Music at the time

Post yours.

your ten year old self has the best taste.

nice. animals is my favorite pink floyd album.

why can't i know girls like you irl, fuck
i just want someone with better taste than me

Washed Out good
you look Asian

Not that Washed Out album though, cant remember what the original EP is called but the vinyls sitting in my corner

hmm

i should probably add album covers to this at some point

sick list up until grimes :/

Please be real.

>Devin Townsend
>SYL
fuckin' nice

>that
>real
kek, my dude

>psyche soul
You listen to shuggie?
old af, youre probably prety cool irl tho
whenever I say someone probably listens to hipster indie shit this is the type of person I imagine

i knew this would happen
i fucking love devin he is my favorite artist ever

>whenever I say someone probably listens to hipster indie shit this is the type of person I imagine
ok

No, I haven't heard of shuggie, but thanks I'll check them out.

>tfw no christmas cake gf

shuggie otis, just one dude, check out his album inspiration information

nice acid bath bb, have you listened to paegan terrorism tactics?

LONDON

No I haven't I actually just started listening to Acid Bath after going through a few other sludge bands. I will definitely be listening to that album next though thanks

Plz be nice

Participated in this last night, but wasn't as descriptive as I'd like to have been

>a 15 year old girl listening to aphex twin
nice try user

Nice transition from 16 to 19
+ for TNT, was listening to that today
+ for real country and bluegrass as well, bluegrass is one of my favorite genres of all time (Hot Rize self titled album is great)

Got some names for those albums in your last section? I know filosofem already of course

she'd be more likely to listen to aphex than she would plaid or u-ziq

no problem! it's a pretty different album as far as mood goes, still pretty damn solid. i prefer WtKP desu

>only males can enjoy idm

kek, my dude

Yeah, I was kind of a stiff throughout high school and lightened up Senior year. That's when I started smoking pot and hanging out with a bunch of hippie types from the local university. It was pretty cathartic. As campy as it sounds, I learned to appreciate music through them. And since I grew up in the South, I always kinda surrounded by country music. My mom worked for a local radio station as well, I was introduced to a lot of smaller Americana groups, and Ketch Secor (from Old Crow)'s father was a family friend.

Also Tortoise is my shit dude. I got into prog. rock through them =w=

What's the middle one for current age

It took me some time to do this. Pls no bully

Quite an interesting transition. Do you still listen to any of the metal you liked as a kid?

"Hazel Eyes, I Will Lead You" by Josephine Foster.

it's a big scale, i mostly listen to the things i mentioned in 19-20 but yes, I still listen to all of that

fuck off heems you blow

didn't get it

give me your lunch money poindexter

This is my first time making one, be nice

fuck science desu

This describes my later tastes quite well. My earliest memories of music, however, were what was on my dad's iPod (classic rock, like Eagles and Fleetwood Mac). However, my taste degraded as I listened to today's popular """"music"""". However, one day I heard Disturbed, then I fell into this user's evolution to get to where I am today.

wow 18 to 20 was just all downhill for you wasn't it

hi xir

downhill in what sense?

That's a strange transition between 18-20. What happened?

music taste, fashion sense, facial hair

It wasn't that bad I guess

by music taste I mean this honestly
prog to trap
>why

One of the oldest anons here

I think the image came out discordant between text and images. If you see the images there's a central idea and it's ramifications.

It was something like this irl: prog > psychedelic > funk > jazz

Basically the jump between rush and the doors did the job

want to hang out with/10
Musically we would have got along well at age 13.
That's a really interesting and kind of strange progression.
Would also hang out with/10
>Limp is way heavier
This gave me a good chuckle. Also, have you been on Sup Forums for a long time?

shit, i didn't see that there already was a thread like this and created another one

Imagine being this pathetic

post your pale gothic tiddies

Please let us know your preferred pronoun.

male

Kek Bizkit brought it down in 2000. Been browsing Sup Forums for a few years, Sup Forums in gen since I was a Sup Forumstard teenager

I've always preferred Korn over Bizkit tb h. Do you miss old Sup Forums or prefer it in it's current state? I always find it interesting when people have been on here for many years.

I've been here since 2013

Shit, nevermind. I've actually been here longer than you. I just kind of assumed you've been here since the late 2000's,my apologies.

