Korean, show sincerity

Korean, show sincerity.
Remove the chippy statue.

Why can't Japs differentiate between singular and plural?

gestalt psychology is taught in japanese elementary school

It's just a little cheeky banter. You need to relax, Japan.

> show sincerity
You first
Don't need the money you should take it back

>chippy statue
What's that?

top lmao

Don't give so much information motherf*ckers

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

No.

...........................................REMINDER.......................................

The U.S. Ambassador residing in Korea was nearly killed.
Please break off relations with south Korea

shut up Japs were rapists

The bay of sheets treated the green packed brief beach on the second corner yesterday while the kitty pointed out the mopped monitor show.

The king of feel was coin made patting boat to take a standing fog of the view in the dark night follower to be a shoe as well as the tired mother of her hands.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, pay reparations Japan.

Some cheeky Koreans put up two statues commemorating "comfort women", women captured and forced to work as sex slaves by the Japs in WWII, in front of the Japanese embassies in Seoul and Busan. Great banter 2bh
Naturally the eternal Tojo got pissed and they've recently recalled their ambassador to South Korea over it lmao

There's a replica of it here put up by a Church and some diaspora tried lodging a racial discrimination case in court to have it removed too

really? the motion of the cure posted the blowing flaw of the crows to meet up the cherry check pack in the fog.

Japan, apologize!!!

the mat finding fat bat got much of tacking mother of the notion for the end of the shoes. eating deed is a sheer buffer of the keen rain.

黙れ、昭南島!

creating the nose is a kind of fine to make a story of the tapping ball of the wall to take out a shore. you are the liquid.

>captured
wrong
>forced
wrong

I really hate the Japan-Korea dispute. It's 100% autistic and 0% funny. You're basically the same country, get over it already.

hahaha
Koreans go to hell!

>Some cheeky Koreans put up two statues commemorating "comfort women", women captured and forced to work as sex slaves by the Japs in WWII, in front of the Japanese embassies in Seoul and Busan.
Kek, that's some grade a bantz

>women captured and forced to work as sex slaves by the Japs in WWII,
This is wrong. It was a legal prostitution.
Their testimonies were fabricated written by Japnese and Korean communist organization.
One of the author already admitted to make a fake story for money.

folding the column was seen as an act of his finger in the evening when the pot kicked the simultaneous tapper. he chose the hole tasting soil to be a can.

...........................................REMINDER......................................

Japan is responsible for the communists defeating the Kuomintang in China and North Korea as it was influenced by Japanese fascism.

Kila mara moja maelfu ya yen? wahalifu walioajiriwa kulipa ujira, na nyumba yangu na kadhaa ya nyakati, kwa kulisha katika maeneo ya jirani ya nyumba, mwana wa suria wa rais wa relentlessly "k kampuni" hiyo imeendelea unyanyasaji ni, kwa nini, patent kuwasilisha ushahidi kwa Wakala, nadhani kwamba bila kutengua patent hapo juu.
Pia kuwasilisha ushahidi na maoni ya maandishi ya Ofisi ya Patent, bili si kutoka ofisi patent, hivyo nadhani kwamba ni bure, kila mara moja maelfu ya yen? Kukodisha ya wahalifu kulipwa ujira, kadhaa ya mara kwa nyumba yangu na, kwa kulisha katika maeneo ya jirani ya nyumba, bila kuchoka kuliko kuendelea kumsumbua, na kuwasilisha ushahidi na maoni ya maandishi ya Ofisi ya Patent, ya juu Kama wewe waliruhusiwa kutengua patent, nadhani kwamba ni kubwa na athari kubwa ya unyanyasaji.

