J
U
S
T

JAMES
IS
BACK

They fucked up this time.

It's one thing to cherry pick and invent sexist strawmen to rally against, but it's quite another to rail against a genuine nice guy just because he disliked a movie.

LORD KEK, PLEASE HELP THIS MAN

Only we get to pick on James

His Mega Man review was still needlessly forced and gimmicky. He's not coming back guys.

I just arrived

What happen with James this time?

is this the official /uncuck/ general?

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

It's actually impressive as fuck that they somehow equated anything in that video to be sexist. There's literally zero sexism or even subtle or implied sexism.

Must be nice to have a complete immunity to any criticism, no matter how valid.

>one's wife is dead
>the other killed his magnum opus
It's like poetry. It all rhymes.

James "Womyn ain't Winnin'" Rolfe

Talked about why the new Ghostbusters movie will be trash, cucks attack him on twitter for it.

got a taste of the sjw brew and Patton Oswalt made fun of him

He got BTFO by based Dobson, he'll never work in the industry again.

twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/732651746179338240

Troll the Hobbit Widower here:
twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/732634606982160388

>man usually reviews reboots and remakes of old movies to give his thoughts
>people ask him all the time about the new Ghostbusters movie
>he tells them that he won't see it because it looks like shit, so don't expect a review
>SJWs: "WHO FUCKING ASKED YOU?!?! FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT MISOGYNIST!!"

At least know how to link YOU FUCKING RETARD PIECE OF SHIT

not insulting you more because you got those fine digits.

absolutely based.

JAMES IS BACK, PATTON ON SUICIDE WATCH

KEKED BY THE REAPER

Oh, i see. Kek

>is a cuck laughing stock for six years
>bounces back to being based in SIX FUCKING MINUTES

You can't make this shit up.

He calmly made a video about why he won't see the new ghostbusters and why it looks terrible, and didn't mention women as a reason once.

Naturally this triggered the shit out of SJWs

>based Dobson

JUST

I like Dobsons comment the best

everything else is a pretty shitty insult and you scroll down to him and it's just

>I disagree

It's so fucking jarring seeing that from him

>Call someone an asshole in the same post you're bringing up his recently dead wife

I don't care if you want to be mean, but don't be a retarded mean

Sorry for repeating myself, but I got late

where is the "noisy thick-slaiva swallowing"?

why are these fat neckbeard nerds numales trying to act like imaginary judgy catty cheerleaders? "ooh that works on me"? Is that why they always use smug anime girls?

it's all these absolute caricatures of unfuckable fat gross limp dick nerds going "lol he's gross, virgin manbaby, he doesnt GET women like us" etc

>butterfry
Now this is pandering

is that his wife?

>butterfry
Did he think doing a quick google search would inflate his work time to the limit or something?

>all these bandwagoning fucks going "JAMES JUST WON ME BACK"
>ever leaving his side

James is unjusting, meanwhile Doug is going to max sjw shill and get le masculine feminist man cameo for a GB 2016 skit, will back fire and kill CA. Spoony suicide when God Emperor Trump takes the throne. And Latza Sup Forums AMA this summer, what a time to be alive!

I'm so fucking happy James just became Uncucked.

10 years after I discovered him he nails it on the head. Raw Gold, Pure Metal.

Holy shit! What a fucking cuck

This
I may have lost interest in his AVGN character, but James will always be cool in my books.

No you dumb austistic cuck

More twatter shitposting pls. Also someone tweet @ Mr Metokur, he'll get this shit more exposure among shitlord opressors.

please stop attacking patton oswalt

Dobson's comment was passive agressive "I feel sorry that you think that" BS.

ITT: The cancer killing Sup Forums

Tell that to your wife's snapped neck

the bants is on

>letting the cuck meme die
I still don't like James "If you don't fuck my wife I'll end my life" Rolfe.

he dislikes the concept of the movie and never said anything about the fact that it's woman led
they're jumping on this non issue to draw attention to themselves, which has always been the goal of true narcissists everywhere

>His main issue is that after all the development hell Ghostbusters 3 went through, THIS is what we're given

Haven't seen the movies but I agree. Even just looking at the trailers it just seems like a cheap cash-in instead of an homage

He's a broken man

>women
i thought the movie stared 3 goblins and a gorilla?

That rule is only for real advertising dumbshit.

