Eternal /got/ General

Sex scene when?

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWdG5iUGz4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=P7SUB4Dq6zc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE TRUE BROSHIP

GRRM doesn't seem to actually give a shit about Essos, either.

Look at the autistic history that everything in Westeros gets.

"This is Ser Fuckface of House Faggot, a cadet branch of House Homo, who have ruled over the Cuntlands since 140AC when Lord Homo bent the knee to Lord Dickinmouth and married off his son Homo Jr. to Princess Dickinmouth after his defeat at the Battle of Three Faggots when the sellsword company Whore's Dicks turned on him."

And then Ser Fuckface gets killed three pages later, and nobody from his family is ever a factor in the story again.

Does ANYTHING in Essos get that kind of level of background detail?

youtube.com/watch?v=jWdG5iUGz4Q

Dark Theon was based

Why is this reaction image so underrated?

HARRENHAL

First for /wightolly/

>shittiest most boring male character
>shittiest most boring female character

makes sense if they end up together I guess.

>tfw you catch your brotherfu fucking your sister
Is this how Arya kills Sansa?

will she make midgetshadowdeamonbabies with Tyrion?

Essos gets lots of world building in adwd

stannis and cat are dead m8

our guys 2bh

muh feminism

>wanting to know the history of House Poo In Loo

kys my man

No, she got raped by Boltons.

>Have had no real connection on the show besides 6x4
>Wants thsm to marry each other

>that guy with bracers

because its used to the jonautist

but she didn't?

I totally agree with you. That's because Alfie Allen is the best actor in the show. The guy does not get nearly enough recognition for his amazing acting. I can't think of a better pick to play Theon Greyjoy. He expresses the emotions perfectly.

The scene where Yara tries to save him and he freaks out (as bad as that scene was) is also some of the best acting on the show.

Just the way he delivers the line "No, you can't! I don't believe her! I'm loyal!" is fantastic and heartbreaking at the same time.

Are those bracers on the guy in the back?

now post the one where drogo rapes dany and jaime rapes cersei and meryn trant slaps sansa and ramsay rapes her

Bravo DnD!

nice meme.

the young hero was burned

Stay strong Loras!

>big brother

Yup those are braces

O U R B O Y Z

She was never pretty, but damn how she has fallen.

back in the days... youtube.com/watch?v=P7SUB4Dq6zc

Muh autistic whining

How much you want to bet Varys forgets about his hatred of magic just because this Red Priestess loves Dany?

lol worst male actor in the series

so glad he was robb so we dont have to see his hack acting anymore

>few hundred men
You mean 20 good men?

What?

ENHANCE

by the jonautist

>say's he'll take Theon's head
>can't even attend a wedding without getting shanked

> She was never pretty
i
s this really true? as a faggot I understand I'm not very good at judging female good looks, but wasn't she pretty damn good looking in season 1?

Theon better get his cock back, man. Seeing what a sad sap he is makes me sad as well.

>drogo rapes dany
Married
>jaime rapes cersei
stupid ass fuck scene
>meryn trant slaps sansa
slapping=rape?
>ramsay rapes her
Married

>Aerys II liked burning people
>Daenarys likes burning people
>Priests of R'hollor like burning

in the end, everyone was warm

>you will never be locked in a cell together
>she will never hug you and comfort you after you've been beat up/tortured

when did this meme started?

DAKINGINDANORF!

>Robb and Cat got betrayed and murdered by Roose who's in the tent with them right there
>Roose gets betrayed and murdered by the bastard son he mentions for the first time here
>Rickon is only now in danger...from this same bastard

>Theon is still alive, going strong

>Daenerys has burned more people alive than Stannis
It's the little things

First for best boner

She's so beautiful. Dark hair and tan skin with blue eyes is such a rare combo.

In season 1 she was alright

I never found her as pretty as some people seem to do

>muh boogeyman

>tumblr gifset
Goddamnit, is it the site itself or the people making these that make them oversaturated and with extremely poor framerates, as well as miniscule sizes?
>muh stronk womyn
Literally holes that are momentarily unplugged.

Dany can do no wrong to her fags

The story is centered around Westeros, autist.

If you want backstory on non-factor regions, read World of Ice and Fire

What's so wrong with a male character needing support from female characters? It is a little much for all of them to break down in the same episode but DnD usually has a recurring theme in each episode. Heroes breakdown, they need help. Are you permavirgins that assblasted that the support they need comes from their sisters? Loras is a faggot, Theon had his dick cut off and Jon was betrayed by his own brothers for doing what he believed was the right thing. They all had breakdowns coming except maybe Loras, but like I said DnD turned him into a flaming homo.

>>Theon is still alive, going strong

Truly the prophet of our time

Why didn't Robb just not behead Carl Stark?

>takes time to make that pic
>boogieman

>swn love you platonically

Because marriage makes it not rape? Poor bait.

for a moment there i thought this was shopped

Theon is so fucking underrated it hurts but now that Stannis is gone, Theon is the only one left for me to root for and maybe the others just because to rid Westeros of fuckheads

muh honor

karstark ....

That's pretty realistic.

>tan skin

She's like a shade above anyone else.

Doesnt look like she has dark skin at all

we see you still

glad i'm not the only who thinks her accent made her seem like a fucking retard/slag

Yeah now that I've seen real pics of the actress she's pale. Just looked tan in

Because then he wouldn't have lost half his army and have to ask Frey for help so he could betray him for le red wedding. It's really stupid, you think he'd have the foresight not to kill him. In the show you even have Cat, his wife and cat's faggot brother all telling him not to.

But nope, gotta behead. For the plot.

10/10

Drogo never raped Dany

She got hurt trying to have consensual sex with him and he even got upset by it.

DAILY REMINDER

There is no such thing as a "jonautist".

now gimme those rare jons

Reminder that this bitch existed

I know she wasnt raped, that other user made it seem like it was rape. Ive read that passage and she was willing.

>Carl Stark

>Carl Stark

Is he related to Carl Drogo?

that is literally how shipping works actually.

kill yourself

who /snek/ here?

In the show it's pretty explicitly rape

Which is strange, because in the books the entire reason Drogo is saying "No" is because he doesn't want his bride to be crying on their wedding night and he's a gentle lover. Dany willingly lets him fuck her

she shows up all the fucking time in dany chapters in the books

I totally agree. It actually physically hurts me when normies who review the show either glance at or skip over his scenes entirely.

For fuck's sake! This makes me so goddamn angry.

In the books, Ramsay is there to push Theon's story. In the show, Theon is there to push RAMSAY'S story! Ramsay is only supposed to be a minor character, because he loses the shock factor if he's there all the time,

Instead of focusing on Theon and keeping Ramsay as a minor character, they decided to focus on Ramsay's scenes more than Theon's (as shown by the fact that Ramsay gets a scene every episode, whereas Theon sometimes isn't in entire episodes.)

It's disgraceful.

>This lord comes up to your lady wife and does a foul jape about you, pointing out that you are not a very big guy

What do you do /got/

Her Bowie tribute was dope af, I don't get why people hated it

She was raped after that passage. He fucked her a couple times afterwards and she wasn't willing. Carl just wanted the first time to be special.

it gets a lot of detail, but with less memorable names that are all spelled with as few vowells as possible because GRRM thinks that makes them more exotic.

>this is Qwxxdtc from the land of Melxontc