Underrated movies

Underrated movies

No, it's perfectly rated. Maybe even slightly overrated. Get some taste.

Not that good.

>Underrated
Not really. It's a bit overrated even. A Schumacher underrated gem would be Phone Booth.

>the only person he actually kills is le evil skinhead homophobic Nazi

>Phone Booth
This guy knows.

Do you know what underrated means, idiot?

l Foster: I'm the Bad Guy?
Sergeant Prendergast: Yeah.
Bill Foster: How'd that happen? I did everything they told me to. Did you know I build missiles? I helped to protect America. You should be rewarded for that. But instead they give it to the plastic surgeons, you know they lied to me.
Sergeant Prendergast: Is that what this is about? You're angry because you got lied to? Is that why my chicken dinner is drying out in the oven? Hey, they lie to everyone. They lie to the fish. But that doesn't give you any special right to do what you did today. The only thing that makes you special is that little girl. Now let's go. Lets go!

Who's a bad guy here? I know I am. Wasn't prepared for these feels. Maybe I'm past the point of no return also. I'm right there with D-Fens. I did what everyone told me to and it wasn't enough. Time to an hero ;__;

Excuse me?

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

is Flatliners any good?

never 4get

It's kind of fun but that's about as far as I'll go. Oliver Platt is great.

Play CIA

I like that movie but i don't know why.

closet jew

Hi, Reddit!

Great movie. Alverson in general deserves more praise than he gets.

Agree it was actually pretty boring

I was expedting a full on rampage not some emotional faggot wandering around for 2 hours

This is correct

Also, pic

kill yourself, idiot.

Hardly underrated at all its gotten all the praise it deserves

this gem right here, witch i discovered while browsing reddit

Is this Funny Games (USA)?

ya

is it worth watching if i watched the German one? i hear they're pretty much the same, just that one has the ultimate qt naomi watts

hey i just watched that

Yes! I defend this movie all the time and people act like I'm from Mars. I can't really explain it but the movie has a really great feel to it and a lot of great scenes (The guy in the liquor store who drinks himself to death comes to mind). Plus the guy who plays Lucifer does a fantastic job.

It's my favorite comic book movie

Too bad it gets bad reputation because
>it's not like muh comic books

It's a shot for shot remake by the same director with actors popular in America so that Americans would see it without having to read. It's literally the same movie and I like it better than the original

too bad the sequel never happened cause of the comic book neckbeards

Pete stormare is best devil of all time

>how's the family?
>oh, you know... busy busy busy

Sup Forums belongs in the gas camber

Too soon...

OP said under, not over shit for brains

people keep shitting on this and I dont know why

>it's different from muh comics

I really loved this movie. Until i read the comics. Now i have a weird relationship to it. Its great but ..its not really a John Constantine movie.

OP said movies not Kinos

I jacked off to all the makeout scenes when I was a teenager. Whatever happened to the guy with the broken arm in the movie?

will we ever get an underrated movies thread without these one-man-autism-show movies like Falling Down, Nightcrawler, Drive, and so on?

>Until i read the comics.

it's no Civil War right?