Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

arseblog.com/2016/07/ivan-gazidis-lays-groundwork-another-timid-summer/
arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160722/arsenal-agree-deal-to-sign-rob-holding
statsbomb.com/2016/07/who-is-alexander-lacazette-and-should-arsenal-spend-40m-on-him/
twitter.com/Arsenal/status/756451332253425664
Arsenal.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WENGER OUT

Reposting for new bread.

>Why don't we just sign Chicharito? He's been in fine form and I can't imagine he'd cost more than any of our other targets. A poacher like him is what we really need anyway

Also nice dubs

Don't forget Ivan says we won't sign big names

IVAN OUT
LORD CHIPS OUT
KRANKIE OUT
WENGER...OUT

OUT

Gomez is available too. Would be better backup than what we have at the moment.

Wenger in

We don't need Gomez, we already have Giroud...why the fuck would we want a even slower Giroud

Source?

I don't think there is such a thing as a slower Giroud.

Meanwhile, Chambers getting loaned out to Watford apparently. They gave him assurances he'd start as a CB.

arseblog.com/2016/07/ivan-gazidis-lays-groundwork-another-timid-summer/

Depth and competition. What if Giroud gets injured? It's going to be Akpom and Sanogo in that case and unfortunately they're both far from PL quality.

Of the webm, m8

Sign Nigel De Jong or fucking Lacazette you idiots, don't let Manc shitty walk away with the league this year

Yes, we really need more deadweight in the midfield. That will surely win us the title.

Apologies, I meant Luuk de Jong. They'll both be bald soon anyway

>going into the season with 1 (one) additional player who is a midfielder, the only position Arsenal have anything that resembles proper depth
>half the squad either unfit for the start of the season or injured
>usual injury suspects AND freak injuries that happen all around not included
>sign absolutely no one else
tell me, how does that not spell disaster ? A blind man could tell that Arsenal, with one of the harder early season fixtures, are going to implode hard.

How the fuck is the club not a shambles?

You have forgotten Hiroshima Asano.

yes I have and everyone else should too because he will never make it for Arsenal (not to mention that he won't be able to play in England until next year).

>For the 12th year running Chelsea have been crowned "most gay friendly London club" (LGBT eye)

Must be nice

Plastic club

kek

every year.

then you come 4th again and go ok fine wenger we will take 4th this time but no transfers and we will deffo want you out.

i dont know how he does it. has you all mind controlled or something

link?

Bait the post

ten years ago to the day since the emirates opened.

was it everything you lads hoped for?

probably cursed since the real name is never used

jelly lads?

>not to mention that he won't be able to play in England until next year
What do you mean?

Ashburton Grove when
Unlike your fellow compatriots Asano needs a work permit to be allowed to play for Arsenal.

Arsenal agree deal to sign Rob Holding
arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160722/arsenal-agree-deal-to-sign-rob-holding

MUST

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

>We remain in the market, so stay close to Arsenal.com for any further transfer news.
kek that bait

>holding and chambers future CB pairing

so handsome costa will be shooked

Happy about the Holding deal desu.

Signing good young players is very important and a lot of clubs have been tracking Holding so I think this is a good signing for us.

That being said WE NEED FIRST TEAM PLAYERS FFS.

Stay on reddit please

Stay on reddit please

>he doesn't think signing young players is important

Wasteman.

Damn #welcomemadness

But half a year?

Predict when Arsenal will next win the Premier League

>wenger's face when he reads that the website intern wrote that arsenal are still on the market

>rest of europe in charge of unpredictability in the last 4 years

We've signed a striker, a DM and a CB and you guys still aren't happy?

Jeez

This is what Wenger will say at the end of the window

Wenger pls

statsbomb.com/2016/07/who-is-alexander-lacazette-and-should-arsenal-spend-40m-on-him/

Daily reminder Walcott, Ox, Chambers, Iwobi, Sanogo, Akpom, Jeff and Gabriel will all come good this year

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/756451332253425664

fucking tinpot desu

i hate our twitter

>say my name

Holding Midfielder

Ox will goat and leave for halal Madrid

2015/2016
OH WAIT

Generic youth

>Tottenham will offer midfielder Eric Dier, 22, a new five-year contract worth £40,000-a-week that will make him one of the club's best-paid players. (Telegraph)

Meanwhile Walcott makes £100,000-a-week for warming the bench and being lazy

>40k/w
>best paid players

Christ thats nowhere near true, even for spurs

If I was dier I'd demand more

kane is paid ~50k/w

>trying to part jews from their shekels

he makes closer to £150k

>the state of portugal

Is Harry Kane a shitty player?