>noise rock
>lo-fi

Check out Lamborghini Crystal, it's a james ferraro alias he made in 2006 along with a rubber mask of a cockroach which he named j.c peavey. He made like 11 albums in the span of 3 years and it all sounds so fucking amazing. For starters i recommend 1992 Cool Runnings/Grippers Nother Onesers - Live At Slimer Beach

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Thank you, I'll check that out

No problem. If you're having trouble finding any album in their discography, let me know and i'll hit you up with a download link.

>Age 10
Whatever my parents listened to
>Age 13
Anime and video game OSTs
>Age 16
Dadrock, entry level jazz
>Age 19
Whatever was on P4k's end of year list for 2011
>Age 22
Stockhausen, Mingus, Scott Walker
>Current age
Regional music from Africa and South America, American Primitivism

Check out Issa Matona - Issa Matona.

>Age 10
Only listened to Christian radio because my super religious parents did not allow secular music in the house.
>Age 14
Wasn't really interested in music at this age, but I kind of liked Kelly Clarkson and Weird Al.
>Age 18
Coldplay, Keane, Travis.
>Age 20
Sufjan Stevens, Laura Marling, Fleet Foxes.
>Age 22
Joanna Newsom, Grimes, James Blake.
>Current Age (26)
Julia Holter, Department of Eagles, Nicolas Jaar.

I spent more time on this than I'd like to admit.
Not pictured is the obscene amount of metal (death,grind,black,slam, everything really) that I got into and still listen to. Teacher got me into Wolves in the Throne Room and Agalloch when I was around 17. I listen to A LOT of black metal.
(If you like bm, check out Convulsing - Errata, I've been listening to it all day.)

>/r/cringepics

Are you referring to The Transcendental Waterfall box set in the last blurb?If so I've been meaning to get that sometime. What all does the set come with?
I'm and it does feel weird being "old"ish on this board.

>I've been here since 2013
>Sup Forums in gen since I was a Sup Forumstard teenager
>29 years old
something is not adding up here

TUSCALOOSA

thank god life didn't get worse

>nick cave
>einstürzende neubauten
>middle class
>and also the trees
sup
>einstürzende neubauten
>psychic tv
>black rain
sup

she's probably Canadian

Don't have access to MS Paint or anything right now so I'll just write mine:

>age 10
Music taste heavily influenced by my dad, listened to Styx, Kansas, Pearl Jam, Bob Dylan (Styx is an underrated band btw)
>age 13
started branching out but this was my cringe phase in real life and in music. Listened to a bunch of random pop music I heard on shows like America's Got Talent, Gym Class Heroes, Coldplay, Fun. Pumped Up Kicks and Some Nights by Fun. were my two favorite songs
>age 16
Stop listening to a bunch of random pop music, start becoming really interested in grunge like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, etc. and it was all I listend to at the time
>currently
Still enjoy Nirvana and Pearl Jam but not as much as I used to, mainly I listen to Radiohead, Swans, Sonic Youth, Boris, The Fall. Post-punk and experimental rock are my favorite genres, and I'm getting more into noise rock like Big Black and stuff like that.

>current age: 19

You lose. This thread isn't for your kind.

you seem ike a correct guy keep it up.
why is your aura thing getting darker though?

R8

My music taste mainly consists of ALTERℕATE TIMELIℕE LUℕGCORE and MEℕTAL TRAℕSCEℕDEℕCE TUℕES.
A bit too mainstream if you ask me.

grow up faggot. theres a lot of inbetween shit I skipped. I'm mostly here to rec and learn new music anyways

oh hey look
its a voltaire album

Been more into Powerviolence lately. It's addicting.

nice on doll doll doll, drukqs, and bird seed
classic albums

: (

Hey , get out of here!!

I'm .
I think Sup Forums evolves over time and even when I first started browsing in 2005, people were already complaining it wasn't as good as when it launched. The best part is seeing the meme evolution desu and how anons create thing, which get popularized and then hated by anons again.

Yup. It's his first six records, including my favorite of his, "The Great San Bernardino Birthday Party". Also has a t-shirt (kek) and a pretty cool booklet. Worth it if you're willing to drop a 100 bucks.

Beat? That sucks. Nice picks man.

tbqh

>2013 isn't even old. You probably haven't witnessed the great summer of 2012.

Shit, that wasn't supposed to ba a greentext, anyway you get the deal.

>The great summer of 2012...

Have you even looked into the summers of '07-'08?

Not really. I came here in 2009.