So I'm starting a university this coming fall and I'm really excited to meet some girls...

So I'm starting a university this coming fall and I'm really excited to meet some girls. However I'm 27 and was wondering if it's weird hanging around late teens/early 20's people. I was considering about lying about my age to fit in.

yes, definitely lie about yourself. Don't have self confidence that you actually matter. be a fake, chicks love it when you are a huge pussy and keep secrets.

> you massive faggot

You should lie just because it's fun. You don't need some goofy reason to lie, just lie. Plus, 20 yr ol bitches love drama

Provide alcohol to under 21 girls
Under 21 girls provide you with poon/social interaction.
Win/win.

27? what happened, did you fail grade 10, 9 times?

Been on and off school and some difficult times prevented me from going. I know I'm extremely late.

Fucking sauce on pic

You are quick to judge, have you ever considered OP to take a few years off the books or had a decent job. I myself am caught up in some things and won't enroll in college until I finish a certain situation. Difference is I'm 21

literally nobody cares if you still look like a young adult (which you most likely do at 27)

I think everyone should do this. Get a job right after high school and experience the real world for like 2 or 3 years. Once you have a good grasp of what you want to do THEN go to college. A lot of people now just go to college with a blank mind.

Would you care that your 18 year old daughter was dating someone almost 10 years old than them? Instead of dating someone around her age?

it's not that weird. Tons of people take breaks due to life/work/whatever and then go back to finish their degree. I went back to college around the same age as you and had plenty of younger friends as well as older ones.
If you're imagining some comedy movie of going to parties and shit, depending on the school a lot of that is nonsense anyhow and you'll have better shit to do if you're 27. But you'll definitely meet people at class, study groups, working on various projects, etc. Lots of courses will force you to work with others so it's not like you're going to even need to try.
Just be yourself and be friendly but not weird, try to contain your autism and focus on doing well. Good shit will happen, dude.

I agree with this. Plus college is fucking CAKE compared to having a job and needing to make rent.
who the fuck said anything about dating? The dude isn't going to college to find his waifu, he wants to get a degree and bang some younger sluts on the side. Both of those things are very doable.

MOAAAAAR!!!

dont be stupid bro dont even bother with the stupid younguns.

1. get all the pussy from the other late 20's bitches that the frat guys dont even look twice at.

2. get with the pretty late 20's girls that dont want a frat guy meathead

3. youre an older student that show maturity, this helps you bag the 30+ doctors and teacger looking for advanced degrees and say hello to the sugar mommas my bro

are you joking? Young pussy is fantastic.

JAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJ

UN DIA EN EL POTRERO.........

Yeah, but late twenties is milf territory, MILFS man

21, going to university in september. i know i'm alot closer in age to eveyone else but would be interested in advice

Here's the thing. Number one, confidence matters, so if you're insecure (e.g. in the reasons you are 27 and now starting college), it won't help with girls. Two, don't lie about your age. You don't have to go around telling every person you meet your age and your life story, but don't pretend you're something you're not. Three, 18 and 19 yr olds are pretty immature, and 20 yr old girls even don't know what they want, so if you just want hookups, it may work with them, but if you want to date a girl in a relationship, you're better off with upperclass undergrad girls or maybe even grad student girls. Some girls will like a guy who is a bit older, if he's more mature than the ones she usually hangs out with her age...but if you act like something you're not, probably not a good idea. Besides, you're still in your 20s...not like a huge difference for partying, just a little more tamped down.

hangin with early 20s group, esp with guys, would be out of the ordinary. dating early 20s and bangin them is not.

18 - 19 year olds are easy enough to manipulate. Don't bother lying about your age, just make up some bullshit to account for your time between school and college that will leave them swimming in their seat on account of how "mature & deep" you are.

They'll probably be fairly annoying because they haven't been out in the real world and will go through your head with their youngun' bullshit. Also watch out for any guys they hang around with, they will be absolutely jelly in the belly that the chick they've been niceguying for a handjob is talking to an older guy.

it's also dirty, usually infected because young girls these days know nothing about diet, soaps and pH levels.

look I'm not saying it's not awesome. but in his situation his best bets are to exploit the insecurities and likes of his own age group. and be a boy toy for the older richer ones.

girls can be slutty gold diggers why can we? it's called equality and shit

OP you definitely have an advantage in the pussy department, you've already passed the awkward post teenage phase and have had your share of chicks, my best bud in college was maybe around your age he would buy us beer and shit and he had funny stories and good advice. just use the experience you have from the past 27 years and use it.