He managed to put together a non-offensive 6 minute video explaining everything thats wrong with the movie

>he managed to put together a non-offensive 6 minute video explaining everything thats wrong with the movie.

why is he a kek again?

youtu.be/hz8X2A7wHyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

filmschoolrejects.com/i-will-pay-to-see-the-new-ghostbusters-twice-because-of-this-person-68678dc42e98#.758ruhsbo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
mobile.twitter.com/timheidecker/status/732676179229081600
twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/732677598904487941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a cuck because he derives sexual satisfaction from watching his wife have sexual intercourse with strangers.

>read the comments
>cancer trying to turn his decision into a anti-sjw thing

Literally who

Is this a thread about Ghostbusters or some YouTube chucklefuck?

he is a movie director

>Literally who
mu please go

faggots spamming links for their internet boyfriends is now Sup Forums

kek

They want him to see it? Alright.

QUICK
You have to come up with 4 reviewers that will review the movie and destroy it without ever mentionning they are women.

Who you gonna call?

James is Egon
Mike/Plinkett has to be Venkman

filmschoolrejects.com/i-will-pay-to-see-the-new-ghostbusters-twice-because-of-this-person-68678dc42e98#.758ruhsbo

Holy shit, he's the director of one of Sup Forums's greatest 100 movies of all time, his opinion must be respected.

>godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
You guys are alright

He has been in many kino.

>i-will-pay-to-see-the-new-ghostbusters-twice-because-of-this-person
>huh, wonder who the person that reviewer upset is
>That reviewer was triggered by James Rolfe's video and wants to see the movie twice because of that

hahaha

I knew something like this was going to happen eventually. Pls be safe James

I feel so sorry for him

he is such a great guy but that movie was just fucking ruined by SJWs and niggers

He will always be remembered as the guy with the total flop movie rather than the guy who made genuinely enjoyable videos

>He will always be remembered as the guy with the total flop movie

But what will Doug Walker be remembered as?

Because it had a nigger and a gamur grul doesn´t mean it was ruined by SJW shit neither is means those characters were the main problem of the movie.

Previous threads:

His old shit is great. He wasn't funny because he was angry, he was enjoyable because his videos had substance.

at least it was original

>all these people twitter assblasted on twitter about one guy not going to watch a mobvie
lmao

>JAMES IS A KEK! JAMES IS A KEK! LOL! KEKKEKKEKKEK! I'M SO FUCKING HILARIOUS XD
>James gets attacked by some SJW faggots
>JAMES IS SO BASED! POOR GUY, WHY IS HE BEING ATTACKED?
Sup Forums status: Cucked by James.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

A kek? Are we repurposing old memes? What does this one mean? I need to be up to date until it changes next week.

>MFW Sup Forums and Sup Forums are now forced to side with James
Talk about being cucked, huh?

>He sits at his computer watching his twitter explode, slack jawed as a VHS falls from the shelf, hitting him on the head. Knocked off from his wife fucking her black bull the room above. His potato shoves another fork into its mouth.
>"...All I wanted to do was post a video review. Why does this keep happening to me?"
>He says, his eyes now sweeping over and locking on his gun cabinet.

>tfw wwn see the original version of this scene but with the guitar guy and Motherfucker Mike
jdimsa

I would love to get some of these SJW cuck faggots live and put them on the spot asking why they didn't like Star Trek V.

He managed to unkek himself. The funny thing is all the SJW hate him for his coherent explanation why he has no interest in seeing the movie and they have a meltdown right now.

Ayy

It actually is a good test because if you refuse to criticize it because of the female cast, you're refusing to accept that men and women can be equals.

>explaining everything thats wrong with the movie.
The movie he hasn't seen? That movie?

mobile.twitter.com/timheidecker/status/732676179229081600 oh cmon tim...

kek

Is his hair growing back?

James Rolfe DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THE ALL WOMEN CAST

HE LITERALLY SAID "IT DOESN'T MATTER (IF THEY'RE MALE OR FEMALE)"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

the twitter screencaps of people bringing up social justice and feminism and insulting James is seriously saddening.

I've never been to Africa, yet I'm pretty sure I can explain what is wrong with it

He's laying out the reasons he won't see it.

Hory sheet. Is RLM going to come to James's defence since they agree with him and Patton and Tim are friends of theirs?

all part of the uncuckening

It's part of the process of un-cucking.

top kek

That's what happens when you try and talk sense to mentally deranged people. These people are fucking INSANE. They're INSANE.

