He could've had any woman in the world. Those 60's flower power cuties included. Why on EARTH would he choose this...

He could've had any woman in the world. Those 60's flower power cuties included. Why on EARTH would he choose this? I just don't get it

What is love?

love works in mysterious ways

he wanted an Asian qt

he matured? Probably was fucking British flower blondes for a decade before he met this thing.

because asian women make better, more faithful wives then western women and he knew this.

I know you're probably a forever alone virgin but you don't get to choose who you fall in love with. it just kind of happens.

Matured? lmao get outta here cuck

It's a known fact he was gay. That's his beard.

This, he had taken the red pill.

Anyone have the screencap of the user saying how he deserved to be murdered for walking like this?

oh my jesus lord what the fuck has this board turned to? You really wonder who you're talking to here sometimes. Go back to plebbit please

love is not a conscious choice you dip

>ummmm I don't think you know but...you don't get to choose who you fall in love with?XD...ermm it just kind of happens??:D:D;) lelelel11!!

Would you like to make one of those videos where you write those lines on your hand and hold it up to your face while making kissy face and looking up to the left?

GET THE FUCK OUT. I'm begging you

baby don't hurt me

AND CHECK OUT MY NEWWEWEWEWW THREAADDD RIGHT DOWN DERE IN THE DESCRIPTION

holy shit this is embarrassing

careful with that edge, eugene

redpilled af

i know! The embarrassment you're feeling is the shame from being called out so appropriately

I love my wife so much I beat her