how its an girl

PLEASE BUMP

Yea no straight guys don't like dick

any more kindred stuff?

>straight guys dont like feet
straight guys dont like GUYS feet, but some guys like girls feet
see what im saying?

Girls don't have dicks though

I can't take these threads anymore, they always remids me that all of this can't be real

yeah and people dont have animal heads or fur yet you arent arguing that furries are bestiality

Abandon ship all looking for s/fur! Run while you still can!

You've been explained how H/fur works by at least 10 people now, multiple times each.

Yeah but i don't say that furry character are human, also kinda unrelated to the conversation. I'm saying that this stuff isn't s/fur because straight men don't like dicks, and if you do, it's your fetish.
I don't start posting fetish stuff if the thread specifies that it's only straight photo's.

that was an analogy
you were saying that this isnt straight because girls do not have dicks
i asked how come you werent trying to say that this is bestiality because real people dont have fur

you are free to post whatever you want because im not a bigoted crying little bitch such as yourself and i can ignore things i dont like

The discussion was about h/fur not being s/fur. You derailed it. Also the bigoted crying little bitch part was not nice. i don't give a damn what you bate to, everyone has something. I just don't understand why you think this stuff is straight.

>Also the bigoted crying little bitch part was not nice
..................oh......................................................................................................................... im sorry

>I just don't understand why you think this stuff is straight.
because im a straight guy. im not attracted to men i just dont mind when the girls have some penis

So it's just a fetish right? Explains a lot to me.

Just wanna say, don't start you thread with fetish pics without specifying it in the original post, that could mislead people wo are turned off by it.

Bi guy* Fixed that for you.

fucking trolls derailed this thread

the troll started this thread.

Co to kurwa jest

Was stated as s/fur when the first picture was gay. The thread derailed itself. Just don't mislable threads, it's not hard.

there is both a penis and non penis version of the image, they're easy to get confused

> straight
> both have dicks

so would an s/fur thread be "mislabeled" if the pic was a solo female without a penis? its not technically straight

one has a vaggie

It's very straight. It's what straight men like, therefore it belongs in a straight thread. Straight men do not like trannies though. There are no females with a penis.

>It's what straight men like,
but straight is not defined as "what a straight man wants"
so technically, a solo male would be acceptable as an OP pic for s/fur too?

Please, stop complaining, you all can always leave this thread ;_;

That's not what straight men like, so no, it's not acceptable. You are free to go to the g/fur if you like solo male, there's lots of that there.

straight women come here too

I'm just gonna work, and start editing more h/fur picks to be s/fur usable.

proof. Now.

So much edgy hatred. Grow up.

Faggot nigger, drink bleach cock sucker.

Maybe 1% of the population of here are female, therefore the content should be catered for the 99%. It's a man's world, toots.

draka and dash are two well-known straight females who browse this thread

but it's not a girl, its a herm its a diffrent gender and its got a huge ass dick

Sup Forums is pretty much facebook and reddit now
there are plenty of females here
two of the six avatar fags are females

girl does not directly mean female it just means feminine
feminine hersm are straight to post

>draka, dash
>female
Oh, I see, you're retarded.

nice proof backing up you're claim

Well the original claim was those two were women, therefore it's up to that person to provide the proof.

if someone says that an orange is an orange is it really up to them to prove that it is an orange if some retard comes along and says its an apple

That makes absolutely no sense, no idea if you're agreeing with me or not. State a claim, provide the evidence of your assertion otherwise it means nothing.

everyone knows they are girls
you claimed that they are not. you have to provide proofs

actual females do browse s/fur, and occasionally post. However, dash has never said they are a female, and draka is a known trap who claims they are 7'1.

Furthermore, fox has never asked that I change what s/fur is to suit her. s/fur is for males, by males. if you want an fs/fur thread, full of throbbing cocks and some straight sex pics, do it. You'll probably get a bunch of g/fur posters posting solo males for your entertainment.

I never claimed anything. I'm just saying that just because you say something doesn't make it true. If you say they're girls, provide the evidence.

I'm a billionaire. I guess that is true unless you provide proof otherwise.

She also thinks that herms are not straight, as they are not female, nor male. Meaning that gay or straight men man not like them, and it is unique fetish material meant for it's own thread.
Something something, check your privilege, stop shitting up s/fur and make sf/fur if you're that offended.

Brawo. Wygoniliście wszystkich swoją zjebaną kłótnią. Tylko kurwa pogratulować.

>s/fur
>posts h

>dash has never said they are a female
>0 proof
>draka is a known trap who claims they are 7'1.
>0 proof
everything you said is bullshit friend

it isnt a claim if everyone knows it as a fact
you CLAIMED that they arent girls. i STATED that they are girls

suck a fat f*cking cock stupid bitch

A ci dalej. Ja pierdolę. Moglibyście chociaż obrazky wrzucać.

I didn't say even once they weren't females, that was another person. You're stating they're girls, provide proof. I'll ignore you until clear proof is provided.

literally ask anyone

How are u guys attracted to this shit.. I'm actually interested, like do u guys want to actually fuck a dog??plz i just want to know y..

>post proof a female exists, after making claim female exists.
>makes argument against posting herms
>ignores my argument
>you didn't prove my claims bruhhhhhhh

I can prove that dash is a male, but I don't have the picture for draka. Until you, or someone else posts proof they are though, they're a male with delusions of grandeur. That's how claims work man.

Two people here have claimed those two you mentioned are not female. If taking other people's word, the logic you're using now, is evidence then you're outnumbered and therefore wrong. Evidence clearly shows they are not female.

This is actual evidence. You have been proven wrong. Discussion over.

shes just flat chested

provide proof you arent samefagging

Prove I am. See how that logic doesn't work?

Anyway, you've been beaten. I'll stop reply now.

you claimed that two people here have mentioned that they are not female. it is up to you to verify that claim

Fixed.

>proof
takes literally five seconds to edit that
post some actual proof please

Top kek my friend. He's either playing stupid or actually is stupid so he'll claim that's a shop anyway. Pointless.

V
As I said, pointless.

I am not these anons.

proof?

I am not you.

I'm this guy.

Well, I admire you persistence even though he's clearly trolling.

Checkmate.

this could be done with an addon/extension like tampermonkey

The denial.

So sweet

so fragrant.

completely saturated in butthurt

stop replying to me

It hurts so bad

Something something wesker.

Aww, he's finally accepted his defeat. Good job on you user. It's the first step.

accepted what? whenever someone replies to me it sends me a notification and hes spamming it