.com/watch?v=421pZgg-vlY
youtube.com/watch?v=GJW19nlzb3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EIMFzicrpOg
youtube.com/watch?v=fO_p-4f9YUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and that would be the entire congregation now, to be sure

>being a heretic
God is God and Queen Elizabeth His Messenger

god is dead and so is your nana

>tfw no average Irish gf

Around here it's only the Polish you see going into churches anymore

Was it autism?

hello my celtic brothers

why post that in /brit/

>israel pays 6 million dollars to the UN
They really milk that holocaust shit

And again

Does he need help?

he needs to be fucking killed by the chicago crips already

>Citizenship by descent
>foreign births register
Our citizenship is far too fucking generous. Diaspora aint fucking irish

depends how diasporey they are
having 1 of your 4 grandparents being Irish shouldn't qualify you but if your parents and grandparents all were you should

listening to death grips

Lauren.

the money store really shits on everything else they did. bitch please is the GOAT dg song

>not Come Up And Get Me

thank god for that we don't need your kind infecting our bloodline

Is anybody else finding themselves becoming increasingly less interested in the Happenings occurring in Europe on a regular basis now? A year ago, I would spend hours/days during the occurrence/aftermath of terrorist attacks acquiring as much information as I could about the event. But now I just tend to read the headline on my news feed and maybe see a report about it on the news later that evening.

It's sorta tragic in a way that terrorism in Europe is starting to become background noise even to people with an interest in the news and global events.

Semi know that feel, but I do still look into them quite heavily, it's just much less of a shock.

maybe that priest oughtta lay off the hosts, know what I'm saying?

>substantive
>verbal noun
>genetive singular

That a soccer match lads

Tottenham v Villa

Only awake

sad

youtube.com/watch?v=-mFb8dxTTxY

decent modern celtic-rock/fusion for ya lads.

Head hurts

Nah, was in work till 6AM

>tfw when a Japanese Princess spent time in a shithole like Dublin

>tfw when

Irish Feet

Godammit.

I sure wish I wasn't retarded.

Why would she waste her time in any other part?

>implying time spent in Dublin is anything other than time wasted
If she was sent to Dublin to learn how clean and well-maintained Japan is by comparison, the royal family chose well.

what did they mean by this

Where are the boys of /éire/ tonight?

Gone with the wind
I'm practicing the tin whistle

At home, dying with the flu

went out for a run and watching/using as white noise AGDQ now

started lifting here

morninh

>every yank is swiss
fuck off

I like catholicism but fuck that fat fuck have the face of a rapist

go away

that's Anglican

no

Then you are just a sectarian

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/citizens-assembly-leans-towards-change-in-ireland-s-abortion-laws-1.2929372

And so begins the slippery slope.

(sorry about the paywall, but I can't find any other news outlet reporting on it)

>8 hour old thread and not even 50 replies
thats what you get for making a (protestant) christcuck edition

not very fond of this

wut

Is there anybody here who would actually vote to repeal the 8th Amendment?

I think abortion should be allowed in cases of medical risk to the mother's life, rape, and severe fetal disability. As such, in theory at least, I should be in favour of repealing the 8th. But I am very conscious of agreeing with the Pro-Choice crowd because I find the idea of abortion on demand to be abhorrent, yet it is the end goal of most Pro-Choice advocates. In isolation, in accordance with my views on abortion, repealing the 8th should be a positive thing. But I am all too aware of that it may just be the first step in a slippery slope to abortion on demand.

>true christian sunday mass edition
That church is a sect the only real christians are catholics and orthodox

every sect thinks they're the true christians though

Very slow general today lads

Just had my very first sock wank lads

you should be ashamed of yourself

Never got the advantage of that lad

mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

it irritates your bellend

I wouldn't worry too much about this, the reason this assembly was set up so that Fine Gael wouldn't be the ones who call a referendum on the issue, as not all of the party are pro repeal, instead the assembly would recommend holding a referendum instead. It's only 99 people they picked, which isn't a big sample, and they probably picked people who they thought would be more pro repeal in order to get them to recommend the referendum. I still think the referendum has a good chance of not passing. Also found this on RTÉ rte.ie/news/2017/0108/843391-citizens-assembly/
I wouldn't, I'd have similar views to you, we also don't know what they're replacing the 8th Amendment with, if anything. The vote would depend on what they actually want to do with the 8th Amendment.

Love the oul seanchló

bet you've never fucked a banana though

>no results found for image search
fucking hell

>he's never left his girlfriend to fuck a grapefruit

Right lads, question for you all: Would you be offended if your wife/GF wanted to buy a vibrator/dildo that was longer and thicker than you?

