youtube.com/watch?v=luRkeDCoxZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=D4dT2eBWI2M
youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump, im in the mood

dumping

Fucking store fronts

End of dump

Im in depression but Im drunk so its alright.

Maybe there must be at least 1... right..?
>sobbing intensifies

I wish I was drunk

>even hitler found love
>hitler was loved/desired by most of the germany evil or not
You gone full retard

I want a friend, i'm tired of spend days in home and only go out to play pokemon go alone

mfw when I was going to post that

Its not so hard mate.
Just buy some beer and relax, atleast evening is going to be ok. But dont do this too often, you'll be alcocholic

In live with someone who no longer wants anything to do with me
What do Sup Forums?

Fuck, meant love

Same situation, just gotta move on man...

bump

bump

Why don't they want anything to do with you? There's different approaches for different reasons.

bump

one time my wahu died.

I was like you, I made a new life away from that and that was the best decision I have ever made, at first is difficult but when you forget them it's the best feeling ever

Well, this is worst tham not having friends xD

We had a fling type of deal, we had been friends for a long time. We met up outside of work and went for a walk around the nearby park. That first time we met, we both knew we were attracted to each other. We met up again soon after, still talking about it as a "just friends" sort of meet up. The second time we met, we were sitting on a bench at the same park, and she rested her head on my shoulder. I must add in at this point, that this woman is absolutely gorgeous, cont?

Great, whiny teenager thread.
>sage
Moving on.

Dude don't fucking ask to cont. Just fucking type it out you queer don't make us wait

I've drunk four days in a row just because I felt like shit

this, and even if you say no he will cont anyway so it doesnt even matter.

Cont
So, I rest my head on her head, and there's a moment of perfect silence and beauty. I've never felt like that did at that moment. We leave the bench at some point and go home, making no comments about what happened, but once I had made it back home, I texted her and told her I'd be interested in pursuing an actual relationship with her, she said she would like that too

>girl at work starts talking to me outta no where
>thinks she likes me because always smiling and talking to me even though shes around my age
>i tell her my feelings while drunk
>she only wants to be my friend
>tell her we can't be because i like her
>she has the nerve to text me out the day no where telling me about how she doesn't love her boyfriend the way she did
>tell her to basically fuck off because she knows the way i feel about her
>i lost my only fucking friend

Cont
We texted for the next few days, we flirted a little here and there and made plans to see each other again at a party held by mutual friends. I was content and happy, I really enjoyed being with her. My younger brother had come back home from college and we went for a walk together. When I came back, I found a text in my phone, which I had left at the house. It was from her, she said she didn't want to pursue any kind of romance and wanted to keep it friends. I agreed. More coming..

Reply to this post or your crush is gonna say something nice to you tonight

Cont
After that, we went to the party anyway, and we got drunk. So, later that evening, she was leaning on the couch when she said, "Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight." Long story short, we got back together.

Cont
I left it a few days, feeling completely destroyed. I had many girlfriends before her, some more serious than others, and none had left me as emotionally tormented as she had. I had to tell her. I texted her and told her that the issues she had brought up in the "break up" text which I didn't mention (e.g living to far apart, fears of being left loving me but me not loving her) were bullshit and that they weren't issues at all. We agreed, once again to give it another shot, and to meet at the party....more on the way

wow you're a faggot, kys

We started talking, again. But she seemed distant, and I found I wasn't enjoying talking to her as much because of it. About a week in she ended it, a few days before the party. I didn't mind as much this time, and carried on with my life, occasionally saying hi at work. It was at the party however, her friend told me she had been seeing another guy, and had started dating him a few days before actually breakingoff with me. She had made no mention of this other guy to me. This was too much, hearing about the other guy. I controlled myself however, and mad enough outward signs of caring, however inside, it hurt like a bitch... Last bit incoming

>be me

I was sober for nearly 9mos. I met a girl. we hit it off really well and I eventually started to fall for her. during our time together, I tried drink and smoking again. part of that was my own boredom, part was pressure from her.

shes a completely terrible person, and she treats me like shit constantly these days. we broke up about 3wks ago but have continued to see each other. last night was my birthday, and we went out together. she got hammered, and we fought about some really dumb shit. she said a lot of unforgivable things to me.

tldr i fell in love with a girl and now im drinking again and ive ruined our relationship. i'll probably need to go back to rehab.