>Ivan Gazidis believes the club already have a squad good enough to win the Premier League.

>The Gunners finished a distant second to champions Leicester City last season, despite sitting top of the table at the turn of the year.

>Arsene Wenger has failed to deliver the title to the club since the memorable unbeaten 2003/04 campaign with their rivals consistently outspending them since, but Gazidis has warned Arsenal fans not to expect an influx of expensive recruits this summer.

he scores against arselel on permanent basis so not really

wtf i hate arsenal now

too be honest this transfer window is getting more and more frustrating because we seem to be 'linked' with a different player every day just for nothing to happen. I mean signing Takuma and Holding aren't the worst things to happen but players like that will NOT win anyone the league

SELL Walcott
SELL Ox
SELL Cech
SELL Gibbs
SELL Debuchy
SELL Sanogo
SACK Wenger
SIGN Striker
APPOINT Wilshere captain

THIS

but still makes me laugh whenever i realise we actually pay Sanogo for 'playing' for us

this desu imo

Is Holding a handsome lad?

Depends if you're into twinks or not

Are you a handsome lad?

I am, yes.

What a shitty club. Did you guys sign anyone relevant yet?

Xhaka's pretty relevant

>We want to be like Bayern
>Year later
>we want to be like Leicester

Just like Holding?

ENOUGH

Holding - Chambers as the most handsome CB pairing in the world

My heart and dick aren't ready for this

Yep i would say Xhaka would be classed as a relevant player

kek do you know the names of these guys or who won?

no idea of the names but im pretty sure the non tattoed guy won

Swap Gibbs for Welbeck and I agree. Gibbo did nothing wrong.

I forget about Welbeck, I'd definitely sell that shitter too

>APPOINT Wilshere captain
Captain in absentia.

Missed out on Gabriel la

>sell 6 players
>sign 1

Yes lad very good idea because out squad isn't extremely thin as it is

>Holding listed as a first team player
>Given Ramsey's old shirt

no more signings lads, go home

Replace Walcott/Ox with Gnabry
Replace Cech with Emiliano
Replace Gibbs with anybody from the youth team
Replace Debuchy with Jenko
Replace Sanogo with Afobe

>Arsenal official statement: "We remain in the market, so stay close to Arsenal.com for any further transfer news"

Piss off fampai

>could possibly work
>emi is shite
>they're all shit and gibbs really isn't that bad as a backup, a youth team player would be a massive downgrade
>would work
>would work but afobe won't come back to not play a single match and be loaned out all the time, that's why he fucking left

Also young players are gonna be more inconsistent, could end up being shite, and are gonna end up getting burnt out and becoming shit/injured.

>Also young players are gonna be more inconsistent, could end up being shite, and are gonna end up getting burnt out and becoming shit/injured.
And how is this different from our first team players?

Imagine what we're currently dealing with but x10 and that's what you'd get with a youth player.

just curious, what's up with theo? like what is his purpose at arseshit these days?

You're wrong.

I saw that too, hopefully it isn't just a false claim and we actually make some improvements

i think his main purpose is to frustrate the life out of Arsenal fans whenever he plays

He is the living embodiment of Arsenal over the last 10 years.

It made me feel genuine hope for a moment

Then I remembered that there's apparently a new team behind all Arsenal online activity (social accounts, website articles and so on) who are pretty good at their job, so maybe they just put this little bit to generate more traffic their way.
Kudos to them if that's the case, I've done digital marketing for some companies and that's some quality bait right there.

It would be such a shame if Rob Holding is in fact the last signing we make this window. I will never understand how Gazidis thinks that the team is good enough to win the league. to be honest we aren't too far off but there is still some work to be done..i guess all we can do now is wait and hope something happens

Football? N-no I don't watch it and don't support any teams either....