ITT: We take pictures of our work and guess what each other do. OP shall begineth

ITT: We take pictures of our work and guess what each other do. OP shall begineth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plater
not good enough to be a fulltime welder

Same as me man. Mig welder Winnipeg mb Canada.

judging by bag and rig, you're a metal worker in the army.

No one cares dipshit

Well that is obviously a stick welder, with a mig welder on top. My guess, you do something that involves welding a variety of different metals

a jobless basement dweller?

with all the data in that photo, i can tell without a doubt that you sir are a baker.

Nigga you stupid. That's a welding power source with a wire feeder on top. Aka MIG welder. Stop talking your just making yourself look stupid.

Do you work at a steel warehouse in Texas?

You didn't guess though!

see

miller blows dick

Looks like a gas metal arc welder... But that's none of my business

not op

Welder here, mainly tig

>Take a wild guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0

Which is another name for MIG tardlinger

Not op

I can prove I'm not a moron by saying op looks like he is using metal core or flux core wire. But I'm sure u would know that.

Coo not too sure what it is though

The hint is in the title

>ITT: We take pictures of our work and guess what each other do.

Hvac?

Steel mill?

looks like a glass glory hole

You apparently have an unhealthy obsession with bolt rod

Or aluminum casting?

How can he catch pokemon if he is a basement dweller.

Close. Nickel alloys. The pic isnt right for some reason. That glow is pouring, so the top of the pic is to the right

GPS spoof, you dip.

>Hvac?

I'm a freelance Architect currently working for a bank designing and supervising the construction of new offices and branches . While I don't directly design or calculate the HVAC I need to know every fuckign detail of it to solve any question from the installers

So.. How you like dying young from. Breathing all that toxins, going blind and the nice sweats you get in the summer welders are treated like niggers but paid like white folks

Mechatroniker für Kältetechnik?

I'm a welder and agree fully

that is a flux core welder your both morons and should not be allowed to breathe

Fachkraft für Systemgastronomie?

precision dildo maker?

cook?

Mediengestalter/in Digital und Print?

watch maker/fixer

You sell propane and propane accessories.

Wood Carpenter

do h'what

Botanical/Horticulture

Zoology and Long-term Climate Research

private chef for wealthy families

yes, watch prototyping

It's a fucking zamboni, goddamn amateurs

May I ask, do you enjoy your job? And also
What do you work on?
I'm planning on doing that.
Where are you from?

Alright faggots!

powerplant engineer, may be a gas turbine?

I'm the mechanic, they call us in when the turbine or other major machine fails so we can take it apart and fix/replace what needs it. It's a decent job but you have to travel lots

Nah still a full-time welder
How you enjoying yourself? I've been working on FLUX lately.
Father was a mercenary. The bag is just a momento.
Illuminati? How'd you know?!
New Mexico M80. Hello neighbor.
So you prefer Lincoln? I agree tho.
You're very polite. That's odd here. I do enjoy my job. It takes skill, patience, dedication and hard work. Mostly I've been working on these gigantic steel beams, welding plates onto them with dual-shield. The wire I'm using is incredibly thick. It never hurts to try. It is a career after all that will lead you to far places. I'm from New Mexico, 18 yrs. Of age. Disclaimer: Welding will kick your ass.

take a guess

not deployed but active duty, so I can't post my actual team. Just imagine slightly different faces.

Burger joint

nice Fluke DMM
electrician?

im active duty as well. whats your MOS

Insulated drivers I agree

0372, and you?

MARSOC? Nice. 31B here.

correct
altho the DMM is actually Testo760-3, got it after old Fluke 76 started acting weird

I can respect MPs. Definitely never wanted to be one though.

No, it's a Miller CV machine with a MIG feeder on top in a fab shop, could be military or civilian. Feeder lets welder move the feeder and gun easily compared to combined machines.

I expect OP is or or now a civilian because of the beams behind it. MIG is often best for structural and can match stick in structural applications while wasting less filler.

Welder, in a steel forge factory?

Or do you make building/structure components in a warehouse, either way... jelly.

easy money

>miller blows dick

Not for MIG and TIG it doesn't, while Lincoln is traditional on job sites and pipelines.

Both make excellent machines so I suggest buying by model instead of brand.

He could also be using dual-shield. Pic isn't good enough for me to tell. Flux core alone would make little sense indoors on a machine with a gas cylinder but that feeder doesn't give a shit what wire you put on it.

Epic bong tester!

Easy mode

Is that you Louis?

Do you enjoy being an industrial welder?

Do you enjoy your job as a Bottle Collector?

>that is a flux core welder your both morons and should not be allowed to breathe

Apologise for your brain damage. CV power sources don't care what wire you run.

I zoomed the pic a bit more and that looks like solid ER-70 or whatever solid wire because it's copper coated. The wire however doesn't make the machine a dedicated flux core, dual shield or MIG box.

haha why not? Yeah I think in general theres a lot of mos people look down on but MP usually isn't one haha

I build

*Bartender
But yeah I enjoy it

powertools repair man?

That sounds like a poor man's superhero.

My worklace.
Well not directly in the pic but like 50 away.

Chef de cuisine @ Wendys

does those wire thingys have something to do with inspecting the metal for fractures/failed welds?

50 meters that is