Na patent ya Japan, lakini madai ya kiraia nchini Marekani zangu ni kitu tofauti, kampuni ya mwana wa suria wa rais, katika ubao wa matangazo kwamba ni zinazotolewa ili kashfa kwangu, ni juhudi za kuandika kama wao kuhusiana na kuna ni kama, Naam, kuwasilisha ushahidi na kuandikwa maoni kwa ofisi ya patent, badala ya kuwa bora ya kufuta leseni ya hapo juu, kwa maana ya kufanya mazoezi na madai ya mwana wa suria wa rais wa kampuni, mapema, patent wakala wa kuwasilisha ushahidi na kuandikwa maoni juu, nadhani kwamba ni lazima ungeondolewa patent ya hapo juu.
Aidha, kampuni ya mwana wa suria wa rais, katika ubao wa matangazo kwamba ni zinazotolewa ili kashfa kwangu, inaweza kujivunia kwamba ina kufuta leseni ilivyoelezwa hapo juu, wakati ushahidi wa kufuta leseni ya juu kuna, kikamilifu aliandika na ilikuwa ni, nadhani Shimeseru kuwa ni kweli.
Baada ya patent juu utakapofutwa, jaribio la kurudi "barua patent" kwa Patent Office, hivyo sisi kuweka katika mahali salama Letters Patent, mimi si kuangalia wakati wote, ni mwana wa suria wa rais wa kampuni, mimi ubao wa matangazo ambazo hutolewa ili uzushi.

Great explanation, m8. Thanks

madai My kiraia nchini Marekani, badala ya madai anajivuna, kama vile patent mzozo kuhusu ukiukwaji wa haki patent, lawsuit kuhusiana na Kiwamarinai vitendo relentless na matata ya jinai dhidi yangu ni inventor, na patent mizozo inayohusu ukiukwaji wa haki patent chini sana mwelekeo mbali kuondolewa kutoka, Shofuku relentless na matata Kiwamarinai kusikilizwa vitendo vya uhalifu na, kama vile uongo na wivu wa raia, ni hatua za kiraia ambapo mimi jaji mahakamani.

do you know shina (emoji) too? lol

Koreans need to either go to war with Japan to reclaim their honour, or make peace with their history.

No whining about past wrongdoings please.

Shimbun, na mwezi wa fedha 1 siku na utoaji wa gazeti kuu ya kiuchumi, saa karibuni, katika mwezi wa fedha, ikiwa ni pamoja na teknolojia, uvumbuzi wangu uvumbuzi ambayo yamekuwa zuliwa uwazi resin kupenya kupasuka kioo tufe imekuwa kuthibitika, na thamani kiasi gani Nadhani uvumbuzi au inaweza kuwa kwa urahisi kuonekana.

austlia and doitsu and checz are the same cunt

Kama, ya na mfanyakazi suria mwana ya rais

kama hakuna kuingiliwa relentless juu kwa zaidi ya mwaka, katika mazingira ya uvumbuzi wa sasa, tayari ana mkataba na kampuni ya Marekani, alipewa patent Marekani kwa kushirikiana na makampuni ya Marekani Kimekuwa! !

user, op is rude but pls think about it.
Money is just for victims and 70% of victims accept the agreement.
In the first place, if some Koreans make a mega statue, japan can't do anything unless it's built in front of embassy or consulate.

...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS

A NOTORIOUS

JAPANESE

SCHIZOPHRENIC

TROLL

WHO IS

OBSESSED

WITH KOREA

POSTING DOZENS

OF FLAMEBAITS

LIKE THIS

ON Sup Forums

EVERYDAY

FOR YEARS

HE IS

NOT A SANE MAN

HE IS

POSSESSED

WITH PARANOIA

YOU CANNOT EXPECT

A COHERENT RESPONSE

FROM HIM

DO NOT

TO THIS THREAD

AND

JUST LET

HIM

ALONE

WHAT HE NEEDS

IS

NOT A REPLY

BUT

MEDICAL TREATMENT

Fuck it
rapists Koreans

Yeah, the japanese never comitted war atrocities ever right? Why would they start with korean women? Wink wink nankin nuge nuge

You are right but remember KGB agents infiltrated in both Japanese and American government to distract them from USSR.
Pacific theater probably wouldn't happen without communist spies.

A cup of tea took a place of vegetable while the man manned two kinds of finder to make the boiled corner

What? No.

