Sup, Sup Forums. Dubs decide what I do

Sup, Sup Forums. Dubs decide what I do.
>inb4 op is a faggot

Sharpie in a pooper

Put shoe on head. Post results.

make a vid of you wiggling your balls back and forth with your hips. while your on all 4's

yes we get it. you want us to tell you to stab yourself. but we won't. now show us your hard cock!

I won't post my face even if dubs, sorry. Maybe trips?

Pic is in the making

shove needle into ear

roll

What the fuck is wrong with your hand?

he likes to hurt himself

Sorry for shitty quality, phone fucks up the lighting

Wtf is wrong with your dick

show us your bare feet soles now.

roll

I couldn't really get it hard because I just fapped

Stab needle completely through your dick. In the middle of it, not just in the skin.

stick it through your tongue/cheek.

on film, preferably

Roll

Text the last female you spoke to that pic of ur cock

reroll

Rollerino

Reroll

show bare feet soles

roll

Pit needle in peehole and then stab out through your penis. Put not in the glans

Dont do anything

Ram the pin into your helmet.

Roll for that sadist fuck

My dick is holy. You'd need quints for that.

Roll

reroll

Put needle through your testicle. Not around it, puncture right through the middle and exit the opposite end

Rolling

Put your cock in a hot dog bun then put ketchup and mustard on it

Stick need through toenail

do your cheek then, faggot. dubs checkem

bare feet soles dubs

winrar

rolling

Shit, beat us to it

okay. gj idiot. you happy now? can we play le game now, sirs?!?

roll

Stop going on Sup Forums and do gender studies, cause fy OP praise kek

WINRAR

post a pic of your left toe,
i will too if you do

>▶
someone called for dubs?

WINNNNER

Seems like the fun is over, sorry.

WINRAR

not real winrar other one won before it. retards

reroll

why the fuck is OP's hand crusty as shit? You dirty fucking bitch.

Also if dubs or trips stick needle into your eyeball

look up how to peirce cock on google, peirce cock, buy cock flashy jewlery.

thread is cursed. OP pierce cheek ples

pierced dicks aren't good looking nor are they fuck to suck. you honestly hurt your dick by doing that.

My hands are crusty because I work with them, dipshit.

put sharp part in toenail then kick wall

roll

bare feet soles?

roll

reroll

rerolll

you have problems

Rollin4dis

bare feet soles come on dubs

Fucking rolling then faggot

roll

reroll

In the urethra, as far as possible

You know I won't do stuff anymore because dubs told me to stop, right?

through your foreskin (if you have foreskin)

reroll

he won't do it. and i just want to see his bare fucking feet soles

bumhole

roll?

reroll

and I thought I was weird...

nigga i'm not the one posting with sharp shit saying telling me what to do. you are weird. i don't want to hurt your feet or your body but i did get the dick pic from you. so that was a win kinda.

Ayy I got dubs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not hurting, the epidermis is not "really" alive.

Some random chick opened the door as I wanted to walk out and fucked up my nail with it

thats if you are circumcised. if you aren't then it is alive and has a lot of feeling.

i will say a prayer for you toe but i really just wanted bare feet soles. thats the part you have sex with.

It really doesn't hurt at all

Stop being a white knight and hang yourself.

thats because of the circumcise dick. if you hadn't been cut it would hurt very badly because your tip wouldn't be dried out and the skin of your head would have a ton of feeling.

Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

krombacher fassbrause, nich wirklich, oder?

You do realize that "epidermis" is just the top layer of the skin, and has nothing to do with the penis, right?

shove it through your hand

omg i have to show you don't i because you don't understand dicks from people who aren't cut.

Ich möchte keinen Alkohol trinken, aber der Geschmack von Bier gefällt mir + alkoholfreies war alle
>inb4 speak english you fucktard

sup krautfag. Scratch 'Heil Hitler' into your arm

nigger u stupid.

see how the skin is wet like that. it's because it's covered by the foreskin. the head has many glands to keep it self wet. the head isn't like normal with with a shit ton of layers of skin because it's more like your tongue or inner cheek skin. so you fucking retards have no clue what you are talking about.

Only hand cuz no dubs, but the idea is cool