Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEmxJoBLKws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hot but a kid's a no deal for me
clearly got some trust issues going on after her last cumdumper dumped her

Swipe whichever direction means 'no', OP.

>911
Nice get.
"I'm not having sex again until i'm married"
That's a sure way to make sure no one replies.

Pretentious cunt fucked up her life by getting pregnant with some prick, and now claims shes not having sex until she is married

Stay far far far away

Opposite of thoughts

I would move on and forget about her 10 seconds later.
At least her kid is white.

at least Chad's son is white...

>Marry her.
>Dump your seed into her regularly. >When she stops fucking you start fucking other girls but hide it from her.
>Live your life as a functioning alcoholic just barely making enough money to survive and pay your mortgage.
>Get old.
>Get cancer.
>Die.

Just like everyone else.

Lol who does she think she is. First she fucks around with the previous guy or guys. Gets preg and has a child. Now she is all high and mighty that she will be kosher and not have sex till marriage???? How the hell is this going to work. She thinks she's hot shit for men with a kid.

You have a good outlook on life

Be well user, b well

Why women post pictures of their stupid kids on a dating site? Are they trying to attract pedos?

Fucking wow that is exactly how all men in my family before me lived

Spot on.
Both my grandpas did that.
But one did quit alcohol like 20 years ago.

Or she realizes she's made a mistake in life and is trying to heal from it angle get her life back on track. Stupid of her to look for that on tinder and not in a church or something, but she's doing alright if you ask me.

Would date
Would date hard
Then marry
Then spend my life with
and I'd raise that boy
I'd raise him good.

Actually, I suppose I would chat with her. She is young and good-looking and I'm at the point where I would like to have kids.
I would ask her if she wants to have more children, I would only help her raise her kid if she is willing to have mine.
Make white babys together

It's a tried and true method

0/0, blames her accidentally pregnancy on sex instead of her own stupidity.

She's a single mom, give her some attention and she'll put out

id pass. shes cute but shes basically a kid with a kid. even if youre well off financially, theyre both going to be a lot of trouble over a pretty face.

It's working for me.

Not true. She'll get a ton of fat, disgusting, desperate white knights who want to m'lady her.

No one desirable as a partner will message her, though.

Do tell bro
whats your story?

Being an experienced man myself and knowing how shit works. She's likely looking for a meal ticket. If she wants to get her life together she should maybe look towards getting an education and getting a good job. What 18 yo man is going to support her child. She will likely find some 20+ yo divorced man.

But she's also being stupid about it on tinder. How many actual decent people does she think want to put up with raising another man's kid and not getting sex? She's only attract either fedoralords or scumbags who figure they can pressure her if not outright rape her.

The smart thing to do would be to not post a pic of her kid, not even mention it until she meets the guy (and by then, hopefully they've talked a bit and he likes her enough to give her a chance), and not mention the sex shit at all.

The way she's doing it is self-sabotaging.

At least the child is not from a nigger.

It's called a prenup

I'm doing this right now.

fucking /thread

I'm kind of torn between admiring her for being up-front about it, and repulsed because she is probably a "look at me, I'm a single mom, arn't I a hero"
I'd have to get to know her

Sex isn't that important but I could easily talk her out of her new found virginity after about a 2-3 weeks if I didn't press the issue. If you wanted to be shit person you could press the issue and get wet much earlier. She is however suspicious of men so maybe that would backfire. Something tells me this girl is easy to take advantage of though.

She says she wants an LTR but she's 18 and has no fucking idea what that means. Also because of her age there's a 95% chance she's a naive and ignorant.

All that aside... If I were going to reply I'd consider the parameters of what she wants, an LTR that will inevitably include being a primary male figure to her son. Personally I couldn't be a father to a kid that looks like that though so no deal.

She's most likely unintelligent.

Too dumb for birth control or condoms

Has kid between the age of 17 or 18

Claims she won't have sex again until married, instead of specifically stating she won't have any more kids until she's financially stable. The former implies religious convictions which means she's probably an idiot, the latter claim would have implied that she's not a religiousfag, but learned her lesson and knows how to act responsibly

She has a kid

Pass, bro

Stupid bitch is going to be a cunt to ever other man she meets because SHE fucked her life up with some other dumbass who doesn't know how to condom, that bitch is bad news

You think she would be angry if you never allowed her kid to call you dad?