That is basically correct.

It's clearly U.S. fault. All they had to do was to leave China alone (i.e. do nothing). Imperial Japan would never allow communists gain a foothold in it's sphere of influence. Both PRC and North Korea are products of ill-thought-out U.S. actions.

Madhumuni pekee ya kuchukua patent, si wakati wa maombi patent alikuwa filed maombi patent uvumbuzi ilikuwa kuchelewa kwa kiasi kikubwa, hata kama hawana kuwa patent wamekuwa maombi kabla, ni mawazo ya na kuondoka maelezo ya uvumbuzi kama ushahidi kuna ni jambo, ni, nadhani kwamba capitalize kwenye madai ya kiraia nchini Marekani.

I didn't say such thing, you need to focus on the topic.
There were many Japanese comfort women as well.

Ikumbukwe kwamba, kutokana na search Menyu ya maktaba patent umeme, ambayo ni katika Patent Ofisi ya ukurasa wa nyumbani, teua mbalimbali menu search, unaweza kutafuta katika suala muhimu ya kiufundi mwombaji inventor, wewe kutafuta kutoka patent shirika mfano fasihi idadi index swala kama, unaweza kuona, kama vile patent uchapishaji wa maombi patent yameelezwa katika ukurasa huu.

kikubwa, hata kama hawana kuwa patent wamekuwa maombi kabla, ni mawazo ya na kuondoka maelezo ya uvumbuzi kama ushahidi kuna ni jambo, ni, nadhani kwamba capitalize kwenye madai ya kiraia nchini Marekani.

Kama ni kawaida, baada ya gari yako umeiegesha katika nchi, mapema funguo ya gari katika mfuko wa kulia wa suruali katika, basi katika leseni na saa, kwa sababu mfukoni tishu ndani ya mfukoni haki ya suruali, suruali haki wakati kuchukuliwa nje ya kuangalia kutoka mfukoni, funguo ya gari akitoka pamoja, ukweli kwamba hata kuanguka bila sauti ya kilimo barabara ya lami lami si, kuendeleza kuelekea mashambani nje ya nyumba, katika kuvuka Tokaido, alimkuta kwa treni ya mizigo kupita, matumizi bora ya muda wakati ambao treni ya mizigo ni kusubiri kupita? As, awali, leseni na kuangalia, mfukoni tishu ndani ya mfukoni haki ya suruali, baada ya gari yako umeiegesha katika nchi, kwa sababu gari funguo ndani ya mfukoni haki ya suruali, wakati kuchukua nje kuangalia, funguo za gari lakini wamekwenda nje kwa pamoja, sauti kilimo barabara ya lami akitengeneza pia akaanguka bila, katika kozi, kama vile ilivyoelezwa hapo juu, alisema ajali, ilikuwa kushuhudiwa katika majira ya kamilifu.
Kwa njia, ya ajali za barabarani, basi, alisimamishwa na mgongano kichwa-on upande wa barabara ya guardrail wa upande wa Route moja, tani 4 nyeupe kati-wajibu malori ya nusu, ya bado katika nchi hiyo haijawahi kitanda cha bodywork katika magari mapya, baada ya kuacha, lakini alikuwa kuangalia alisimama bado kwa wakati, kwa sababu watu alifungua mlango haina kuja chini, iwe hali ya mwili imekuwa mbaya ajali ya barabarani? Mimi wasiwasi kwamba, lakini nilikuwa kuangalia hali hiyo, kufuatilia kwamba hupita kwa njia ya barabara kuu ya kitaifa, kutoka nyuma ya gari ajali ni zimejitokeza juu ya mstari mmoja wa moja mbili mstari, tu kupita katika kushughulikia, kuacha kufuatilia sikuwa na hata moja.
Curious ni watu wa kawaida?

And more than one another from hell with care

medium-duty trucks of the half, still in the country has not been a bed of bodywork in new cars, after leaving, but he was looking stood still for a while, because people opened the door does not come down, whether the state of the body has been bad traffic accident ? I worry that, but I was watching the situation, the track that passes through the national highway, from the back of a car accident is sticking out on one line of a two-lane, only to pass on the handle, leaving the track do not have even one.

