10 Commandments

found these fucking rules that someone at my college made...

do you abide by them?

>The Ten Commandments of Musical Snobbery

1. Thou shalt never, under any circumstance, listen to a band that the common (and thus less tasteful) mainstream crowd listens to. Their tastes are barbaric. Never like them. Ever.

2. If a song or band, once revered, is heard on a radio station, such song or band is immediately banned, never to be revered again.

3. Thou shalt never listen to a band on any major record label. Simple logic states that if a band is on a record label, they are simultaneously made whores by these legal pimps.

4. Thou must go to the most isolated regions of the music world to select a new band to listen to.

5. Upon finding the aforementioned band, whether thou has actually listened to them or not (such things are irrelevant), thou must look upon every person who has never heard of said band with ultimate disdain.

6. In the event that the aforementioned band becomes popular in thy circle of friends, thou must immediately claim the band sucks and look upon ever person who has listened to said band with ultimate disdain.

7. If thou must listen to rap, thou may only listen to hip hop made before the 21st century. Any artist from the 21st century must at least be obscure enough that eighty percent of the country has never heard of said artist.

8. Upon being asked if thou listens to rap, thou must respond, “Not that mainstream crap. They only rap about hoes and getting shot and getting money. I listen to that conscious stuff like Common, Atmosphere, Mos Def, (insert obscure rapper here).”

9. Thou must make every effort to always hear new awesome stuff first and also be the first to tell every one about new music. In the even thou are not the first to listen, thou must pretend to have listened to them all along and look upon the newbies with ultimate disdain.

10. Never, in any event, is it okay to like Lady Gaga. Thou must fight the urge.

I'm not reading this shit

it's 2016 and people still pretend like Atmosphere isn't trash

A man of Caucasian descendant wrote this

CLEAN UR FUCKING ROOM

yeah I can't even pay attention to that girl because her room's a mess. embarrassing

>girl

damn, they're more convincing without the face

Common isn't mainstream?

1.Popularity =/= Bad. That's stupid

2.That's just retarded.

3.Typical "IT'S THE MAN, MAN. HE JUST WANTS TO LINE HIS POCKETS WITH CASH, MAN". next

4.This is the same as the first two it's just worded differently

5.Pretentious faggotry

6.Pretentious faggotry

7.Le "Genre becomes shit after certain year" cliche

8.9.That's just discounting rule 6

10.This was quite obviously a struggle rule.

This sound pretty plebian.

>sounds

>2. If a song or band, once revered, is heard on a radio station, such song or band is immediately banned, never to be revered again.

i feel like there should be an exception made for songs played on college radio, otherwise there would nearly be no bands ever anyone could listen to

who cares

post more of her

THIS. take off the panties

>2
Then they can deliberately play the most respected obscure shit to get you to stop listening to it.

>all these fags getting triggered by a dumb joke on snobbery (as stated in the title)
Hipsters are not relevant anymore. Outdated joke.
That said, nothing wrong with following 4 on its own, and Gaga is trash.

>her

as if this wasn't autistic enough they had to write it like they're some kind of 16th century gentleman too bad they aren't classy or sophisticated, just autistic

Whos this boy?

moar pics of girl