I remember back in 9th grade I met this girl
petite, thick brown hair, goth-ish style, used to cut herself and stuff
We became pretty good friends and shared a lot of memories together.
Countless times did I let her cry on my shoulder, I always had that voice in back of my head telling me that she was just using me but I kept ignoring it and kept being there for her, she was really struggling but she was so nice and beautiful I couldn't let her go.

I never got her, but we were together a lot.
I remember all the nights we walked home together on the country roads in the middle of the night, drunk, cold and tired, just so we can part ways at the crossroads near the forest and go home to our own beds.

I always texted her "Did you die" or "Did you get kidnapped" or some shit like that when I got home to make sure she was ok and she always used to send me hearts and smileys back, I guess she was happy that I cared about her.
Then we would call eachother in the morning again and plan the next weekend.
I cared about her, I really did.

I have no idea why we stuck to being just friends, none of us never made a move, something I've started thinking about these past years
But she's different now and I barely know her anymore, haven't talked to her in years.
I miss her, not her but the old her. But people and time change and I guess I just have to accept it and move on with my life.

Final contshe broke off with the guy a few months later, I no longer had feelings for her and we were back friends. She asked me to come out of work with her to see about an Xbox for her little bro, as she knew nothing about games ect. After buying her bro the console, we had time to kill and went to the park. We sat on the same bench and had a decent conversation. I realised at that moment that the feelings hadn't left. I still wanted her terribly, and I told her. I didn't do or ask anything, I just said it. I put my arm round her, and once again she rested her head on my shoulder, and talked about how she was happy about me dumping a girl I as with from way back, implying she had feelings then, and I thought, possibly still does. I told her Id never felt anything like this, the connectioni felt. She listened and cuddled closely. We went home, and I knew she would just send that text, the "it won't work text" so I beat her to it, and told her I was sorry. she agreed. I then got with another girl, in an attempt to get over the girl from work and mask my feelings. We were discussing her at work and she, out of the blue, started talking about the multiple sexual partnersshe had been having since we had ended. I had, on the bench, told her I loved her, and she just started spouting about how easy she was to fuck ect. This pushed me over the edge, I just walked away, haven't talked to her since, so fucking depressed, what do?

Don't live in the past, find a new petite goth

Working hourly on a supermarket. Been working really hard filling in for a guy who managed the warehouse and goods. Boss told me im highly considered as a replacement for the guy since he has resigned. Boss tells me today that the position will dissapear.

>Tfw have to go back to working hourly, not getting nearly enough hours.
>Tfw paying bills with what little savings I have
>Tfw no savings left

also OC

Bump

there is a new meme that is pissing me off

If you want my advice anons, you just need to find something you like to do. Just something, because it's that which will keep you going. Something you enjoy that gives you character and a personality, and also gives you a release when you're stressed or down. That's never really been a problem for me, but I know a lot of people who have gone through a rough time and amplified it10x because they had nothing to do but dwell on it.

I personally really enjoy learning Japanese (call me a weeb, I really don't give a fuck, I find it fun), playing guitar, writing prose, going to art galleries, reading about the histories of nations, and writing HTML - it's not hard, but the websites you make always make you proud.

Find something that you love, and use it as a life raft.

How can you find something to love, when you've never been loved and so cannot give any out?

>be me, 17 yo
>asshole dad
>Everyone I know think that I'm that happy-funny guy. turns out that I'm good faking emotions
>have only 3 female friends, they are my world. All my other friends are false af.
>Mfw my life sucks I NEED a gf. That will make me happy
>I find this girl
>7/10
>everything seems nice, I'm happy and most importantly away from my dad.
>Months later
>I meet friend n°1,cause my gf has parents that won't let her out
>gf freak out
>After some time I decide to leave that friend for my gf
>Same shit happens with 2nd friend
Now
>18
>I have psychological problems, don't know names, I'm not from tumbrl
>doc says it's because I'm too stressed
>I have only one female friend that I'm not allowed to see
>I love a girl that is breaking my nerves and all my life
>I have to work 24/7 to feel nice, to not think at all.
>I can't even pass my years of school

I just want to go away from everything
I fucking want some peace.

I'm comfortably numb on opiates

Go to Mongolia and meditate on the steppes.

>When you realize that nothing will ever make you happy, but rather just distract you from your incurably fetishized sadness.

