Socks shota

socks shota

loli shota

Do what now?

gimme loli x shota or something like this

...i'm a slut, i'm not allowed to cum, and forced to open each and every ot the images posted in here... if you make me cum over all my efforts to just keep edgin, you win and i get punished...

People like you need to be
Locked up

I'll make you cum bitch. Just post more loli shota

wish I could help you lolixshota bro, just don't have much an idea of what I'm doing when it comes to that.

i've been locked in my chastity cage for three days, then forced to edge all yesterday. servicing my master every day, of course... ill be in my chastity cage again, tomorrow, like the bitch i am

Please post away kind sir

Those are perfect but I'm out, so I'm gonna post shota. You guys want straight or gay shota?

b...both, sir, i love both of them. but if i had to choose, then gay shota is my favourite favourite.

That's good then that you know your place.
Being a perverted bitch-hole, ready for use

Alright, you get two straight shotas then I'll only post gay shota until there's an appeal for straight.

I think I found an okay sub-folder, so I'll try and find some stuff in there.
and homo-ghey shota please.

yes sir, i am a nasty, filthy bitch. i am worthless, and would serve anyone, no question asked. i'm a slut.

the shotas in chastity you are posting really bring me to the edge... t...thanks, sir

FUCK YEAH

damn, he thicc af, but..
Bottle??
the combination of kinks is an odd one.

can't resist teasing the faggot, more ss later

Yeah, but fuck I'd give him a bottle if I could pound his ass until his spine was dust.

You sure do bark and whine a lot for something that should be quietly waiting to please their betters. Your master needs to step up your training I think.

Thank Allah for Immunity cat.

oh please stop, i'm not allowed to cum! really! please, i'm so close! i... I cant stop myself, I have to jerk my useless little dick, edging, and it's been so much since my last cum... !

i'm on my knees, ass up and face down, licking the floor in front of me... i cant resist anymore...ohhh!

what has happened to the shota threads?
used to be a new one every other hour, you guys find a new hole to hide in?

who the other three?
male looks like the kid from mass effect maybe?
also could they have even bothered to model his pants down to his knees or anything looks like he is doing her with his zipper

Well, was mentioning it cause..
hmm, seems like we are amicably on other sides of the scale on that subject then.

he said you are right, and i have to spank myself ten times for my shitty attitude. AAAH!

So much truth in one post. Seems to have alot of requests for a slave.

I've just been waiting for one to pop back up

Oh so you want dick and I give it then?

Can you even call that a dick? sounds like a pointless nub that's best kept secured and forgotten.
Much better though, finally putting yourself to use cleaning, and serving

Only 10? They'd better be as hard as you can, and with something proper, like the back of a hard, solid hairbrush.

This right here has to be my favorite doujin.

i'll keep licking the floor since it pleases you. i wont stand up unless ordered. i want to be your bitch, a slutty cocksucker for all of you.

i'm using a wood spoon, sir. i'll make other 20 for you.

we come and go in waves of activity, really can't be tracked.
We also seem very lazy and avoidant when it comes to making new threads or keeping them up.
Shota crowd is just kinda slow and separated it seems.
Y! gallery being down I thought would spark more activity, but yeah idk, time of day as well as who's on that are regulars seems to affect it the most
Very much so, pretty much most of that other pic

Ah that's cute sugar! I love submissives, are you also a crossdresser or anything?

anyone interested in me continuing this? i dont want to waste the time if im just wasting image space on the thread

PLEASE

Yeah, actually. Whats the name of this?

Such a silly little fucktoy.
You need to realize that's what you already are, what you have always been, a slutty little bitch cocksucker for everyone and anyone.
You just need further training to realize your pitiful potential.

Please do so, I can't find an english version anywhere.

bumping for interest on this.

Don't usually check images til after thread, but keep going, no fear of taking up our limit, only about three image posters atm.
and seems the other anons are quite happy with it.

do eet

thanks, sir, you are so kind...

this almost made me cum buckets, a drop of cum leaked on the floor and i'm licking it clean, i'm so sorry i wasnt able to avoid it, i'm sorry, i'm a useless slut, coward bitch

kill yourselves

Also, last two digits of your post number disagrees with you, that'll be five more, make them count.

yes sir, doing 25 more as a punishment, i'm not even able to read.

k

pffft.
Just some fun teasing of a thirsty user.
Why you mad?