Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta with no self esteem anything

Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta with no self esteem anything

when did you realize you have no meaning in this world

that you will die without having accomplished anything

Where'd you get those shorts?

kill yourself

Women's dept

Why bother? Just follow your dreams don't let sex get in the way.

You will not hurt me with that because I don't feel that I should have any meaning

You again. I told you I would see you again.

Bareback?

Not with anybody

you got kik?

Have you ever analy ejaculated? If so how?

Lame. Nothing to live for yet scared of catching HIV

do like wearing girls hotpants?

I have. I was just being fucked and all of a sudden I felt OMG

At first I was made to wear it but I really got to like it

why don't you post some naked pics for us

What's your fave food?

Also ever covered a guy's dick in shit?

How often do you cum through anal stimulation, I've always wondered if that was a rare occurrence or something that can be accomplished easily.

You're kind of right but if I want to find a permanent partner (which I would like, just qite few are into constant dominant/submissive lifestyle) then I better be negative

show your tits

With a vanilla partner I could every time, but dominant guys show little interest in me enjoying anal sex

Then, if you don't enjoy it, then why don't you just continue being with "vanilla" partners. I mean you don't have to be a submissive, zero self esteem fag if you don't want to. You can be a fag with integrity or something.

What will it take to become your bottom?

I don't necessarily have to choose, dominant partners also give me pleasure every now and then. But if I were made to choose I would choose being dominated.

Serious question
Why let your sexuality define you? There are many more interesting things in the world. Don't you think if you followed a more profound dream that you would meet someone you'd love along the way?

Understood.