A mate of mine's wife wants to buy a fucking monster of a vibrator

>The vote would depend on what they actually want to do with the 8th Amendment.
The 8th Amendment is like a dam - once the Pro-Choice make any crack in it at all, the rest of the damn will be eroded away bit by bit until we have abortion on demand. That's why it's irrelevant what the 8th Amendment is replaced by - it's the fact that that the Pro-Choice side managed to remove the biggest single obstacle to their success that will be the key outcome (because let's face it; it's not gonna be replaced by something anywhere near as restrictive as the current set-up).

>normie problems
Also, what kind of person discusses their wife's dildo preferences with their friend?

Close friends often talk about problems they are having.

You don't have good friends.
Sex is a topic with my close friends.

Had a few too many last night, the body doesn't feel right. Only had a glass of milk and the tiniest dinner you'd ever see.

well it'd indicate that she's not satisfied with you and would probably give you some paranoia about infidelity

guess being perma nogf has its benefits

That's what I was thinking. Surely not every sex toy is fuckhuge like

>I am very conscious of agreeing with the Pro-Choice crowd because I find the idea of abortion on demand to be abhorrent, yet it is the end goal of most Pro-Choice advocates
This.

If they voted to amend the 8th Amendment (you can repeal, amend or edit any part of the Constitution) and leave it with constitutional protection - then I'd vote for it.

People shilling for repeal only want it to be repealed so that they don't have to bother with a referendum in the future, they can just bitch and moan and get the legislature to change it at whim.

Trying out those ASMR videos lads, it's abit weird tbqh.

Some countries like Poland seem to have restrictions, but the crowd here don't want that though, they'll keep pushing until there's no restrictions or effectively none like the UK. No idea what the situation there is though or if there's a campaign to remove restrictions there or anywhere like that, or if there's anything like illegal practitioners who'll give an abortion for anything.
>People shilling for repeal only want it to be repealed so that they don't have to bother with a referendum in the future, they can just bitch and moan and get the legislature to change it at whim.
I never realised that. If it does get repealed would they have to put a future change to the amendment in the constitiuton which would require a referendum, or not? It wouldn't matter either way though if the repeal crowd get that, they wouldn't want a change.

Amongst women, maybe. I've never encountered any non-degenerate men who talk about sex with their friends outside of a joking context.

>People shilling for repeal only want it to be repealed so that they don't have to bother with a referendum in the future, they can just bitch and moan and get the legislature to change it at whim.
Hit the nail on the head there. I know that this is exactly what will happen during our lifetimes.

>No idea what the situation there is though or if there's a campaign to remove restrictions there
In Poland there definitely is, but what happened there is rather unique. In short their government wants to curtail the laissez-faire Communist-era abortion laws and leftists are throwing a fit about it.

Something tells me you don't have many friends mate.

we're all friends on /éire/

Conas ata sibh

Watching "Love Finds Andy Hardy" ...its hilarious lads.

Táim ag mothú faoi bhrú 's tuirseach. Tá mo scrúduithe ar siúl faoi láthair 's mothaím nach mbeidh siad iontach. Cé is mian liom dá mbeadh siad ar fheabhas, ní cheapaim.

Conas atá tusa ar aon nós?

youtube.com/watch?v=421pZgg-vlY

>pogues
superior irish band
youtube.com/watch?v=GJW19nlzb3Q

are you the emigrant

no i'm a european mutt born here
youtube.com/watch?v=EIMFzicrpOg

Why is /éire/ so dead today?

sunday la, everyones at mass

youtube.com/watch?v=fO_p-4f9YUA

Most secondary schools start again tomorrow after the Christmas break.

>Ceanntar amháin é i n-eireann nach labhratar Béarla ar bith ann

An bhfuil sé sin fíor?

Rinne thú dearmad faoi
>agus nach bhfuil fáilte ann roimh béarlóir ar bith.

Ach, creidim gur fíor gaeltacht í.

Well that's depressingly accurate.

>mfw I told army user this would happen

Letting your "SO" use something other than your dick to sexually please herself is just asking to be cucked, if not by someone else, than by a plastic device that she will prefer to your dick. Eventually she'll be backing her ass up on doorknobs. Smdh

Not the ones that aren't stuck into the vagina, but I've heard those vibrators give the clitoris the female equivalent of "death grip" that regular sex won't satisfy as readily.

ded

Pissy off sissy yank

rmut

school tomorrow :(

the dream is dead

i stopped going in lol

why? what class are you in?