Play the game "Emily is away"

Felt really mentally unstable when shit happend at my parents house last year, drank too much everyday, it just kept going and going... I drank myself into to the hospital were i saw my mom, thought no one loved me and all that edgy stuff but i saw the look in her eyes when i was laying down in the hospital bed, she said to me "It's going to be allright", i broke down in tears, that look. That fucking look was enough for me to actually understand that you have family around you, that relies on you, that wants you to be happy, that wants you to live your life. Be happy with who you are and take family for granted as long as it lasts :)

You're getting caught up in semantics. It's not about finding something to love, it's about finding a distraction. There is no cure for sadness. The best you can do is draw your attention away from it.

I have my bottle of beer at hand. But a bottle a day doesn't keep depression away, it just brings about more problems.

Are you ok Sup Forumsrother?

You should know that alcohol basically turns up the emotional volume and amplifies whatever you're feeling. It's not a distraction from anything but rational thinking.

Not really Sup Forumsro.
I've not talked to anyone in 10 days because there's no point to my life.

>Be me. 19
>Stealing wifi from outside a McDonalds
>Homeless
>Drinking a beer
>Complete bum
>Wasted my life

I know. But what do I need rational thinking for? Some dead-end job?

She lives in an 8-bit world what's sad about that

Well Sup Forumsro I hope things get better for you

that makes me more angry than sad

For yourself? If you would prefer to trade it off for psuedo-complacency, look to the ants you step on when you walk with your head to the ground. Life is pointless. The universe doesn't need us to exist, but we do. So don't waste the opportunity like so many others have.

same

Bros before hos even if they're female bros. Never forsake your friends because they're the ones that hold you together when the inevitable happens

Hey anons
I live with a girl I dated a couple years ago. I help her take care of her kid while she works. I never stopped loving her and she doesn't have feelings left for me. Extreme jealousy whenever she hooks up with someone. I know she cares about me but it's not romantic for her. I live like this because I feel like it's the closest I'll ever get to having a family. They're like my surrogate

dude ur fucking yourself there. get the fuck out stop worrying about this slut and her faggy little kid go out and contribute something to society while ur still alive

>raising another man kid for a woman who doesn't love you
get the fuck out of there, user

I need music to set the atmosphere. Anyone got some tunes for us?

That's not Marcus Aurelius in that bust, that's Caracalla.

I listen to The Album Leaf when I'm in this sort of mood. One of my favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWy4Pf8SiNc

Quite relaxing while also being somewhat depressing sometimes. Listening to them is kind of wistful for me since I discovered them when my mother was diagnosed with advanced stage brain cancer back in 2012. The anniversary of her death is tomorrow.

Is this where you live?

Ohhh. I miss dad...

nope, can't remember where I found this

I don't know why but I listen to this everytime I'm in feels threads

youtube.com/watch?v=luRkeDCoxZ4

some of these statements are so close to me, I feel like I wrote them myself

youtube.com/watch?v=D4dT2eBWI2M

I just finished it, I'm on the fence about buying season 2, idk if I can play without Lee

Thats sad. My father died two years ago as well. As for my mother she died of ovarian cancer when i was six. So can relate. Her death definitely left a hole but it wasnt until my father death that i realise now nothings the same. Its been two years and i cant study. I used to take pride in the fact that i was a slacker but pulled off with average grades but now ive become the very person i used to think thered be no way id ever become.

At least you had the balls to do the right thing.

You're 19, still young enough to turn things around if you are lucky. Contact social services maybe?

I am a angry, antisocial, hateful, socially awkward, anxious, embarassing person

yes im from the other thread

i want to fucking die pls

>implying that i have friends.

Just fuck me up fam

Why don't we all just stop being such fucking pussies, stand up and take control of our own life?
Sure we have made some huge mistake, sure we have wasted a lot of time for something that wasn't worth it, but we have our eintire life infront of us, why do we spendt it online whining about shit that happened?
Get the fuck outside and live life, wee all believe in each other!

youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E

thats why we make feels threads

sometimes things are too much and we need to just cry because we're as mentioned pussies

we cannot be super soldiers that fights against everything

I know, I tried becommnig a soldier but I failed
I knew from the start I wouldn't make it but I tried anyway.
My father is a veteran and a captain in the airforce and I know he's disapointed so I'm kinda hoping war breaks out so I get another shot.

Also the only time I'm motivated are when I'm in feels threads