Personally I couldn't be a father to a kid that looks like that though so no deal.
Why? Are you a nigger?

The fuck does she have a picture of her childs face on such a website?
Are people really this fucking stupid?

>is looking for a long time relationship
>Is on tinder

Hmmm.

Not sure which is worse, that picture or the responses to this thread.

If I found out she had goals and shit and doesn't stay with her mom in a trailer I'd hook up. She's cute and young, why not? Do you niggers only want a piece of ass?

Fucking thread.

Kid aside, she is fucking 18, she isn't done growing yet.
She is going to be a completely different person in the next 5-10 years. Marriage is out of the question.

She looks fine. Kid is not a problem. People make misteakes.
"No sex before marriage" is just for guys that want sex only. She will fuck with you.

she doesn't get how being a woman works, that sticky hole between your legs is how you get things in this world. she is basically looking for a meal ticket, a guy whose enough of a cuck loser to say "don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again" without even getting the benefits of tapping that.

self respecting men wouldn't even put up with your bullshit unless they were smacking the pussy, expecting them to father your child without getting any? give me a break

hilarious. only thing that could make it better is if the baby was black

>i fucked up too badly
>good thing i'm pretty and don't have to worry about anything

>9/11
Honestly I would message her just for the spite of it, fuck her and then dump her again, imagine how fucking dumb she would feel falling for the same thing twice

die

That kind of women are the ones that will fuck at first date. Some of them wouldnt even bother with condoms.

1. Nah. I need sex.
2. She's fucking 88 miles away. That's already a deal breaker lmao.

My bad

Clearly she didn't.

Kill yourself, edgy autistic faggot. Fucking die.

As odd as it may sound, girls like that are easy prey. They say that shit more for themselves and family. Girls like that never mean what they say, and never say what they mean, and they are pump and dump material, without a doubt.

Wouldn't even entertain the idea of anything long-term. You'd have to be a desperate idiot.

>Honestly I would message her just for the spite of it, impregnate her and then dump her again, imagine how fucking dumb she would feel having 2 kids and still being single on tinder

>On a site for fucking
>Doesn't want to fuck

Bitch is stupid and/or crazy.

Ask her if anal sex counts.

You're so edgy and cool man. I want to be just like you!

Its too late for her.

Only scumbags or insanely beta cucks would want something serious with her.

I doubt anyone in a Church would marry her too

No. I Cant raise other men's sons. My current gf has a son who I don't give a FUCK about. He irritates me by just being around me. Current gf also has a daughter, though, whom I spoil. Gf eventually notices I'm biased to her daughter, confronts me. I quickly defend with all guys are harder on boys while moms are easy on them, and guys have soft spots for girls while moms are tougher on them. She has never thought about this theory. Accepts it as truth. That little asshole has a dad, and Im not going to ever let him see me as his replacement dad. Fuck that kid, and fuck his dad for abandoning him.

"Help me raise my kid and get nothing in return! Swipe right!"

>white girl with kid
>not black
>red head

not sure which is worse at this point

Do you live together?

No dude, she's a fucking idiot. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be on tinder with like a 6 month old at the age of 18.

>she's doing alright if you ask me.

She is Trash. You don't think she's really supporting herself or the kid, do you? she's sucking on mom and dad's teet

/thread

Having a baby without being married is a horrible mistake for a women.

Only a fool would considerar anything serious.

>being a stepdad

topcuck

>treating kid badly out of spite because you're a cuck

lmao @ your life

seek mental help. You sound like a complete douchebag

She has a kid at a young age so she obviously likes to fuck. Plus she will be desperate for some male attention since it is harder for her since she has the kid.

She is just saying that shit to make herself feel better but will probably fuck you on the 3rd or 4th date and regularly from then on.

Go for it but don't do anything serious unless you really like her.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEmxJoBLKws

Filename fucking hell

>She is just saying that shit to make herself feel better but will probably fuck you on the 3rd or 4th date and regularly from then on.

yeah exactly. Young single moms = easy pickings to fuck.

Yes. Yes, sir we do.

The only way I can not look down on her for being a single mother is if she's a widow.

>lol

wtf I'm confused.

You don't want to raise another man's son but you're ok with raising someone else's daughter?