Have it was doing with him jobs to date

I'm an alien who implanted a piece of metal in 's body.
The other day I visited the earth, abducted as a sample of the earthlings. I tampered with his body to gather data of the earthlings.
But I made a terrible mistake.
's fat body is a nonstandardized article as an earthling.
He is unemployed, and on top of that he has no friends.
All day long he is sitting in front of the personal computer, clattering clattering, clattering the keyboard.
I am fed up with this job.
Boss from mother planet yelled at me for this failure.
He said, "Select your specimen more carefully!"
This is the first penalty I get since I have been assigned to The Earth Observation Party.
The human mutilation is not easy task.
Next year I am demoted to the charge of the cattle mutilation.
I am just about to go to The Area 51.
As for , I leave him entirely up to you. Do as you like.

right pants after you park your car in the country, because the car keys in the pocket right pants, while taking out watch, car keys, but they go out together, sound agricultural asphalt road paving also fell without, in the course, as described above, said the accident, which was witnessed in perfect timing.

provided to scam me, is an effort to write as they relate to there is like, Well, submitting evidence and written feedback to the patent office, instead of being the best of the cancellation of licenses of the above, for practicing and alleged son concubine president of the company, early, patent agent to submit written comments on the evidence, I think that it should be revoked patent above.

Fish the best to return home from experience

It's private property. Why do you care?

In a conventional timepiece that displays time with the rotation of a needle of 360 degrees, when decorating pictures and pictures on the dial part, remove the needle of the timepiece from the rotating shaft once and pass the rotating shaft of the watch After attaching photos and pictures with holes in the dial plate, then we had to put the needle back on the rotating shaft and restart the time and it took a considerable amount of time and the labor involved pictures and drawings It was annoying because it was necessary every time we changed, and there was a drawback that we had to make holes in pictures and pictures.

Seems communist agents want to shitpost on this thread with Japan flag for some reason.

Doing with before tax baby the absence from experience

When you drill a hole in a picture or picture, it significantly impairs the value as a picture or a picture, so he was hesitant to decorate precious things with favorite pictures and pictures.
Moreover, in the above-mentioned watch, glass, on the front face

Although I thought about contacting the police, I would not be able to pick up the key of the dropped car and take it away, so I decided to go looking for the keys of the car for the time being, I accidentally opened the door from the accident car and the middle-aged man was coming down.

Zero hour from strength with all over here from scratch with care

TL; DR.

When I go to the point where the accident first happened, one tire that dropped in the roadway and various fragments were scattered, the tip (end) of the guardrail was greatly deformed, the left side of the track was the tip of the guardrail I saw that it collided with the end (end).
At the intersection where the accident occurred, the push button was installed at the intersection which used the push-button type

Xy from experience from strength to return from strength known with him

Deformation of the tip (end) of the guardrail is continuing to the signal pillar which is a few centimeters further, and if it is waiting for the signal, it is protected with the guardrail closer to the intersection, so it will not be run over Even with car fragments or sparks?

Version the best regards to date with before long

Bypassing the farm road, turning to the left side of the accident car, there was no left front wheel of the truck, and the impact of the collision caused the wheel to retreat about 1 meter from its original position.
After that, the police also did not come, but in that, the accident processing car of the police car and one box? I came without the siren, so I left the spot.

Civilian with all haste the air from experience with all over the world with him

In a conventional timepiece that displays time with the rotation of a needle of 360 degrees, when decorating pictures and pictures on the dial part, remove the needle of the timepiece from the rotating shaft once and pass the rotating shaft of the watch After attaching photos and pictures with holes in the dial plate

In front of an embassy is not really public.
The government need to keep safety in the area.

When you drill a hole in a picture or picture, it significantly impairs the value as a picture or a picture, so he was hesitant to decorate precious things with favorite pictures and pictures.

