That ringtone is pretty snazzy.

>>>>r9k

did she died??

Fortunately no

LOOOL

She passed out quickly.

she broke her neck, died instantly

yeah
iirc she was like 13 or something like that and a drama queen. Posted in tumblr or some shit about something that ruined her life and because of that she killed herself

damn you can hear her mom calling for her @28:26. fucked

I find it funny how whenever people attempt suicide they instantly regret what they have done and immediately start fighting for their lives.

I surmise that it has something to do with the reptile part of the brain kicking in.

It's sad, if white people lacked a frontal cortex like blacks I'm sure she would be happy as shit. But only because her self awareness would be lacking.

She also seemed quite mentally ill, so it's probably a good thing she offed herself, solely from a super-organism angle.

Her mental illness also calls into question the statement about the step-father as clearly she was exhibiting symptoms of psychosis and schizophrenia.

her stepfather raped her and she was depressed

She also had an imaginary boyfriend from a zelda game and thought she was talking to slenderman on the internet.

From a 20cm high bucket? doubtful

This is what happens when you spank your children

That ringtone around 39:11
It shall now be called the ringtone of the death. :^)

imagine being such a shitty parent that you didnt know your kid was a depressed suicidal loon and you didnt numb them with antidepressants

>tfw a 12 year old grill has more courage then me
lol I want to seppoku but I am sucha coward I cna't bring myself to do it :^)

>international discussion

kill yourself

The fuck

So did she suicde because of her bf?

She was completely insane and thought that some character from a creepypasta was real and he was her bf and she couldn't find him.

I'M SORRY THAT I ACT LIKE A WHORE THAT I'M NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS
*hangs herself*

>She was completely insane and thought that some character from a creepypasta was real and he was her bf and she couldn't find him.
jees, sounds like me.

i think her step dad fiddled her

better than me desu, i still can't find my waifu and i know i made her up myself

>she is now free from this cruel joke called life
You go girl...