Also, you should be easier on the kid. It's not like he chose his situation.

Fuck that. If you want to be beta and fall for that "it takes a real man to raise another mans child" bullshit, that's fine. You're getting tricked into a lifelong commitment of raising someone's bastard child. Not me, though. To hell with my girlfriends son

This. My mother in law raised two daughters alone because her husband died in a car accident, some dumb whore who spread her legs to an irresponsible fuckboi don't deserve anything but shame.

You're a piece of shit and need to man up. Don't take it out on the kid because his dad left that's not his fault. And if he hasn't realized you treat him like shit yet he will and it won't be pretty dealing with a rebellious step dad hating teenager.

I always wanted a daughter, but a son who's not mine?? Fuck no. Not my genes, not my blood, not mine. He has a dad, and it's not me.

>18
>Single Mom
>Celibate

A little late on that one girly, with that attitude you better find a man at your Church.

wait so the daughter is yours right? because you are completely contradicting yourself here

WTF are you talking about.

Are your gf's daughter your daughter too?
If not, you're just another nu-male beta cuck.

Actually, you're a nu-male beta cuck only to be in a date with a whore

cringe

There isn't anything wrong with my manhood. Manhood isnt allowing your self to be tricked into raising bastard boys who aren't yours. If that's what you think being a man is, you're under the "it takes a real man" bullshit, logic. Fuck that, Fuck you, you're probably raising someone's bastard, aren't you? Fuck that little asshole, too, and your a joke.

Not sure if already said, but everything on that tinder profile is code for: "I'm looking for a dumbass who will marry and take care of me and my bastard kid before I let him fuck me". There are two scenarios that could play out if you pursue this. A) you become that dumbass and ruin the rest of your life being her mealticket. Or B) you spend a little money taking her out, paying for babysitting a couple of times, pretend to be in love with her after a few weeks, say the words, tell her how excited you are to find a ready made family to settle down with, then start pressuring her for sex, she will cave in sooner than you think because she's the type of bitch who will settle for the first dude who shows interest in her. The second scenario will work but you have to put in time and a little money. Believe me. And when you're over it, just break up with her. Trust me, it works. I've done it several times since I got divorced. I guess since being divorced the last 3 years I don't really care about hurting their feelings after I've gotten what I want. In fact, this is the only kind of chick I fuck these days because they're desperate. And they'll usually do whatever you want them to do just to keep you around. I say play around with it and see if you like it. One caveat is I'm in my late thirties, stable career, make good money, nice apartment, all things that a chick like this is looking for. I stick around a few months then move on.

He can't diddle the boy. Well I mean, he can, but y'know.

Probably doesn't want to.

Nobody got tricked dumb ass. You're with the broad that has two kids. Do you think she would have stayed with someone she knew doesn't want to help raise her kids?Stop trying so hard not to be "beta" and just do the right thing.

faggot

You didn't get tricked dumb ass it wasn't a secret she had kids. And I am a bastard and I couldn't imagine having a shitty stepdad. Stop being a prick man.

No I'm not. Pay attention. It's not hard. I'll use monosyllables to explain. Me always want daughter. No want other man boy. Can accept daughter because I always want. Not accept boy because me alpha male and no want bastard boy. Me man of house. If could, would kill boy.

The "right thing" hah morality is a spectrum user, it can easily change and be manipulated in different scenarios.

>trying to find a serious relationship on a phone app

dude wtf are you talking about? speak english

Touchè.

So you're a beta anyway that enjoy raising another men's sperm just because it happened to born with a vagina.

I'm fine with raising a daughter but not a boy from another man

this is what you're trying to say here right

Nope. My gf buys him all his shit, and I buy the girl all her things. It's like, imagine that youve always wanted a koala bear. Your very own awesome koala, but you never got one of your own. But you meet someone who has both a koala, and a sloth, as pets. Well, you always wanted a koala bear, but you have to get a sloth as part of the deal. a sloth? Man, fuck that guy. You don't care about it. But you got a koala bear now!

Keked loudly

Because men are wired to be empathetic to the opposite sex, faggot.
Girls are cute, boys are disgusting so I understand why he treats that little bastard piece of shit like that.

That's meant for the guy who just can't fathom the idea that someone said what I said. Like, he can't wrap his head around it.

living rhe deeam toogheter, user!