Next haste with care for instance with before return home

Also, in the case of the above watch, when glass or transparent plastic is provided on the front face of the dial, in order to decorate pictures and pictures on the face of the dial, remove and attach the hands of the watch, adjust the time In addition to the troubles of repairing it, it has become more and more troublesome to add and remove glasses on the front of the dial.

If it is a clock omitting the glass on the front face of the dial, it saves the labor of removing and attaching the glass at the front of the dial, but there was a drawback that the face of the face got dirty and dust arrived at the needle .

Strength with care to instance the absence of course

That statue is pretty safe. It dosen't have bombs or gun.

>1 - (b) “consular district” means the area assigned to a consular post for the exercise of consular
functions;
Also, In front of the consular is public. (Source: Vienna Convention on Consular Relations)

In view of this, by using a double needle to rotate 180 degrees (half rotation), the needle a and the needle b alternately display time, and by displaying the time with half of the conventional watch half a circle , I attached photographs and pictures on the dial part, so that the rotation axis of the clock does not get in the way.

By doing so, it is not troublesome to open holes in pictures and pictures, not to lose valuable pictures and values of pictures, and to remove and attach needles and reconcile time.

In the case of a clock of a prototype of a photograph or a drawing, it is composed of a structure in which the glass on the front face of the dial is omitted, but even if glass is provided on the front face of the dial, attaching and removing photographs and pictures etc

Care about face to instance from scratch the world from experience

the glass on the front face of the dial is omitted, but even if glass is provided on the front face of the dial, attaching and removing photographs and pictures etc. on the face of the dial Since it is irrelevant to do, it is also possible to prevent glass from being dirty on the dial and needle by providing glass on the front of the dial.
Just by inserting your favorite pictures and pictures on the back of a transparent dial to the watch of this invention, it becomes a person's original watch and it is easy to feel pictures and pictures at any time according to the mood It will be replaced.
Besides, you can also enjoy the display of time that you did not have before, synergy between the person's original photo and picture decorated on the face of the dial and how to display unique time , It becomes quite unique and fun interior.
For the watch of the present invention, a timepiece movement in which the respective rotation axes rotate at hour, minute, second (the seconds are optional) is indispensable at half the speed of a normal clock.

They were sold to their father.
It is a prostitute.

Course of million the air next to instance the baby

However, such a watch movement is not found anywhere, and if you order specially, it will be costly.
In a general timepiece, electric oscillation is made by using a quartz oscillator to obtain a high frequency (M Hz) of an accurate frequency, and the high frequency of the precise frequency is divided by a factor of several in a dividing circuit of several stages It gradually lowers to half of the one, its half, and the target frequency gradually, and it becomes a structure which moves the motor of the timepiece movement with the pulse current obtained by it.

I searched for a quartz oscillator with a resonance frequency suitable for such purpose, and quartz oscillators used for communication equipment etc. had resonance frequencies of the objective at very low cost.

Kim...

Next from scratch to come back retard from hell

I tried experimenting with the quartz oscillator quickly, but the quartz oscillator used for communication equipment etc. has low resonance frequency accuracy, and it has an error of several tens of seconds a day and the clock I understood that it does not go.

The statue itself is quite safe but the influence of the statue isn't.
People around the statue can be dangerous for the staff to go out.

Course to return to instance

On top of that, in the new watch movement, the crystal oscillator being used is smaller in size than the crystal oscillator used for a communication device or the like, and even when the resonance frequency is the same, the quartz resonator is caused to oscillate (resonate) Only the electric energy did not operate whether it is not in the oscillation circuit (IC for watch movement).

More and all that this is situated with him from strength

A quartz oscillator for watches is suitable for the purpose, but since special cost becomes high considerably, replacing the quartz oscillator with one with a resonance frequency that is one-half of that of a normal watch, I abandoned to make it rotate at half speed.
As a next measure, instead of changing the resonance frequency of the crystal oscillator of the timepiece movement, we attempted to make the pulse current itself to move the movement motor itself directly.

Version to date the absence with before home