It's a newfag doesn't understand the rules but quotes them anyway episode

>triggers feminists
>they barely even scratch the meter
Seems like almost everyone can agree the movie will be shit.

>bashing new fans

Hey man, fuck you too. I started getting into this Angry Nerd stuff just now and it's pretty good (except for the early shit pre-intro scene/music, looks dated as fuck and lacking in production value).

>James barely mentions the female cast thing and even cites it as being irrelevant as to why he's not keen on the movie
>Everyone and their grandmother keeps making it about the female cast thing

jesus fuck what is wrong with these people?

who is this guy and what the fuck kind of set is that?

Star Wars Episode 7 was a reboot and it did exactly that

Hopefully more people will realise how much of a paper tiger these faggots are.

They literally have no power whatsoever outside that which people allow them to have.

I think that's called a persecution complex

>who is this guy

>except for the early shit pre-intro scene/music, looks dated as fuck and lacking in production value
You faggot, those are the only good ones. The low production quality adds to the comfy factor.

Half the movie could literally be an hour of Sandler-tier humor of Melissa Mccarthy having the shits after eating a haunted hotdog or something and they'd still say it was a great film.

I find it funny when people insist he see it before drawing a conclusion. That logic results in an endless wave of trash films, and of course we know that had it been any other non-femme movie they wouldn't have given a shit or insisted he see it before passing judgment.

This is fucking unacceptable.

I never really left, but I stopped watching new episodes of AVGN a long time ago.
I check in every once in a while to binge any Board James and solo movie reviews I've missed.

Both sides have huge persecution complexes.

It's amazing how someone can watch a video in which a guy clearly outlines his reasoning, clarifies his point and people still miss it.

It's a good thing, though, because it shows precisely how retarded and/or intellectually dishonest these people are

He was never NTR'd in the first place (I refuse to use that word). You guys blew up a single post made by his wife and the fact the Nerd didn't fuck the girl in the movie into him being some kind of SJW. He never was.

>implying they watched the video

>ghostbusters 2
>bad

I knew say it to my face ben was retarded.

Yeah I don't doubt it. One side is blowing something waaaay out of proportion right now though and that's what we're discussing.

>(I refuse to use that word
Well aren't you a special snowflake

Except one side controls the media, the universities, the government and the UN

REVOLT AGAINST SJWS WHEN

How can anyone act like this isn't bullying? Where is the mainstream support with this? Why is calling this out for what it is a fringe thing??? I'm sick of the "cool kids" being able to pick on the dorks and get away with it under the false pretense of them having morally just intentions. This is fucking horseshit.

Who /always believed in James/ here?

You can't bully white men, asshole.

Most people bitching probably didn't watch the video and are instead basing it on what their twitter overlords tell them to think.

lol

>all this free advertisement for James
good show

Sup Forums is being retarded though and you'll all be back to spamming KEKKEKKEK next week.

that would be my first guess, but that particular dumbass had enough material from the video to imply he watched it, even if he did intentionally miss the point.

>REVOLT AGAINST SJWS WHEN
Trump, you dingbat.

>Screenwriter of Minions

holy lel

have you seen patton's netflix stand up? half of it is pandering to SJWs. I don't really care, politically, but at least be funny about it. so many reviews overlooked the actual stand up and commented on his dead wife. "support the show because dead wife" nah. it was shit. eat dick

How do these people still think they're "bullying the bullies"?

At what point do you go "I wouldn't like these baseless creepy men turning en masse on me"?

They're allowed to do it because he's a nasty white male and they're on the right side of history. Also it's 2016.

socjus are literally worse than Hitler

What the fuck happened to Patton?

>tfw never fell for the cuck memes

>if you don't like this thing you're SEXIST/RACIST/ABLEIST

when will this fucking meme die already

It's growing ever closer. They've actually noticeably slowed down in their cultural conquest during the last couple of years.

Wow nice counterargument. If you seriously don't believe the institutions he listed aren't at the very least left-leaning you're absolutely delusional.

>tfw James Rolfe is one of the nicest and most genuine people on the internet (up there with Reviewbrah)
>tfw the same people who made lighthearted cuck jokes rally around him when he's been faced with genuine antagonism

What they don't understand is behavior like this is what makes people vote for people like Trump

the amount of cry that will happen when he is elected will be fucking amazing

The GOAT comfy Cinnemassacre vid coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=igDGkpTHuhk