Composite la liga team

Has any other league any decent players? This is just one XIthat I came around,but I could do a second and a third team that could probably wipe the shit out of any composite team of any league

>Dani Alves

Post your second team then I'll judge

Yeah, first team beats any composite league team hands down

Where is Marcelo?

I preffer a more defensive oriented player with that team

>rekt

>only five Spaniards
Ayy Lmao

>Casemiro
>2nd best DM in la liga

you don't even find 5 germans in die Mannschaft

I like him a lot. And he can hold his position and cover less defensive midfielders ass. Madrid improved a shit tone when Casemiro was playing. I may just be biased.

Casemiro is pretty good actually. Integral component of Madrid's CL win.

>J.Boateng
>Hummels
>Müller
>Neuer
>Lahm
>L.Bender
>Reus
>Draxler
>Leno

Ronny bitte
>inb4 >Boateng >German

I don't watch La Liga but there has to be a non Atletico/Real/Barca player who deserves a place in those teams

some1 make england and german team so we can compared

They usually got buyed by Barça/Madrid/Atlético pretty fast. Or are bought by EPL teams. Atletico/Madrid/Barça are probably the most competitive teams in europe.

Krychowiak, but he's on PSG now

Mario Gaspar
Mikel San Jose
Kevin Gameiro
Steven N'Zonzi

Laporte

None of those would be in the top 2 XI of la liga composite team in my opinion

kek, Arsenal fans say he's shit because they bought Xhaka for £34m

>Vidal + Weigl
noice

Great team. I still think that it wouldnt win against the second best la liga team.

So if Bayern buys Reus and a holding midfielder they have the best player in the Bundesliga for each position

I think that Serie A could come with an interesting team too. Probably on the same league as the english one.

SerieA would literally be Juve+ Nainggolan,Hamsik and Higuain(who might go to Juve too)

welcome to Bayernwinslolleague

Hisaj > Florenzi tßh

>le exploding knees man aka Strootman
>no Khedira

>greentext Strootman for Injuries
>suggests Khedira

I think the Bundesliga XI would beat the La Liga XI because it's basically Bayern. Football is a lot about team chemistry. I also believe either Real or Barcelona would beat the La Liga XI.

>no Pogba

he's not better than Pjanic or Hamsik, it's in the reserves

I mean in a campaing way. Obviousñy both teams would have some practice before playing. But Real and Barça alone could come with a better team than a composite Bundesliga.

German bros. You keep putting Bender in. Is Lars really that good? Never really watch Leverkusen games. Would really only watch FCB, BVB, BMG and >Schalke games.

Strootman is ded
Khedira was crucial in every match he played

Leverkusen have got a top tier squad (for Bundesliga standards). They also play very offensive. You should definitely watch their CL matches

Only 3 foreign players

>Reus
>Robben
Have they ever played this season? Niggas be always injured

the season didn't even start (but both players are already injured lel)

Strootman is back from the dead finally (maybe)
before his knee blew up he was the best midfielder in the league
if we're talking about last season Allan should be in before Khedira anyway

>Robben second choice
>Ribéry not even second choice

EPL would win if it was 1 player per team limit, which would accurately show the strength of the league rather than the top 2/3 teams :)

It's not as bad as it looks, I swear. I think this is actually a pretty good team.

I left off Drogba and Kaka, because they've both played like 4 games this season.

>if it was 1 player per team limit, which would accurately show the strength of the league rather than the top 2/3 teams :)
We could try it,give me some time. Having more equal teams doesnt make the league strong btw. The EPL teams suck when they pñay internationally.

I came up with this.I putted some players in key positions to compensate and balance the team

this team would batter the la liga team and this isn't even including pogba

I'd still go with Spain tbqh

>ramsey
>coutinho
>coleman
>fonte
>taylor

Even Kevin Volland is better than Coutinho

literally haven't heard of half the players you posted

swap for shaqiri if you want to be ABL about it

>Shaqiri better than Volland
No.

So, the English league is the best league just because it's the only one you watch?

'no'

of the players you posted N'Zonzi and Vela have played in the PL. N'Zonzi played for stoke and was ok and vela was wank, and you're now playing him out of position.

All of the premier league players are full internationals and regurlarly appear in the ko stages of major tournaments so you don't even need to watch the PL to have seen them whereas your team consists of players whose big achievements would be only losing 3-1 to real or barca.

this was hard

this team would be beat the la liga team

This

is hector really better than that swede lb from wolfs?

it's all very good players besides Soriano, there is really no bad section of the field. The epl one i saw had an embarassing defense for example

You mean Wendt from Monchengladbach. And yes, he is

i actually meant the swiss lb from wolfs, just woke up

Rodriguez? Yes, Hector is better because Rodriguez can't defend as well

I would play something like this
4-4-2
---Oblak
---Gasper---Mustafi---Godin---Filipe Luis
---Messi---Modric---Bruno---Koke
---Suarez---Ronaldo

Bench - Navas, Hugo Mall, Víctor Ruiz, Beñat, Oyarzabal, Griezmann, Aduriz

>Messi in that position
>tt
>tt

>Mandanda
>Firmino
Swap them for Lloris and Eriksen and it's a good team

>believing Yank memes on Sup Forums
pretty embarrassing, Örkan

Meh... it was going to be Bale in that position and Messi upfront but I decided to go with Ronaldo. Messi played further back this season. And I got to watch him play live during the Copa America this year. Would fit in well since he's a pro. He's like Baggio for me, got the same dribble and everything lol but he's best in the middle but can still play out wide if needed. And don't believe starting formations, user. This could easy shift to a 4-3-3 on offense if needed just like Carlo Ancelotti's Real. Pep said Messi is a top defender so it's better to have him a little deeper than an older version of Ronaldo. Right now Ronny is an out and out striker and with that height he's my perfect target man in this squad.

Best one per team 11 in this thread

Just put it in 433 with same player and it would work, but dont put Messi in Midfield he cant defend and his workrate nosedived in the recent years, he couldnt cover for shit. It worked for Ancelotti's Real because h had Bale who used to be a fullback so he actually knows how to defend
>Ronaldo as a target man
this was tried and never worked

Based.

take out Dahoud and put Christensen centre back. Then put Holtby in the centre

That midfield wont work, neither Payet or Firmino are good at winning the ball back

Redo as a 4-3-3
---Oblak
---Gasper---Mustafi---Godin---Filipe Luis
---Modric---Bruno---Koke
---Messi---Suarez---Ronaldo

Bench - Navas, Hugo Mall, Víctor Ruiz, Beñat, Oyarzabal, Griezmann, Aduriz

I thought Ronaldo had some good games as a striker for Portugal during current Euros. But hey who knows how things would've had worked out if he actually stayed on the field.

No Vazquez?

That's why Kante is there

>No Vazquez?
Siviglia bought him
He cant cover the midfield all by himself, in a 3 men midfield everyplayer has to be at least ok at defending, you cant just stick two #10 there

>Holtby
Kek'd

he was great for HSV last season, you fucking spud

>no ganso

>3 goals and 1 assist
>great

>muh stats
fucking casual