Snow that is just silly

I don't get it

>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
They obviously didn't watch it because they write off all criticism as negative sexist slander. Welcome to two-thousand fucking sixteen, get some awareness.

NOPE!

That's a voyeur, not a cuck.

/learn2vocabulary

>if you don't like or don't even want to watch the new Ghostbusters, you are taking a sexist stance

Why do people think like this? I made sure to not watch Robocop too. Does that make me a Robophobe?

>favorite franchise
>part 2 was awful
part 1 was great , but 2 was shit

*now

>Niggers

>RLM
>having balls
twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/732677598904487941

>james
>never goes into even discussing the all female cast
>he's also married
>people call him a misogynist

So basically everyone that won't see the new Ghostbuster hates women?

>all these SJWs shitting on him

Why do they act like Hollywood is entitled to your money? If you don't like how a trailer looks then you SHOULD'NT see the movie. A trailer is supposed to get you interested in a movie and if it fails then I'm not watching it. Or at least not giving them my money to watch it.

>so i haven't reviewed it
neither did james. but patton reacted.

>I made sure to not watch Robocop too
You missed out, it was pretty alright and Jackie Earle Haley needs our support.

Post more twitter reactions

HOLY SHIT JAMES IS NOW WORLD FAMOUS

from the master penwrite who gave us Pride Prejudice and Zombies

It's a reference to Tim's On Cinema at The Cinema web series with Gregg Turkington.

Ungrateful yuppie larva detected

You know by doing this shit they're only proving SJWs right. Going after someone's recently dead loved one because they insulted a youtube reviewer who non-reviewed a remake of an old 80s B comedy.

Cant you faggots take the high road at least once? Stop giving them an excuse to hate us. And before you say "well they'd hate us anyway," maybe they would but it would be harder if you didn't act like 2006 Sup Forumstards all the time.

fuck off to Sup Forums or /r9k/

you know exactly the undertones of what he is saying

its 2016 and this shit is unacceptable you fucking trumpite

DONT PLAY FUCKING STUPID

I like him, but it seems like he quickly put out that video to benefit from all the reaction James' video is getting right now. He even makes exactly the same points as him.

>nostalgia culture upset about a guy being nostalgic

wew lads

is James the comfiest youtuber of all time?

>Pride Prejudice and Zombies
I'd kick him in the knees.

Because some frenchy faggot once wrote that cultural trends reflect society.

A bit myopic aren't you?

>muh PR
Fuck off. PR faggotry is what killed GamerGate

I don't expect Jay to, but Alpha daddy Mike and blessed Rich have balls.

>being so retarded that he thinks I was the one who made any of those comments

D R O P P E D

I still like Patton Oswalt and it's very sad his wife died.
The new Ghostbusters isn't the worst reboot/remake I've ever seen, it's just that for some reason people hold the first one in such high esteem.
James Rolfe's movie was extremely bad and his other productions are highly overrated.

too obvious m8

that's literally what sjws are implying, yes, which is the inherent flaw in this movie being (not female led) but deliberately marketed to feminists
"if you criticise it, you hate women. period"

Nah, a voyeur watches two strangers.

Kinda cynical to troll ITT 2bh

James needs help faм

They're friends and I doubt Brad of all people got triggered. Some of his favorite films are actually misogynistic.
It's just a joke.

>stop disrespecting us YOU FUCKING MANCHILD WITH STAR TREK TOYS HAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK and stop spreading injustice LOL STAR TREK ARE YOU KIDDING respect my fucking personality!

Human comedy just keeps on giving.

>married
>not a misogynist
pick only one you shitlord. he's enslaved that poor woman and people just ignore it!

>making fun of a guy's wife being dead because he made a joke about a youtube video

literally SJW tier

>ghostbusters
>has toys
>two cartoon show
>video games
>slot/pinball machines
>novells and comic books/manga
>not a franchise

No other e-celebs are on James' side out of terror of SJW

It falls to us to go to his aid

>some goy says they aren't paying shekels to hollyschwitz
>"Oy Very the six million"

There are not three good men left uncucked in the world.

>name-make
>namemake
>namek

Suppose actually watching the video would be too much work.

all those smug poses for avatars

>They're friends
They aren't friends, they've met each other a few times at cons.

Why do people hate Ghostbusters 2 again? I think it was pretty okay.

That sucks, because I need at least 20

apologize now