Hey guys, i'm fairly new to this site and am about to post for the first time

hey guys, i'm fairly new to this site and am about to post for the first time

so i have heard a couple friends of mine talk about getting high on helium. apparently it's cheap and legal and no risks in either health or addiction are reported.
does anybody of you have any experience with helium? honestly i don't even know how you do helium, you cant smoke, snort or eat it, do you inhale it for a long time or do you even use needles and put the stuff directly into your arteries? obviously i wouldnt try it then since i cant pierce my own skin if my life depended on it.
i remember breathing some of it in as a child and that made me have a high pitched voice. eventhough doing that is hilarious especially with friends, that's not "getting high", or is it?

you can die from helium, its like huffing paint

also welcome newfriend

hey look its summer

Read this
today .com/id/46487997/ns/today-today_health/t/teen-girl-dies-after-inhaling-helium-party/

Who the fuck do you fucking think you are you fucking faggot cock sucker? I dont give a fucking rats asshole if you’re a Navy Seal or not. All you fucking faggots do is sit around snorting cocaine and jerking each other off to pictures of each others wives. You fucking **** **** faggot mother fucking dick head piece of shit. Please send the storm my way. I am a 4 time purple belt in Mixed Martial Arts, I could kill all of you faggots with my left nut. You think that fucking people are supposed to be intimidated by your hollow threats of fucking someone up? Let me tell you something faggot, I will find you. I will cut out your fucking eyeballs with a spoon and stick them in your asshole so you can watch yourself take my dick up your ass while I’m raping you, Fucking queer. You don’t know who the fuck I am. Wanna know how much of a sick mother fucker I am? Ask Chuck Norris’ wife. She couldn’t even take the tip of my cock in her ass without screaming. Chuck Norris is a BITCH to me, and you’re nothing but a speck of sand in the desert you’re stationed in, to Chuck. So what does that make you compared to me? Nothing. You are fucking NOTHING. You’re not even a fucking MOLECULE compared to me you fucking dick sucker. So before you send your arsenal off cock sucking faggot Navy bitches, why don’t you stop and ask yourself, “Is it really worth it? Do I want to put myself, my friends, and my family in danger, because I don’t know when to shut the fuck up?”. Then answer the question by saying no and moving on with your pathetic excuse you call a life, you fag.

Helium is gay
>buy N2O cream chargers off amazon
>buy balloons or cream dispenser
>OPTIONAL (but recommended): Get high on something else (acid, shrooms, ketamine, etc.)
>inhale N2O
>???
>Get high as fuck
There you go retardo.

>retards turn tank pressure up too high
>somehow this is helium's fault
How retarded could everyone involved actually be

op here
i promise i wont blow myself up, but are you able to get high from it?

nice copypasta faggot

OP obviously you're underage as fuck so I'm just going to recommend you don't absolutrly cream your brain by trying to get high on stupid shit.

that's exactly what i needed to know
thanks mate

so it IS possible to get high from it
and no, i am not underage b&, i have to be 18 to be allowed to visit this forum and i clicked "yes i am indeed 18"

You're just going to be disappointed. It's not a high in the way you think it is.

there are several different kinds of high? i mean i know friggin batgsalts and crocodile will fuck your shit up, but even with the more normal stuff?

just shoot dope like a man

Heh honestly m8 if you're going to be getting high on shit, google erowid and at least get a bit of a clue what you're putting into your body, you only get one.

helium is not flammable. See the related Archer episode.

oh come on, who are you kidding, helium is a substance that doesnt react with anything. the sole reason op's voice got high from it is because it has a different density than air.
op just go for it, dont do something ridiculously stupid like the girl blowing herself up and you will be safe.
dont expect much more than feeling dizzy after turning around 100 times though

Inject 5 heliums a day for maximum keks

oh ok. i meant a girl physically blowing herself up according to some newspaper article anyway. but thanks

physically, as in not chemically i guess

My response was more for his general lack of awareness of drugs in general rather than helium specifically, the least he could do is learn that there are different highs.

can somebody explain to me the different high things?
first hand experiences would be appreciated, textbook examples kinda suck imo

Psychedelics like Shrooms makes you think differently and you can get visual distortions as well as being able to taste colors and feel music and such

Dissociatives like ketamine makes you disconnect from reality in a sense and at high doses you feel as though you are no longer existant or dead

Shit like Adderall makes you stimulated and can make you speedy and get things done quicker

Basically different drugs get you different highs, while those in the same class of drug will have relatively similar effects, all of these are pretty shitty descriptions and they all (besides adderall) go much deeper than what I described, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

and where would helium go?