Tfw your team will never concede a goal again

>tfw your team will never concede a goal again

Also consider Ancelotti playing into this aswell. His probably the best defefensive coach out there in terms of his strategies and how he approaches the game...

Literally who can even stop us lads?

>His probably the best defefensive coach out there
hehe

Lahm tbqh

do people really rate boateng?
I think hes utter shit

>boateng hummels
they conceded fine against greaseman so prepare yourselves for another CL semi final exit

So who is better Jose?

Simeone, Jose better

it should be
Hummels-----Boateng

>inb4 autism

Boateng is pretty damn good actually. Him and Lahm are the only two parts of this defense that are undoubtedly world-class.

Neuer might be, but he's too error prone and Alaba needs to play one season in his natural fullback position, instead of being a mediocre CB. And Hummels is too inconsistent to be anywhere near world class.

Okay Simeone is a defensive genius I agree. But Ancelotti is up there aswell and overall a better and more succesful coach.

ancelotti's defense is nothing special, reason why he has incredibly poor record winning leagues and gets very few points from the top rivals he faces while managing world class teams

Madrid and Atletico will cuck the shit out of Bayern. Barça probably too

Nah not autism brah that shit is important

He is the king of elemination matches though. Only manager who has 3 CLs afaik

From those 3 CL he landed on great squads. The Milan was extremely strong and the Madrid squad was full of talent. I like Ancelotti,but he gets bullied around by players and has a very soft temperament.

>soft temperament.
>implying that's bad while menaging teams full of stars
Every player he coached still loves him, and you should remember how everyone was sad when he got sacked at Madrid. Meanwhile there's hard menagers like Mou who cant stay in team 3 years without everyone hating him.
I also have no idea where you took they bully him, everyone has respect for him and follows his instructions

>Every player he coached still loves him
because he is soft and players do whatever they want under his 'management'

Can't wait for Bazifaggots to choke the league

Again, being soft is not a fault, nad players dont do whatever they wants obviously. Just because he doesnt scream and uses mean words doesnt mean he hasnt authority. He wouldnt have won as much as he did letting player do whatever they want

Don't worry, HSV will win it

When players love you too much you have an issue. As they know that you will tolerate almost anything. When Ancelotti was coaching lots of players didnt take as much care as they should about their physique and some went to parties daily. I think that Zidane could be a great coach,because he learnt stuff from Ancelotti,but he is also way more respected as he was a football legend. We will see

Are you implying Anceloti wasnt a greta football player?
And i think that a menager that won as much as him would be respected even if he was a shit player (see Mou)

Enjoy seeing the same 11 players play 50 games while your younger players rot on the bench

>Are you implying Anceloti wasnt a greta football player?
He was. But Zidane is probably one of the most respected players alive. I doubt that even Cristiano would dare to question him.
> And i think that a menager that won as much as him would be respected even if he was a shit player (see Mou)
Ancelotti is a good coach for me. But usually his teams ended decaying too fast due the lottle pressure that he putted on them. He is actually extremelly underrated in the strategic department (see Bayern vs Madrid) and keeps teams happy. But after a couple of years this same teams end up with very bad discipline. I think that he is a great squad builder,but has a hard time keeping the same squad competitive.

>He wouldnt have won as much as he did
In 20 years as a manager his winning seasons were 4: 2003/04 2006/07 with milan, 2009/10 with chelsea and 2013/14 with madrid. 4 seasons out of 20 while managing the richest clubs in the world (milan, chelsea, psg, madrid). And let's not forget losing a cl final he was winning 3-0 at half time

>same 11 players play 50 games
Won't happen

HSV strongest club in Bundes, la!

>Neuer might be, but he's too error prone

Are you having a giggle, m8?

superior defence